Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

No. I mean we'll be down a member and the scientists may not enjoy finding another kid again.

They are always looking, and yeah. They come up with how they think they died. The scientist don't really care for finding the truth.

Reactions: Beatrix
So if a terrorist base is blown up and they could only find its ruins along with ashes, would they mark the Color caught in the explosion as dead since the chip would have supposedly been destroyed in the explosion?

Would ashes or a skeleton suffice if the Colors on that mission checked the remains?

Yes. The scientist are very lazy when it comes to deaths. They are busy focusing on fixing up the new tool.

Well this will be just perfect. Everything will slide in just fine.. *cue evil laughter*

Oh and thank you, Secret~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait so what happened to Magenta?, did he die? :/ I saw the CS on the 1st page and then saw that the role was open

Color: Wintergreen
Appearance: Wintergreen.PNG((IGNORE THE WINGS))
Sexuality: Never made it to the age to find out
Nationality: Irish
True Name: Caoimhe Allaway
Power:
-Hypnosis: While Wintergreen never reached the prime of her abilities(and only had one, at that), her best aspect to the scientists was her hypnosis. This was extremely valuable to them; as this allowed easy information gathering, simple 'brainwashing' of those who saw the facility, and made stopping any rebels from- well, rebelling - fairly easy.
Personality: Wintergreen was always extremely intelligent for her age. She knew all the dangers and worries of the world by heart before she was even four. She was a generally cheery and bright person, despite her vast knowledge of the cruel and unforgiving world. She was typically outgoing, bubbly, talkative and friendly, though very matter-of-fact; but most of all.... She was obedient. Something that earned her even more favoritism from the scientists.
Skills: Wintergreen had a photographic memory; which made her most useful in the field of infiltration. Aside from this, the girl was turned into a master interrogator, even without using her powers. She could hold her own with dual daggers, but that was only if absolutely necessary.
Short bio: Wintergreen never really had a problem with the facility. Sure, killing and hypnotizing weren't exactly her favorite things to do, but it was all for the safety of the world, in the end; something she strongly believed in. They were cleansing the world, in her eyes. Recruited at the age of two, same as all the others, Wintergreen never truly excelled in fighting. No, she was more of a tactical mind than anything, up until her powers gained depth. Her abilities increased, and grew stronger. Ever since that had occurred, Farbe had found immense use of the young girl. Though, she was treated just as poorly as all the others. No matter how useful her power was; she was still expendable. So, when she was caught up in an explosion and took shrapnel to the heart, the facility wasn't terribly upset. However, for a certain 13-year-old who'd loved the youngster deeply, it was a heartbreaking experience. Green had tried and tried to use her healing abilities to save the younger Wintergreen, but failed, and the memory still haunts Green to this day. While still in Green's arms, who was crying uncontrollably, the younger Wintergreen made her older similarly-named friend promise her something; she had to look out for the team for her, keep them safe, because Wintergreen couldn't. She had to make it, because Wintergreen wouldn't.

So, Green did that very thing the only way possible; she stayed down, stayed quiet. She wouldn't rebel, because that would put her promises in jeopardy. She had to be in top health to be able to take care of the rest of her team and herself, which meant not standing up to the scientists while they pushed all the colors around.

Jeez, that took way longer than expected. Anyways.
You learn something every day; this is why Green nevertill now stands up or objects to the scientists' wishes. She feels she has to make sure that the others stay safe, that she has to protect them, which she feels she'll do best in full health and top condition. Though, the experience also thickened her shell; she had even less of a desire to make friends after this, because she was terrified that she'd lose them shortly after befriending them.

Now. you. know!

On a sidenote; considering this is a character who died three years ago, anyone who's been at the facility at least that long are welcome to 'know' her, have memories with her, etc. And if anyone wants, I can add things to her bio, later. Ex, some of her experiences with the other colors before her death, friendships she had with others, etc.

*Slinks back into shadows.*

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
@RareSecret , what were your thoughts on that?

Also, on a side note; I'm feeling the love, guys. So many positive ratings! XD

Reactions: InfinitExel
Thanks for tagging me. I haven't been getting alerts on MY OWN THREAD! Anyways, I love Wintergreen. Too bad she isn't alive.

About Magenta, @BlackOrchid volunteered to take Magenta but I haven't gotten anything from them yet in the IC. Currently, I am waiting for them to post.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Color: Indigo

Appearance: 21 Year old version if alive.
389d29facea67e55fec4077289bcb39b.jpg

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nationality: Italian

True Name: Lucia Capello

Power: Her powers stemmed from Negativity and Shadows. Before the age of her death, the teen was capable of forcefully entering a person's mind, rip out information, and slowly torture them with the things she implanted in one's mind. But Indigo had severe limitations that made it so the process was extremely taxing on her being and she didn't enjoy using it, shockingly enough. Due to her powers, the shadows were always near her and tried protected her though people generally felt darker near her. Shadows typically acted as portals for her, she was able to draw weapons, that were in the facility, from her own shadow. Before she died, Indigo was working on traveling through shadows, it is unknown if she succeeded.

Personality: She was an ice queen to all but the scientists and Gray. Viewed by the scientists as a sadistic who would do the job just right and an idol to Gray. Of course, she was only using the scientists but her actual feelings towards Gray is unknown. The teen held some kindness towards the other Colors, but knew a majority would die so didn't really try much. With no intention of dying, she placed safety measures (Triggers) on Gray in case anything happened. Indigo made it so she was the mentor and Gray was her little student/puppet, but found the girl both useful and a reason to keep standing. Usually seen with as her high and might medieval fur cape that was dyed indigo just for her. The scientists suspect she had manipulated Gray to act a bit like her after her death and is the reason for Gray's deteriorating mental health.

Skills:
  • Seduction. (Brought both sexes to her knees.)
  • Information Gathering. (Works so well with powers.)
  • Psychology. (Both Gray and her learned it.)
  • Manipulation. (The scientists never suspected her.)
  • Infiltration. (Personally taught Gray it.)
Short Bio: Indigo, in short, despised the facility and it's scientists with a fucking passion. She only helped them for her and Gray's own gain, despite Gray being very innocent at the time. It would because of the facility that she had no love for a world which only wants to shackle and use them continuously. She therefor doesn't mind of the whole world crumbles as long as she had Gray by her side. She died in a terrorist base that safe destructed, moments before that she saved Gray despite the Color's protests, her body was never found in ruins. Gray believes she is Alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indigo was actually one of the colors I debated on putting in but I left it out. Now Indigo exsisted in one point in time. I like it. She was sort of like an older sister to Gray. AH! Now I want to make one.

Indigo was actually one of the colors I debated on putting in but I left it out. Now Indigo exsisted in one point in time. I like it. She was sort of like an older sister to Gray. AH! Now I want to make one.
More like an idol who manipulates and helps Gray..

Thanks for tagging me. I haven't been getting alerts on MY OWN THREAD! Anyways, I love Wintergreen. Too bad she isn't alive.

About Magenta, @BlackOrchid volunteered to take Magenta but I haven't gotten anything from them yet in the IC. Currently, I am waiting for them to post.
It's alright, it's happened to me before as well. ^^
Yay! Yeah, but oh well. I have a feeling if she were still alive, she and Orange would be pals. XD 'Dept, Winter honestly 'liked' Farbe, to a certain extent. She knew that most of what they did had to be done, 'least, as far as stopping terrorists.

Do it, Rare! Do etttt! It's your rp, so you should get a color, if that makes i more enjoyable for you. :D If anything, s/he could be a replacement for one of our new dead colors. XD

GUYS I AM SO VERY SORRY. I HAVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND ALL DAMN DAY. YOU SHALL HAVE A POST NOW. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
GUYS I AM SO VERY SORRY. I HAVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND ALL DAMN DAY. YOU SHALL HAVE A POST NOW. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
It's okay! We won't feed you to the rabid plot bunnies! :D

.....Yet.