Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Oh, jeez... Brown and Green are slapping me across the face with feels. XD

I'll post another reply once everyone else gets their chances to post, since I don't wanna cut anyone off. :3

*looks up from her book of schemes* That might be a while.

Beige
imagesINXGCRAA.jpg

Color: Beige

Sexuality: Didn't care to decide

Nationality: Spaniard

True Name: Claudia Magarino Serrano

Power: Beige's power was the ability to learn an object's history by touching it and invisibility. She could only see an object's history 3 times in a week and her invisibility could stay up as long as she isn't tired mentally or physically.

Personality: Beige was warm, friendly, and kind. She was willing to listen to anyone and helped whenever she can. She took orders like a robot and did it with a smile. She had such a strong spirit. There was never a time she didn't smile... so it seems.
She was in reality a weak fragile soul. When she killed she was crying in remorse on the inside. When she trained, she really just wanted to run away. When she talked to the other members, she just wanted to tell them that it wasn't alright.

Skills:
  • Earnest Lying- She could lie and make it seem like the absolute truth. Her voice wouldn't be shaky and she was able to look the person she was lying to in the eyes.
  • Singing- Beige had a voice that could easily put a child to sleep. The only time she used this was to freak out people during their missions.
Short Bio: Beige wasn't happy at the facility. She seemed like she loved it and everything was dandy but in reality she was sadden by everything that occurred. She continued to live at the facility until she was 14. At age 14 when she was on a mission, she and the rest of Farbe had just finished the mission. She had taken down the leader by herself by turning invisible and then stabbing him.

Beige placed the knife on the floor and rummaged through the corpse for evidence with a smile like always so she could bring it back to the facility. She decided to touch the terrorist as well to see if she can get any information about what will soon occur through his history. The memories that were flashed up were the ones with three smiling children.

Realizing what she had done, she stepped away from the body with her hands over her mouth about to cry. She saw the knife on the floor decided it was time to pay her dues. She stabbed herself in the heart without hesitation. One of the other members of Farbe found her body, and it was recorded that she was stabbed to death.

Well, that got dark. I might've reached sensitive territory. Let me know if I went too far.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
We can say Gray found her body. And yes that was dark and depressing.

If it makes you feel too uncomfortable, I can get rid of it. I was listening to Sayako when I started making it.

Found a decent match!
389d29facea67e55fec4077289bcb39b.jpg

Just ignore the metal parts.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Beige
Color: Beige
Sexuality: Didn't care to decide
Nationality: Spaniard
True Name: Claudia Magarino Serrano
Power: Beige's power was the ability to shape shift. She could shape shift into any living thing she had seen before. This power was great for deceiving people and the facility appreciated that. She never really used her power within the facility since they have cameras and they know when she shape shifts. It's obvious because when Beige shifts she gradually turns into the person over a 15 second period.
Personality: Beige was warm, friendly, and kind. She was willing to listen to anyone and helped whenever she can. She took orders like a robot and did it with a smile. She had such a strong spirit. There was never a time she didn't smile... so it seems.
She was in reality a weak fragile soul. When she killed she was crying in remorse on the inside. When she trained, she really just wanted to run away. When she talked to the other members, she just wanted to tell them that it wasn't alright.
  • Earnest Lying- She could lie and make it seem like the absolute truth. Her voice wouldn't be shaky and she was able to look the person she was lying to in the eyes.
  • Singing- Beige had a voice that could easily put a child to sleep. The only time she used this was to freak out people during their missions.
Short Bio: Beige wasn't happy at the facility. She seemed like she loved it and everything was dandy but in reality she was sadden by everything that occurred. She continued to live at the facility until she was 14. At age 14 when she was on a mission, she and the rest of Farbe had just finished the mission. She had taken down the leader by herself by disguising herself as a beautiful woman and then stabbing him.
Beige placed the knife on the floor and rummaged through the corpse for evidence with a smile like always so she could bring it back to the facility. While rummaging, she found a picture of the leader with 3 children. Realizing what she had done, she stepped away from the body with her hands over her mouth about to cry. She saw the knife on the floor decided it was time to pay her dues. She stabbed herself in the heart without hesitation. One of the other members of Farbe found her body, and it was recorded that she was stabbed to death.
Well, that got dark. I might've reached sensitive territory. Let me know if I went too far.
Aww...! Sadness.. Sadness everywhere. ;-;

Also; I couldn't see the picture of Beige, Rare. ^^;

Also, has everyone forgotten that there's a bunch of prisoners and an unconscious Blue in the middle of the Training Room? O.o

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm trying to think of a decent power, dammit. Suggestions?

Let me lighten up the mood...

Unicorns and Dr.Pepper with ice cream on the side.

As for the picture, I thought I solved the problem earlier let me try to solve it again.

Also, has everyone forgotten that there's a bunch of prisoners and an unconscious Blue in the middle of the Training Room? O.o
Would you prefer Blue getting attacked while unconscious? Besides the scientists will deal with the corpses.

Besides.. If Indigo was interrogating you, wouldn't you enjoy being under her high heels?

Dammit, Indigo is a color? Okay. And thanks GM.​

No. We were just making up dead characters for realism. Indigo, Wintergreen, and Beige are dead. It was also a way to past the time. They are not active characters in the role-play.