Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Color: Green
Appearance:
Dress_flowers_trains_long_hair_outdoors_black_eyes_open_mouth_flower_petals_anime_girls_black_hair_h_wallpaperbeautiful_54.jpg

Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: Welsh
True Name: Branwen Blevins
Power:
-Healing: Green has slight manipulation of life force and energy; allowing her to heal others and/or herself when necessary.
-Green Pyrokinesis: Green can form and manipulate green flames.
-Shapeshifting: And, finally, she can shapeshift. Though, she can't change her human appearance; she can only change into other living creatures that she has seen.
Personality: Branwen is fairly shy, quiet, and outspoken. However; this changes almost entirely when she's in her friends' company. She's a very kind, helpful and outgoing girl. On top of this, she's very empathetic and mature, and is someone that is easy to talk to(too easy, according to quite a few people). She's is also extremely modest and self-depreciating. Branwen is also a total nerd, dork, geek, poet, young author, an artist, and a general klutz. She is also extremely witty, sarcastic, and stubborn and doesn't hesitate to stick up for people she's close to(while she won't stick up for herself).
Skills: Acting, writing, self-defense, drawing, poetry, and helping others.
Short bio: Branwen never really had too much of a problem with the facility, really. She trained as best as she could, helped around wherever it was needed, and typically shied away from the other children. She grew up quiet and shy, too scared to share her opinions and too shy to confront others to try to form friendship. Though, her lack of companions actually seemed to help her yield better results than most of the children had. Though, she absolutely loves and adores her team members, and at least tries to make friends with them.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll have my CS up tommorow! I've been busy lately.

That's cool. I'm too picky for when it comes in right now since there are about 5 colors still needing to filled. Also for future reference, the RP will start at the facility with the normal schedule which will be posted in the first post. Then after the day is over, Farbe will have to prevent a terrorist attack in another country. Which country it is I have no clue. I am open to suggestions for the RP too.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'll probably edit this one, but here goes!

Color: Red
Appearance: Red's appearance is highly influenced by his powers. He has to wear an inconveniently large containment suit to protect both himself and those around him. The suit looks like a suit of medieval armor, except all one piece. The person inside the suit has messy brown hair, burgundy eyes, and milk colored skin due to the light deprivation caused by the suit.
Sexuality: Bi.
Nationality: American. Nevada, but lacks an accent due to being claimed by Farbe right after birth.
True Name: His parents, Marie and Richard Gallius, had planned to name him James Robert Gallius. However, they did not get the chance. After his atomic powers activated, Farbe picked him up and designed his suit.
Power: Red is dangerous. His color is meant to represent this. Red has the ability to generate and control radiation. He can channel this power into crude beams of radioactive energy, but lacks any real control. In fact, if ever he were to remove the suit, he would wipe out all life within a square mile. The suit severely limits his powers, making him no more powerful than the others. The suit is highly damage resistant, making most low caliber weaponry useless against it. Explosives and other high caliber weapons are effective.
Personality: The knowledge that he could kill everyone he knows by taking off his pants had a interesting effect on Red. On the inside, Red is crushed by this knowledge, and works constantly to figure out how to rid himself of his powers. When around others, he hides his sadness, worry and desperation under a cloak of jokes, laughter and lighthearted demeanor.
Skills: Red has spent his life studying physics and radiation, and is appropriately versed in the subject. He's recently started researching genetics, in an attempt to "cure" his powers.
Short Bio: "I don't like it in here. All they do is lock me up in this suit, and then force me to fight. I hate the fighting, but if I don't they'll turn off the suit, and everyone I know will die...Damn it all. This power is a curse. I must get rid of it somehow. Even if they're terrorists, I don't want to kill them...Please, let this end.

Last edited:
@Eon There may be a misconception. I just want to make sure there isn't one.

Farbe only claims children after they take the test when they are two which is the best time to prove eligibility for powers. They have to go through a special training during a three year period in order for them to be activated or they are unusable.

Your CS makes it seem like he was able to use them without the training which isn't possible.

Other than that, it looks great.

My apologies. Could we say that they were at a lower level before the training, and that Farbe's training amplified them?

I guess that can work since there is an exception to every rule.

Thank you so much. You just saved me a ton of editing. I totally appreciate it.

Purple, please? If that's alright, I will be posting a CS tomorrow after my classes. :) Great idea!

Color: Brown
aiden_pearce__watch_dogs__by_daemonspades-d7fvudm.jpg

Appearance: shown above
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: Chicago Illinois, USA
True Name: Daniel Clark
Power: Daniel has the power to enhance is body's natural abilities to super human proportions. examples being super strength, Stone skin, slight healing/regeneration, advanced agility, superb perception, slight gravity manipulation, he can also slow down time in his mind to react faster to situations. he has found that if he inflicts self harm that his powers become stronger for a short period of time
Personality: Daniel has a rebellious nature. He has fought his superiors on many decisions and orders about his life. He has been describe in psychological reports to be a cross between a psychopath and a sociopath. though this is only a show Daniel puts on to keep himself entertained. He focuses on getting stronger with each training exercises. He hopes to one day escape the facility. He believes he has a right to live his life the way he wishes.
Skills: Hand to hand combat, melee weapons, most handguns and firearms, He is very proficient in his guitar playing
Short bio: Daniel has grown to hat the facility. he has grown to call it the prison and vows to break free from it.

Last edited:
  • Love
1242694-bigthumbnail.jpg
Color:
Purple
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: German
True Name: Jasmin Ebersbach; Jasmin is pronounced as YAZ-meen
Power(s):
  • Seer Dreaming - She can see future or current events in her dreams. Unless she is focused, she can only see small snippets of things. A man's face, or a small room for example. Sometimes she can hear small conversations, but again, if she's not concentrating, she can only make out small words or phrases.​
  • Reality/Dream Shifting - If she can concentrate on the dream, she can begin to "lucid dream" and take control of the situation. She is able to focus more intently on the subject, and though it will only last for a short time, it is like she has emerged herself in that area. She can see everything. She can hear everything, and most importantly, she can touch things. Most of the time, this is a simple "Knocking a pen off of the table" to distract enemies. If this happens during a "Current" dream, the action will take place immediately aka: The pen would immediately fall off the table. If this happens in a "Future" dream, the pen would not fall until the scenario happens, which could be anywhere from the next hour, or 20 years from the time of her dream.​
  • Dream Manipulation - Purple can enter another's dream if they are also asleep. She must fall asleep with the intention that she will meet them. They can not see her in their dream, nor can they feel her, but she can talk to them or display messages while they are dreaming. She can not manipulate them herself, but she can plant ideas or doubt in their mind, if they are open to it. She can also manipulate the dream world slightly, but giving it an air of peace or terror.​
Personality:
√ - Adaptable, Creative, Tolerant, Sympathetic
X - Compulsive, Distracted, Insecure, Vulnerable
Skills: Purple can paint and write. She excels at fantastical landscapes and short stories. Her preferred method is writing, but she has been known to paint (and paint well) when the idea tickles her fancy.
Short bio: Purple actually enjoys the facility. She loves the "powers" that she has and attributes those to the facility. In a way, she is actually thankful. She also enjoys being around the others, finding them all to be unique and mysterious. She tries to be a friend to them all, maybe even a big sister. When it comes to doing what she must do, she isn't afraid. She knows that she is vulnerable, but she is also important and she takes that to heart. Because she trusts in the facility, she will do whatever she must.

~ I would love to talk to you, RareSecret, about Purple's Seer Dreaming ability. I mentioned that she could see short snippets of things, whether they are current or in the future. If you would like, and I think it would be fun, you could convey small things that you would want Purple to "see" for future events. Small little words, phrases, people, or things. No need to even explain them to me. It just might be interesting. :)

~ I also suck at writing out a "personality" in paragraphs, so I limited myself to 4 "good' traits, and 4 "bad" traits. I hope this is alright.

• Love
I totally don't already have shippings I've come up with.

And I totally didn't name those ships I totally didn't make by combining the two characters colors.

You have no proof.

Could I reserve Yellow? c: I think it's the only one left aside from Orange...

[BCOLOR=transparent]Color: Orange[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
arab-women-2010-05.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Unknown, even to her[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nationality: Saudi Arabia[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]True Name: 'Abal Essa[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Power: She aids with magic spells, lending the energy needed to bring about a quick casting. She can use lesser fire magic, but her energy tends to be used as a catalyst. She can also strengthen a person's spells. Anything dealing with enabling quick casting or strengthening is done by touch.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: She has always been questioning. She is strong willed and extremely rebellious by the standards of her status and religion. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills: ‘Abal was active when she was home, and was great at assisting others when they needed it. She was studious and focused, and that did not change when she entered the facility.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Short bio: 'Abal was born into a typical Saudi family with a domineering father and a perfect submissive Muslim mother. She was beginning the education of the typical girl in that country within her home, yet her brother would always read her things from his textbooks. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love