Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Hooray we may get to go past the lunch room. although in the role play it coudnt of been more than an hour in there

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Yeah. I was planning on going with that Brown ruined the place and the head scientist was still trying to fix his jaw because Brown punched him. Basically it's all Brown's fault. If that's okay with you.

So before I go nuts here, what's the limitations on powers?

Hah, I just realized something.

In the sketch I did for all of the chibis before we even started the RP, Orange is cuddling Yellow. I guess I'm gonna have to redraw that part. Orange is definitely not a Yellow-cuddler.

• Love
No she is not a cuddler but I'm not Kaelus. And Brownie just needs to get use to the facility like Kaelus has. Though he shouldn't end up going inside, it's my role to torture my character. As for limits, make sure you can't kill everyone yet I guess?

Reactions: Genghismike
Hah, I just realized something.
In the sketch I did for all of the chibis before we even started the RP, Orange is cuddling Yellow. I guess I'm gonna have to redraw that part. Orange is definitely not a Yellow-cuddler.
O.o Just to clarify, Bea says otherwise.

She'd cuddle yellow.

And that's where my relay of her message ends. She can go into more detail once I'm done with my chara.

-edit-

So, I've thought about the abilities. Blue Mages tend to be buffs, etc., so I've figured I'd go with Intuition, Inspiration, and Empathy as my abilities.

Reactions: Jerelin
Ooh.. As Kaelus' creator, I should warn you that you probably won't enjoy being close to her due to her mental/emotional problems with It.

Ooh.. As Kaelus' creator, I should warn you that you probably won't enjoy being close to her due to her mental/emotional problems with It.
Two of my characters abilities are Intuition and Empathy. He'll be able to understand, even if his responses display otherwise.

Just warning you. Kaelus goes under stress very easily and her emotions are usually in turmoil.

wait im trying to catch up. whats my fault. ill own up to it its just that I want to make sure ive got my ducks in a row

Color: Blue

Appearance:
NecroElf1.jpg

Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'
Weight: 180
Build: Average

Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: Texas, U.S.A
True Name: Michael Iskandar

Power:
Inspiration: Blue is able to grant Inspiration to other people in many shapes and forms. Some examples of what the Inspiration ability can be utilized are granting others courage when they find themselves faltering, allowing them to think beyond their own limitations, allowing others to see more clearly his point of view, among other things of that sort.
Intuition: Blue is able to quickly grasp complex concepts, as his ability to process information and pay attention to details gives him a more profound insight to the mechanism of things. This allows him to understand how things work in regards to people, things, and events.
Empathy: Blue's Intuition allowed him to develop a strong sense of understanding emotions and actions of others, being able to see beyond the typical facade of people and realize what it is that makes them act as they do. This allows him to be able to relate to them more easily, thus boosting his ability of Inspiration when he utilizes his ability of Empathy.

Personality: Blue has a tendency to be withdrawn and anti-social, a side effect of his empathy and intuition since he sees the world for what it is and understands the complex problems of society on both a grand scale and an individual basis. In short, he finds the problems of the world to be fairly depressing, and understanding that things can and do go wrong tend to make him put others at a distance for he fears getting too close to others. His taciturn nature gives him the illusion of being callous and uncaring, though that couldn't be farther from the truth. Due to his inner turmoil, he tends to react to situations harshly, speaking his mind in a blunt manner without regards to the consequences of his actions. Ultimately a realist, he doesn't disillude himself into believing that everything is going to turn out alright. He understands that in order to get anywhere in the world, one has to fight to survive and be the best there is at anything they do.

Skills:
Research: Blue spends much of his time reading and researching, allowing him to expand his considerable library of knowledge. The main things which he focuses on in regards to research are historical battles, historical leaders, and current events. His keen interest in battle and strategy, along with the actions of leaders has given him insight as to the good and bad of the past, allowing him to learn from the mistakes and devise his own thoughts on modern day tactics. Likewise, keeping track of current trends in modern day events allows him to get a feel for what is going to happen as he looks between the lines of what is reported on the news and develop a bigger picture of the world. In his mind, this bigger picture is rather grim indeed, and the research at Farbe only enhances this belief of his.
Combat: As his powers seem to be overly useless to him in comparison to the other more offensive capabilities that the other "Test Subjects" have, Blue spends as much time as he can training his bodies physical capabilities. When not researching, he finds a good way to relieve his stress is to work out, a past time which has made him rather quick and agile, along with boosting his strength. Though inferior to those whose abilities increase their strength potential, his physical capabilities still rank higher than those of the average civilian, making him fighter to be reckoned with when it comes to actual battle. He favors an agile fighting ability, preferring to utilize speed and finesse to dodge and counter rather than using the typical all out brawl approach.

Short bio:
Blue came to terms with the fact that his latent abilities were a great disappointment to the superiors at Farbe. While the scientists realized that his abilities made him smarter than the average person, he just didn't seem to have any offensive capabilities that would be beneficial in thwarting terrorist attacks. Knowing this, he realized that he probably wouldn't be taken very seriously, and so decided to do all he could to overcome this mark on his character. With an overview of the current events going on in the world along with the historical record of past events, he has begun to devise his own thoughts on how the world should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll post an intro once I get confirmation from the GM.