Fast and Furious

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
Any Fast heads here? I FUCKING LOVE THIS FRANCHISE! It happens to be Universal's biggest by the way. I've been a fan ever since the beginning (I was 6 when the first film came out) and I still love it to this day! Between Tokyo Drift, 5, and 6, I can't choose which film is my favorite. I haven't seen 7 yet but I wanna see it SO FUCKING BAD! My favorite characters are Letty and Han and I miss Paul Walker :(

tumblr_mpjgl5UGR31qd1s6no1_250.gif

tumblr_mo8fgl2Ndf1qfu5fwo10_250.gif

tumblr_ltdzf5v8Bd1qaf22jo5_250.gif

tumblr_llcmrfhG4P1qcnqszo1_400.gif

i think 7 will be the last one... ive seen it... at the end they did the whole "in memory rip paul" thing...
and they wouldnt make another fast and furious without him.... right?? < _ <

i think 7 will be the last one... ive seen it... at the end they did the whole "in memory rip paul" thing...
and they wouldnt make another fast and furious without him.... right?? < _ <

False. Fast and Furious 8 is going to be made and is coming out in 2017. They're gonna go up to 9 or 10 films

Reactions: PureKor
what?? >:I gdamnit, my bf dragged me to see the seventh one... he told me paul died so i figured thatd be the end of it... how dare people make moeny!

what?? >:I gdamnit, my bf dragged me to see the seventh one... he told me paul died so i figured thatd be the end of it... how dare people make moeny!

Paul would've wanted the franchise to continue :) he wouldn't want it to end because of his death

> _ > well maybe we should go watch poltergeist and find out

Status
Not open for further replies.