Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

XD Good.

Also, I still wish to know if you're thinking what I think you're thinking.

Based off of basic knowledge, as well as the questions you were asking before making Indigo, I'm guessing you're planning to have her end up still being alive, but now turned against Farbe(this last part, I drew the assumption from your question to Orbital)? Because if that IS what you're thinking, I'm going to assume you at least asked Rare beforehand through PM if that was okay.

Which, really, not my business anyway. *Shrug.*

I just like asking questions and making deductions. XD

Plus, with things that drastic(AGAIN, only if I was actually right) should be ran by GMs beforehand for clarification of the actions being allowed.

But again, really not my place to jump to conclusions.
You know I had like five ideas and then you happily narrowed it to two! Great idea bringing Indi. If I land in that destination, I will be asking Secret for sure.

Champagne

large.jpg

• Appearance: See right. However, he doesn't have any tattoos.
  • Sexuality: Bisexual

• Nationality: Egyptian
  • True Name: Kanebti Hamadi
  • Power: Empathy (Can manipulate a person's emotions). Lie detection. Voice imitation. Can absorb a person's pain and turn it into energy. Champagne's fourth power is the least developed, he can absorb an individual's pain easily but converting it into energy is where it get tricky. If he converts too much at once, he can kill himself. If he doesn't convert the energy, it causes internal and eventually external bleeding.
  • Personality: Champagne is rather rough around the edges, he doesn't talk much but when he does--you should listen, it may be important. He believes the majority of his team mates to be arrogant, way to confident in their abilities. He has a soft spot for children because of the purity of their emotions, however not a large soft spot. He has his limits. Champagne speaks his mind when necessary, and oddly enough he is emotionally constipated--borderline emotionless.
Skills:
1. Technology. (Includes, hacking and biotechnology.)
2. Weapon-smith.
3.Infiltration
4.Deception (Dabbles in Seduction)
5. Explosive Ordnance Disposal

• Short bio: Champagne was born in Cairo, Egypt to a Egyptian woman and a Portuguese man. He was a sickly child for the first few months of his life, not leaving Cairo's Children hospital until he was 6 months. When his parents were finally able to take him home, he weighed about as much as a new born. Several times after that, Kane was taken back and forth to the hospital and eventually when he was eight months old, he was given a year to live. Rather than grieving, his parents chose to make the best of whatever time they had left with him. '
When he was 1 year and 6 months, he was kidnapped from Cairo's Cancer Children's Hospital. (CCC)

Now, at 17 years old Champagne feels an intense hatred for Farbe, he hides it well however he plans to one day--escape.

Last edited:
So, what's going on in the IC? I want to hurry up and post, rather than read everything--if that's alright.

You know I had like five ideas and then you happily narrowed it to two! Great idea bringing Indi. If I land in that destination, I will be asking Secret for sure.
I just kinda assumed that's what you wanted to do, based on basic knowledge I gathered from your posts from today. But hey, glad to help? XD Yeah, just wanted to make sure, since she said we could have other characters but only if they had died. *Shrug.*

I just kinda assumed that's what you wanted to do, based on basic knowledge I gathered from your posts from today. But hey, glad to help? XD Yeah, just wanted to make sure, since she said we could have other characters but only if they had died. *Shrug.*
One must always have at least fifty back up plans.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Accepted!

Basically, we are doing mock battles in the IC. You can post about the scene that happened with killing the prisoners which was basically Orange and Blue obliterating them and then feeling tired and then late post about how Champane feels about the head scientists orders. Just basically read the GM posts and Blue's huge post and you should be good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: InfinitExel and Sav
[Forgot, to include what Kane feels like about Farbe. So edit,]

THNX BTW

I noticed that Champagne has similar powers to Blue...

Oh really? Cool.

Oh, Secret can Indigo be alive-ish? May use her or something.

Tell me what you have in store via PM. We can discuss what you have in store there so you don't spoil it.

We had a party here in the OOC. We got somewhere in the IC! Woohoo!