Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL RP STILL IN ITS PROTOTYPE STAGES.

THE TITLE IS OBVIOUSLY A WORKING TITLE. NO ONE TOLD YOU TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

MY FATE KNOWLEDGE IS RUSTY AS FUCK SO THROW IN FEEDBACK OR SOME SHIT.

Really though the same can be said for a good deal of RPs that go 'fate/zero rp', but I'll make sure to have the basics unless I deliberately leave them out, which I will. And I will. Because movie.

So, recently, I threw an RP suggestion into the Murder Games, and then I pondered - will it work?

That was why I made this RP. To test it out. How I thought about the idea I suggested? I'm not going to tell you.

latest

(This idea I have planned uses the concept of Fate/Grand Order as a basis. Well, Fate is Fate.)

The Chaldea Security Organization(. An organization responsible for overlooking and preventing the extinction of mankind. However, the SHIVA system has detected that humanity will end in a mere year - 2017.

The anomalies had spread throughout, and 8 Holy Grails had appeared across the Multiverse. As such, the CSO has decided to send a small team of 'Provisional Masters' to investigate.

Using the FATE system, these Masters are capable of summoning up to 6 Servants(they usually stick to 5). However, due to the Multiversal Anomalies, the Servants summoned were not of this world.

Here's how it verks

Assuming that there'll be 12 to 24 characters, there'll be 4 Provisional Masters. Each Master can command up to 6 Servants of varying classes.

For the time being, I feel that Provisional Masters should be NPCs. Two of them will be based off Gudao and Gudako, while the other two will either be original or even Fate characters that tie in with the Murder Series lore.

These Servants summoned via the Servant Summoning FATE system will be various characters from the Murder Series. They will have memories of their canons, as well as memories of any canon Murder Series story.

The 8 Holy Grails will be visited two at a time.

The Servants summoned via the 8 Holy Grails across the Multiverse will be from the Fate/Series.

The 8 Holy Grails will be present in 8 different worlds throughout the Multiverse, one of them being a setting in the Nasuverse.

Well, the FATE system servants are generally weaker than the Holy Grail servants, due to the nature of their summoning. They get stronger over time, reaching the level of a mid-tier traditional Servant by the second mission, but so does each challenge that comes across.

Up for debate: the Fate/Grand Order Rock-Paper-Scissors Wheel will apply here.

Up for debate: If a Servant dies, will they die permanently(much like traditional Holy Grail summoned Servants) or will they be brought back to life by the end of the mission?

Up for debate: Usual Fate grade-rankings, let's skip those. However, Noble Phantasms will still be added. Also, your equipment and Noble Phantasms have to go with your class.
Of course, we'll still need graderanks for Class skills and skills such as Mystic Eyes or Innocent Monster. Same for NPs.

That above is what I have planned to do. In fact, for the sake of test-runs, I'm going to fix stuff up.

Like Murder Games, I have a plan for an Afterlife of sorts where you end up in Taiga's dojo or some shit. Unfortunately I'm not good at playing Taiga because why? Because. That's why I was so iffy about playing Muten Roshi in that one RP, even if for a few posts or seconds, because I couldn't por- wait, where was I? Oh right. Yeah. I'm still thinking of some things. What was that?

Yeah I'm thinking. I'm thinking. Since this is a prototype I might either let it end a little early like some demo or go all the way. Most likely the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.