Fatal Souls – Game of Thrones-esque RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m1d0r7ysVh1r6zwze.gif

You can PM me any questions, comments, concerns, or requests for pictures of my cats.
Other than that, I made a chat room for the rp, which should help significantly with establishing house relations before the IC starts.
Pick a color, but in the spirit of Reservoir Dogs, not black. Because that's what I chose.

@Gowi, I think I'll take the answer to my last question as traditional medieval coat-of-arms style. The stuff in the link was a little TOO complicated for me, but I know a lot of simpler generators similar to it. Or could we just do it text style? burt honestly got sigils would hav been mr awsum

Oh, and by the way, do minor houses have vassals? #probsstupidquestion

And thanks, @Deadbeatwalking.

Last edited by a moderator:
A minor house can have vassals, yes.

Why?

Because a Duke has Barons, Knights, and Counts under him. The only nobility that really wouldn't have vassals would probably be knighthood. I've truly tried to simplify feudal nobility as best as I can and if you have questions for me to elaborate I will definitely try!

Hmm. What if somebody plays a Knight, but nobody's playing his Baron superior and vice versa?

EDIT: Seeing an example CS of one of the Great Houses would make life a lot easier. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'll have a working OOC up fairly soon (3-5 days) if my life doesn't get bogged down.

Yay just in time since I've recovered from the flu

Always welcome for prospects, but right now I'm going back and forth between the word file and Iwaku right now to make sure I have enough information compiled for OOC launch. I know it's been a long time (almost a month, which is ridiculous for my game launching standards) and I'm glad for anyone who still remains with their interest. Bear with me.

Gowi, let us know how we can help in any way you can think of man. I'm happy to write some lore on the side if you need it.

Because I have a great idea for one of the religions of our little land.

Is there any in-depth information for the great houses? I'd love to make my character as soon as possible!

A lot of the Great Houses have little depth to them to allow for player customization, the only one (in Orlandis since that's the preferred setting) with more than a skeleton and house words would be House Thralon which descend directly from the first High King: Dierk the Conqueror.

Oh. So none of the houses have a skeleton I can currently see?

Just adding that I am extremely interested in this as well. I am happily awaiting the next steps with the rest of the cast.

Oh. So none of the houses have a skeleton I can currently see?
What I mean by that most of the great houses have little pre-built development to encourage and not restrict player creation, so what you see in the prebuild is pretty much all I have set which allows (players) you to really fundamentally make it's courtiers, vassals, depth, etc. on your terms.

Okay. So, to clarify, the great houses on the prebuild are open for people to claim?

Because the last GoT inspired RP I was in stuck me with a desert region because I was too slow with the claiming process, I'll go ahead and claim House Thralon since I have a good idea of where to take them.

Everything changed... Where's the houses that were there before? Oh, and would it be possible to create a courtier? All I see are vassals and the important figures above them (i.e spymaster, chancellor, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.