Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

By problems I mean there will be complications with It. Which is always fun. But what if the scientists use three people? I mean then we'll be having some problems with the stringed dolls scientists.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Shh. Shhh. Guys. Heyguys. I volunteered Yellow. Letmehavethis. It'll be so entertaining to see how his coddlers freak out. IT'LL BE FUN, GUYS. It'llbefun.

Shh. Shhh. Guys. Heyguys. I volunteered Yellow. Letmehavethis. It'll be so entertaining to see how his coddlers freak out. IT'LL BE FUN, GUYS. It'llbefun.
But Kaelus/Gray doesn't try to coddle him. And define fun.

Well, I meant the colors that do coddle him.

And, uh... It you insist.
F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER,
U IS FOR YOU AND ME.
N IS FOR ANYWHERE AT ANY TIME AT ALL----... DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA.
That is the 227+ quote from Spongbob I've heard since started school.

It will definitely be fun to read the reactions. Oh, and given the time that Mike texted me, he should be home in a couple of hours. (but I wish it was now :( )

Reactions: Kaz
Perhaps it would have been a bit more relevant to the RP, if I'd gone with the alternate verse.

F IS FOR FIRE THAT BURNS DOWN THE WHOLE TOWN,
U IS FOR URANIUM--... BOMBS.
N IS FOR NO SURVIIIIIVORS, WHEN IT ALL BURNS DOWN.

Okay, I'm satisfied, now.

Again? Really? Why?! I hear that and innuendoes at school constantly.. The horror!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
never too late

U is for uranium bombs, AKA Red.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Woah, hi again. Can I possibly get a recap of what's happened in the roleplay so far?

Color: White
Appearance: Blonde hair, light blue eyes. She's short for her age, and looks innocent.
Nationality: Australian
True Name: Ava Jones
Power: Has a basic manipulation of ice and air. She can't control it well, and when she gets upset it can get out of hand.
Personality: Normally shy and quiet, she doesn't like talking to people. She can get upset easily, which causes her powers to go haywire. She tries to make friends but doesn't really know how.
Skills: She has a wonderful imagination, but not many know about it. Other than that, she's pretty fast.
Short bio: She hates it. She tries to keep to herself as much as possible, not opening up much to other people.

How'd I do?

Reactions: Orbital and Beatrix