Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
Lol So as I was updating my profile on mobile (first mistake lol) I think mid scroll I toggled the button asking about access to the star sections?? Possible there was a pop up and I just autoclicked? Small screen and chubby fingers... I don't actually know what happened haha! Anywho... When I went back to unclick it, it was gone and now I still can't find the zero sexual content preference that was there before?? At current I found a way to hide the smut through prefixes... But I'd like it to go back to not being there, just not sure how to go about doing that if the option vanished on me?

Please help my prudish eyes :-/

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Kitti
Hey there! I changed it back for you c: The system can be a little slow to register sometimes so it might not disappear right away. If it doesn't disappear at all then an admin will have to fiddle with it, so I'm going to tag @Diana just in case.

Reactions: Kitti
Hey there! I changed it back for you c: The system can be a little slow to register sometimes so it might not disappear right away. If it doesn't disappear at all then an admin will have to fiddle with it, so I'm going to tag @Diana just in case.
Thank you so much. Lol I'll be sure not to update on mobile anymore xD

• Haha
Reactions: neptune