Fast and Furious

Favorite Fast and Furious Film?

• The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift (Third Film)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fast & Furious (Fourth Film)

• Fast Five (Fifth Film)

• Fast & Furious 6 (Sixth Film)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
Any fast and Furious Fans? I really want to do a F&F Fandom!
e8ab730b_The-Fast-and-the-Furious-16x9-2_xxxlarge.jpg

All shall be revealed once enough people are interested!

I'm so game. I own all the movies except for the seventh one. Haven't seen it yet, but dying to.

You have a plot line? Because I do.

I will also throw my hat in the ring. Now please excuse me while I find a car to race with...

Hmm.... what car to choose? Muscle or Import. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

And I'll tell you my idea if you want me to. I wanted to do a F&F rp on another site I'm on, but it never caught.

Hmm.... what car to choose? Muscle or Import. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

And I'll tell you my idea if you want me to. I wanted to do a F&F rp on another site I'm on, but it never caught.
I dont know if you know, but:
"Muscle beat import. Evry time"

Says this as he picks a Euro Tuner.

Quoting Torreto, huh?

I like the Skyline. I think that started when I was a kid, always rooting for Brian. The Supra ain't bad either. But ny dad had a Dodge Dart that could drive over a Plymouth Roadrunner.

I'm quoting the... I almost want to say Southern... guy from the 4th movie. Hes in the race where Dom beats Brian, then Brian storms his place and arrests him because Brian plants some cocaine in his place.

I have a model of that Supra. I always havea spot in my heart for it. I have an attachment to the 69 Camaro SS, and a 71 Corvette Stingray. I really like the new Corvettes but if I was going to get a serious racer itd be European.

So do I, it's Hot Wheels, but it's the orande Supra. I also have the Racer's Edge Ford Truck, still in packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.