5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Horror, Romance, Survival...
So, seeing as how there's been a lot of debate-ish type threads lately, I figured I'd cut a break from the usual and ask people about their favourite things from foreign cultures. Any things: Philosophies, religions, TV shows, people, inventions, languages, weapons, architecture, mythologies, et cetera. It can be serious or silly, just share what you love about cultures other than your own!

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Mid
What makes me sad is how devistated the Mesopotamian cultures became. I would have loved to see more about them.

Reactions: Brovo
Most cultures food.

But most aspects overall around British and Japanese Culture I'm a rather big fan of.

I like to research pretty much all cultures, and in particular Japanese culture when I got into anime.

Then I realized that for shame, I didn't know half as much about my own nationality's culture. (I'm Indian). Plus, seeing the hate many North American IndoPak give 'back home' customs, it fueled me to learn more about the culture, mythology, etc. Not that I believe in any of all those gods and goddesses, but hey, it's as rich and fascinating as the Orients, European etc etc cultures. And super old!

Plus the food is awesome. But yeah, I am totally biased there. ;)

So I guess my fascination is with every culture, but I tend to stick around in Asia a whole lot.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
Status
Not open for further replies.