October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning for work/school/Iwaku/life/whatever?

View attachment 4436

when I'm getting ready to go work out, no more than about 5 minutes. Outside of that, I'd say about 20 minutes total.

(also I just now noticed you have a Be'lakor sig. Love that band)

Thanks to having to wake up at five thirty for school and barely being capable of coherent thought, I mastered the ten minute shower. All in all, about fifteen minutes, if I didn't shower the night before.
This is the main reason why I typically don't wear makeup and my hair is usually fixed simply or just brushed and left long. It just became habit to not do these things.

One hour, ten minutes eating, ten minutes showering, less than five minutes dressing up, the rest of that time I spend it trying to wake up and cursing the sunrise before I do all those other things.

Way less time than it SHOULD take me... >>; Maybe 5 to 10 minutes if I don't bother with washing my face or makeup.

If I go through the whole shebang of showering, making my hair and face pretty, etc, prolly about an hour. D:

Forever. :D

I'm always ready.

But in all seriousness, it depends if I showered the night before. If not, it might take me roughly twenty minutes. Five to get dressed, five to eat (or five to look for food, if we don't have any), ten minutes to shower, if I know I'm on a schedule.

For work or school, it takes me about half an hour. I spend that entire time not only getting ready, but waking up. Have to make some coffee and get the grumpiness out of my system. =.= And if there's time, I'll lift my weights. Helps me feel strong throughout the day.

Otherwise, it takes forever for me to get out of bed. I'll just lay there until I feel like getting up, masturbate, then lazily reach for my weights, lift them a little, then get dressed and go do stuff. If there is stuff to do...

It takes me 15 minutes to actually get ready, but I enjoy getting on Iwaku in between tasks

It depends on how well I slept and why I'm waking up in the first place. If I have class, I'll take my time, have a shower, drink some coffee, and get dressed. Takes about a half hour: ten minutes to get out of bed, fifteen minutes to wake up in the shower, then five to get dressed, brush my teeth, grab my stuff and get out the door.

If I'm in a hurry, no more than five minutes to make coffee to go, shower, brush teeth, and get dressed.

I drive about 20 minutes to get to work. Recently I've been waking up at around 2pm since I have to be at work at 3. Ten minute shower, throw some clothes on, find food, and head out!