Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Sounds sweet! o: Although since Magenta is a lil meanie, he might ditch Brown if they do have an escape plan. ;w;
I literally just got an 8tracks account. So ready to make soundtracks for the RPs I'm in~!
I'm already liking Green and Yellow's relationship. They remind me of a sister and little brother so far.
I make playlists for everything! XD

Me too. That's most likely how it'll turn out. I already know that Green'll be super overprotective of Yellow, especially, because he's still just a child. He still has his innocence, and that's something she'll refuse to let be ripped from him, as it was stripped from her and the rest of the team.

xD Yellow must feel so loved.

I finished chibi Red~ c: I can now officially say I've drawn a chibi in a medieval armor styled hazmat suit.
http://i.imgur.com/31NyW4S.png
He's all pouty because I figured he wouldn't be too happy with his hood off. Since, y'know, he'd be killing everyone around him. I had to draw him without the hood or else it'd just be a chibi suit of armor. xD

cant wait to see brown. I kinda thought red would be wearing something iron man like

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
oh I dintsee that. my bad

I just got out of class, and I haven't read the rest of the IC, yet. But if nothing has changed, I may have Purple bump into Magenta. Force some interaction. If that's cool.

And thanks for the tip, Kaz!

Is @Lepixi still partaking? Haven't seen any posts from him. :p

((I really hope so, 'cause I adore his character. XD))

I don't know I haven't received a notice. Everybody has a maximum of a week so we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

• Thank You
@Orbital
Are you still interested in being the mastermind terrorist? If so, be sure to post a character profile and let us love you~
We probably shouldn't love the character trying to kill our characters, but we probably will, anyway.

Just making sure you know you can join. c:

• Love
Is it okay to go ahead and keep posting to the RP, Rare? You only said to post intros until we get the rest of the characters in, but since they're all at lunch for the time being, there's no time lapse issues.

• Love
Orbital has let me know that they want to be the terrorist via PM. They are making one but it may take a while because of the no CS model. I can't wait to see what the terrorist will be like.

Reactions: Kaz
I wanted to wait but I guess they can play catch up since it's only lunch. I don't want to hold up the RP so I guess no further than lunch will be fine. Hopefully, they have it in by then.

• Thank You
Working on CS as we speak. Can my lord of terror have a power?

Reactions: Kaz
Yeah as long as there is a reasonable explanation. Maybe someone infiltrated the facility and learned about the powers. Then they tested their own child or other kids as a social worker for eligibility for powers. A child passed and was trained to be able to use their powers and was raised as a terrorist. (Please don't use that. It was just an example.)

Color: Grey

Appearance: I couldn't find anything else that suited her! Don't sue me!
Reinforce_Eins_Yagami_N_02.jpg

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nationality: Half Roman, Half Japanese

True Name: Kaelus Amano

Power: Electromagnetism Manipulation. Granted, her power control is kinda wonky in a dangerous way. Thankfully she only has the applications of metal and electricity manipulation under her belt and is working on her skill with technology, which can be complimented as very good, and energy at the moment. Anything else she finds is too complicated or doesn't seem important, slightly tempted with radiation just to help Red. Though outside of the field, she commonly restrained in power and under guard due to her because of the accidents that have occurred due to her. So is usually seen with a full suit of metal armor and weapons to back her.

Personality: Normally rather calm and docile due to the sedatives used on her but they do forgot to do so when she's calm. Though she lacks a will the majority of the time unless someone interests her or if asked/directed a question of some sort. Don't classify her as an emotionless husk, the last poor sucker who did was accidentally impaled by a pure electricity made spear that she was attempting to control, which worked until said scientist opened his mouth. She can, although, be classified as mentally unstable, ever so slightly bipolar/insane but it does vary, and does in fact have a voice in her head called It. Kaelus does not enjoy the facility and the scientists, over time she's learned that they will be replaced if one is accidentally eliminated when with power testing, therefor she understood that making a mess while training would be perfectly fine. It's well known to them that she can easily be the most dangerous but leaves that to the other Colors. On the subject of the Colors, she does care for them and worries of what they will experience as some are young and susceptible to various dangers in the current world. With the world in general, if you let her roam free she'll probably wander around lacking a goal till provoked. Lacks real worry of dying, she's seen death enough to understand that when you die, everything is done for you and you can be at peace.

Skills:
  • Psychology. (Shocking right?)
  • World History. (Goes with psychology.)
  • Technology. (Saw that coming. She can make useful techno stuff.)
  • Infiltration. (It helps when places have metal walls.)
  • Hacking. (Hand in hand with technology.)
  • Physics. (Got interested with Red)
  • Poker. (Has no clue why I added)
  • Creating Weapons & Armors. (She'll use them..)
Short bio:
As stated above, she cares nothing for the facility nor the scientists. Is treated warily but the scientists due to what she has done to others in her carelessness, or rather lack of emotion at certain time points. She knows her actual name quite well though lacks any real idea and motivation of what to do if the facility is destroyed, that includes seeing her parents, therefor goes along with everything just to get entertained and watch over the other Colors. As of late, she is usual near Red or Purple and sees destroying the place will only make others target them, so until their safety is truly in danger, she doesn't give a damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Rorke Pikeman
Appearance: 6'0ft, caucasian, muscular-ish. Short Brown hair, brown eyes. Wears mostly black tactical gear. Bullet proof vest, arm and knee padding which he is surprisingly nimble in, the works.
Sexuality: straight
Nationality: Born in Norway, raised in U.S.A
Personality: decisive, commanding, cunning.
Power: incredibly observant. He can see the slightest details on everything and Because of this he can often anticipate someones next move before they make it.
Skills: strategy, stealth and close quarters combat.
Bio: Rorke is a man that just wants to watch the world burn. He is classified as a religious extremist but that is just a front. He is the top dog. Osama Bin Laden? A pawn, a decoy. He uses religion and the like as a means to control. No one is just going to follow a madman hellbent on plunging the world into chaos willingly, right? Unless they're just as insane as he is, which is rare. It is not quite known how he came to be like he is. Some say he was raised in an incredibly abusive family, others say he is a demon. The truth is much more simple. The U.N had been infiltrated and one of the children being trained in the very early start of the program was kidnapped. He was raised by a major anarchist group. He was to be their key to destroying the world.....until he matured. He proceeded to slaughter the leaders and take total control. He spent a decade expanding his control over world terrorist groups through intrigue and intimidation. Now he is all too close to achieving his goal.

Admittedly this is my first time playing a major villian. I've done villians but not on this scale.

Ahah, had a bit of formatting trouble, Infinite? I like her. c:

The terrorist sounds perfect, too, Orbital~

Reactions: Orbital