Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's it, Black. No more internet for you. If it's such a dirty place, I'm pretty sure you won't mind being cleaned up. Dismissed." Christina spoke before leaving the room. She knew even before she went up the elevator that the internet would already be disconnected from his room, so will all electricity.

~Time Skip to Night~
It was now night time. More and more scientists went to bed while more and more guards came out. The nearest hotel was miles upon miles away. Scientists would usually stay at the facility to sleep, same with the guards. Tonight, that routine didn't happen. Instead all the scientists stayed awake while they were getting ready for the next mission.

Out front was the helicopter there was an airplane ready for Seattle. It would land at an airport which had a taxi waiting to transport them to the hotel where they would be staying for the night before the big mission.

"Farbe, please make your way to the front. Please have your bags ready. We will take them before you board the plane." The head scientist said over the intercom. At the desk, the members of Farbe had to check out and be given a tracker.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Purple awoke to the sound of the PA announcing that all team members departing for the hotel should make their way to the front with their bags ready. "SHIT!" She shouted as she sprang out of bed. Of course she was stupid enough to forget her bag. She rushed to her dresser and threw a fistful of clothes into a purple duffel bag, unfolding half of it in the process. Purple, everything they gave her was purple. Who thought it was a good idea to color code people anyways. She grabbed deodorant, hair supplies and some nail polish provided (purple of course) to help pass as a civilian.

The last item she bothered to grab was her only allowed "luxury item", a small black mp3 played that must have been outdated for years. When they asked her what she wanted she had asked for something to listen to music on and purple supposed the small player did just that. She grew bored of the music on it quickly though and it took a lot of convincing to get a scientist to download more music on it. And the last time she got someone to agree they didn't get around to returning it for a week.

Once her bag was all packed, purple fed her goldfish and sprinted out of her room toward the front of the facility, praying that she wasn't running late.

Blue had been waiting. He'd taken a bit of a nap while he sat beside the door, but for the most part he just watched the scientists and guards shuffle about busily through the facility. He watched with both his normal sight, and his "Electro-Sense" as he liked to call it. It was actually his preferred method of seeing, just because it gave so much more information. With it, he could see through solid objects, tell how much electronics a person had, or if they were some sort of android. He could find where any given building drew power from, and with his sixth sense he could "see" for miles. Seeing wasn't really quite accurate, the sense didn't stem from his eyes. It wasn't based off of any sort of line-of-sight or cone of vision, he just knew about them, where they were, how they were moving. Perceiving electrical current instead of light made the world look much different. Firstoff, everything came across so completely differently, he couldn't explain properly to someone with the normal allotment of senses. He'd tried to explain it to Purple once, though he wasn't sure how much sense he'd made to her.

"It's like everything is white. Rocks, trees, air, everything is white. Gasses are a little less white than other things, but they show up. That's a big part of it, things that have less electrical charge are less white. Not grey, or darker, just...less. It's tough to explain. In the same line of things, the things that carry more charge, like people, are more white. Not brighter, just more white."

That was how he'd tried to explain it back then, and he wasn't sure he could do a better job now. As vain as it sounded, his favorite thing to look at was himself. It was a part of his power, as it was now. Before he'd unlocked the most recent facet of his power while desperate to help the rest of the team by blacking out a city, he'd had to take electricity from where it already existed. Now, he could generate thousands of volts, enough to scorch a person like a piece of blackened toast.

Blue came to his feet as some of the others started to arrive, "So, you guys ready?" he asked. Still, even after these hours, he was still unable to shake that blasted nagging feeling that he was missing something.

Yellow

Yellow had gotten out of the shower 10 or 15 minutes before the PA system announced that they needed to get to the front. She would have worked out till the very second they needed to leave, making herself stronger in an effort to alleviate her fear of being overpowered or unable to protect someone. However, she remembered the first and last time she showed up for a mission sweaty, sticky, and out of breath and almost shivered. That wasn't the case now, she was wearing jeans and a yellow long sleeved shirt. She was also clean, made up simply, and ready to go.

She threw her bag on her, like everything else it was yellow. It had normal back straps and handles on the top as well. Inside it was her usual mission packing: her 'luxury' item (her instant printing camera), her outfit for the mission (yellow dress and white sandals), her toiletry bag (a white mesh bag with her shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razor, etc.), and her 'purse' because she didn't have any pockets. Once she reached the entrance she smiled brightly, excited at the prospect of a mission. She pulled out her camera, snapping a picture of Blue right as he spoke.

"Oh I am very ready," Yellow said with a grin. "Excited even, what about you?"

[bg=#A71414]
RED

[spacer]Red laid on her stomach, her bare feet kicking in the air as she rested on the bed with a book. Somehow she had been able to convince a scientist to let her borrow it from the Skills Area. "Return it as soon as you're done! And that better be soon!" The man had whispered harshly from behind a bookcase. "If you're caught, you better say you stole it. Don't drag me into it." The book had only been relinquished to her when she agreed a thousand times over. "No worries," she had told him. "No one will know a thing." There was no doubt that his anxiety was slowly starting to build in her presence, so Red left him quickly before he could change his mind in fear.
[spacer]The book wasn't one she had read before and quickly found herself engrossed. A fantasy novel could always drag the girl into another world and although her experiences with the outer world were limited, her imagination would wake up and take over, vividly replacing her small sleeping quarters with a throne room or the deck of a pirate's ship. She was so deep into her fictional world that she had almost forgotten about the mission. An absentminded glance at the wall clock reminded her quickly and suddenly the book was closed and Red was scrambling to get ready. Red knew that she would be unwelcome in the plane; the smell of a mid-day workout was never pleasant (especially in closed quarters) and in the excitement to begin a new book, the girl had committed the personal cardinal sin of not showering immediately after her exercise.
[spacer]It took roughly 30 minutes to wash the stench off of her. Wrapping her red locks into the red cotton towel provided for her, she gathered the bunch at the top of her head and committed herself to packing for the mission. Nude, Red traveled across the room and grabbed a dufflebag from the corner and began to stuff it with whatever she thought she might need. The usual clothes, a stick of back eyeliner, deodorant, hairbrush, and finally she placed the book on top and closed the bag. Red picked it up by the handle and almost walked out of her room, before realizing that she herself hadn't dressed. Her eyes widened and she backed away from the door quickly, hearing it close behind her with a click.
[spacer]Finally, Red emerged from her room. Clothed. Her hair was still damp, but dry enough that it didn't leave awkward wet streaks on her clothing. She dressed comfortably in her favorite outfit, which was fitted red tank-top and some black yoga pants, accented with a red waistband. She couldn't help but smile, excited to be leaving the building for the first time in a long while. There was a small case of nerves that threatened to evolve deep in her gut, but Red was able to quell them easily with growing excitement. Her walk was brisk and she met up with the others relatively quickly. She was surprised. Not only did she not arrive last, but there were also quite a few FARBE members that hadn't shown up yet.
[spacer]Yellow already had her camera out, she saw. "Taking pictures already?" Red teased as she entered the groups small circle. There didn't appear to be anyone among them in a bad mood, so she wasn't too worried about elevating their emotions. Besides, they would be on a plane together anyway so it wouldn't matter then. The girl easily managed a smile, though the sudden thought crossed her mind. She wouldn't be able to read on the plane.
Interactions
@HelloBeautifulChild
@Eon
[/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/hr]
[/bg]
[spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/hr]

[spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/hr]

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Black was a little disgruntled about power being cut from his room. He only used the Internet at Farbe for research. They would of found out if he done anything else and blocked it. So when he had the chance on a mission he would go into an unsecured Hotspot. Black's one luxury item was an old acoustic guitar.

Since no power was in his room he decided to go and train. He would mostly practice hand to hand combat along with melee weapons. He couldn't afford to rely on his powers to save him like the others. He also had to make sure he could protect orange. It was a nice trade off. They kept each other alive.

When black was done training he took a shower. He examined all the past scars from injuries he had done to himself. He usually wore long sleeves to hide them. He was a little glad that he got a more behind the scenes job. He was fairly good with computers.

He got dressed in his usual attire: A pair of black combat boots, black jeans, a dark grey Metallica concert tee, and a black trench coat. As a finishing touch he put on a pair of black aviator sunglasses he stole on his last mission.

He was walking past the other members to the front desk. His pack bumped against red and didn't aknowledge it. He waited to receive the tracker.

Orange ran out of her room wearing a white dress with red tennis shoes. She was carrying an orange backpack filled with a change of clothes, hair brush, toothpaste and toothbrush, and her little stuffed bear. She brought it with her on every mission for luck. It was her only possession in the world.

She smiled seeing black already out. She ran up to him and jumped on his back and gave him a big hug. She always liked it when black carried her on his back. She snuggled into him. "Hey black don't be blue. Everything is going to be fine. We got paired together. I promise to do my best to keep you safe." She cared much for black and knew his powers hurt him. So she was determined to keep him healthy.

Yellow

"Taking pictures already?"
Yellow grinned at Red's arrival, appreciating the older girl's conversation. There seemed to be an unwritten rule between the Farbe children that, whether they liked each other, whether they liked Farbe, and whether they were feeling up to it or not when they were around each other they were friendly and willing to put up at least the basics of conversation. They were a family, in short, and that suited Yellow just fine. That's what she loved the most about her life, her family. The close knit group of teenagers and kids who know each other because they're forced to, and make the best of it. She took a picture of Red, her slightly damp hair just visible to the lense, and grinned.

"You know it, and," She set the display to show Red the picture she'd just taken before showing it to her. "I got a pretty good picture of you while I was at it." She turned the camera away to take photographic evidence of Orange's arrival. She frowned slightly, not sure if the red shoe and white dress combo would work. Though the scientists knew who they all were without the color coded clothing, they generally preferred that they stay in it.

"Hey black don't be blue. Everything is going to be fine. We got paired together. I promise to do my best to keep you safe."
Yellow grinned despite herself, snapping a picture of Black while grinning. 'Don't be Blue' held amusement as a phrase when you knew someone named Blue. She looked at the person(guard? She was never sure) standing by the exit and restrained herself from taking a picture. Last time she'd taken a picture of 'staff' her camera, and all of the yet undeveloped pictures on it, was smashed into the ground never to be seen again. She'd gone months without a camera, and she wasn't eager to lose it again.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Yeah man, you don't want to be me," he said, turning towards Black, "I mean, who would want have this thing on them all the time?" he said, gesturing to his face. Blue strode closer to Black before speaking quietly, "Listen man, if you want electricity in your room, I can totally hook you up," he did his best to make it look nonchalant to any guards who might be watching, "Just give me your desert after the mission ends," he said. Usually, if a mission went well and there weren't any serious injuries, the cooks would whip up desert after dinner, "Anybody seen White and Green? They're late," he remarked, glancing down the halls for either of the final two members of the group. I'm going to lose it if I can't figure out what's bugging me about this operation before we get on the damn plane. Uuugh...I want to say we're being tested, but it just doesn't feel right, there's an option I'm not considering here... He thought. It worried him, he didn't want to be unable to adapt once he figured it out, and it's not like they could create a brand-new battle plan halfway to Seattle at 6000 feet.

Purple arrived at the front of the facility at full speed, but when she saw the group standing together she slowed her paced and arrived at a sluggish jog. "Am I late? I'm not late am I?" She asked in a surprisingly calm tone.

When she saw Yellow with her camera out she looked away and put her hands to her face. "Woah there, what are you doing with that thing?" Purple disliked having her picture taken, not that she'd never allowed yellow to take a proper photo, and it wasn't like Yellow had never snuck one or two. She wasn't entirely prepared to leave but she knew that they would be departing soon, so she took a deep breath and tried her best to calm her mind.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yellow

Yellow looked around, wondering where White was. The magical drawing girl wasn't in her sight yet, and Yellow worried that something had happened and she wouldn't make it in time. She took a deep breath and ignored the nagging feeling in the back of her head, she was always worried that someone had broken a rule and gotten in trouble. The no exceptions policy and the lack of reliable contact with the outside world made it an easy fear to have. She calmed herself by looking at the ceiling for a moment.

She'd calmed herself almost completely when Blue spoke, asking if anyone had seen Green or White. Her heart rate jumped again. "I'm sure they'll be here soon," Yellow replied. "The announcement was loud, maybe they'd been woken up and had to get dressed?" Maybe?

When Purple got there she grinned at the welcome distraction, snapping a quick picture of her but only getting a blurred shot of her moving hands. She'd gotten a lot of those of Purple, but it was okay, because her camera didn't automatically print them so she wasn't wasting film. (Though she knew one of the assistants, who had a crush on her, would get her new film from the scientists if she cried or showed a little cleavage.)

"Taking pictures, documenting our outing," Yellow replied to Purple with a grin. "I might finish up my sky board with some of these pictures."​

Black smiled a little and carried orange on his back. He didn't mind it much. If it brought the little one a moment of happiness here then who was he to say no. He laughed a little at what blue said. "Yeah man I don't think I could handle being ugly as sin." Black said this in a kidding manner. He could always count on blue for a good laugh. It was a nice break from the depression.

Black had orange get off his back and he went closer to blue. Once he thought the others were out of earshot he replied to his offer. "Nah its cool man, plus I haven't had dessert for the last two missions. I'm due for one soon, but blue..." black took a moment. Most of the others knew that black behaved differently when using his powers and the time after, but he made sure they didn't exactly know why.

He has only shared the truth about the other Personality with blue. How it wanted to have control of his body and how it didn't care if it hurt the others. He was afraid of what his powers could do to the others. Blue was few black could trust and he had one of the only offensive powers on the team. Black knew that if anyone had the power to take him down it would be blue. So a while back he had blue promise if the other Personality ever tried to hurt anyone on the team that blue would take him down. Even if it meant killing him. His only other request was to get orange away so she wouldn't see it.

"Blue... he is starting to get stronger. He stays in my head even when I don't use my powers now. I know that you find this mission a little suspicious... so do I. So I'm going to try cutting back on my powers, but I need you to remember what you promised me ok? I know I say this every time we go out, but... just check in with me every so often."

@Eon

Magenta had been up for a short time before the message was sent out over the PA system. Grabbing her bag she slung it over her should after getting dressed in a small jacket and shorts that would help her blend in if need be. Turning back around she looked around her room and moved over to a light. She turned it off and made her way out of room. She looked around and sniffed the air before shuddering. She hated the smell of the air down here compared to the air outside. Finally dragging herself forward she put on her 'Normal' happy face and made her way over to the Front desk and handed her bag over. It was considerably small since she didn't have much to begin with.

Her past mishaps have made her loose most of her luxury items. Although she knew that this was bad she didn't care much anymore. She could just get something in the future if she decided to actually act how she feels and just move away from everyone. Although she felt horrible she was able to get her mindset to a neutral one which she knew was still odd. Moving past them all she didn't make a single noise. Although she was whistleing and swining her arm not a sound was heard. She knew she could sneak up on all of them like a ghost but that wasn't as fun as what she could do. Not caring enough to get in trouble she just moved past them knowing how far her normal Silence dome would travel.

Finally taking a seat as they all waite she laid down on the floor and put her head between her arms. Blowing air against the floor she let out a groan which was luckily for everyone else, silenced immediately and never being heard. Turning over she let out a massive groan that carried on for nearly fourty five seconds. Again, she looked like she was freaking out as she arched her back and let out a massive groan. Turning again onto her stomach she just felt for the vibrations caused by people walking. She knew everyone by how their foot steps were. Their weight which caused a different vibration and even the way they walked. Each step almost the same as always but each step and set of steps gave off a different recognizeable pattern. The sad part was that Magenta couldn't hear anything around her. Although she had been working on making it so she could heard she still had work to do on it before trying during a situation as precarious as this one.

"Well I hope that works out for you." Purple replied to Yellow with a small smile. "Be sure to get some good photos of that space needle thingy, it seems worthy of your photo taking finesse. And I wouldn't mind a group photo when we all come out on the other end of this." She added, sighing a little.

After the small talk with Yellow, Purple sat against the wall with her mp3 player and put in one earbud so she could still hear when they were going to board the plane, dozing off a little.

Soon it all begins.

@HelloBeautifulChild

Boots stormed the stairwell, fluttering loudly from step to step, echoing off the sanitized hall and silver platforms of the metallic roof-accessway. Rubber soles squeal like a stuck pig at harvest as they're pressured into the aluminum, torn into an about-face as they make their way from one level to the next, a pale, calloused hand reaching several inches up the railing to pivot the force into a different direction, the velocity pushing the weight of two dark shapes over a pair of stairs without touching either one in a bid for speed. There was no pause as the mechanics of skeleton and muscle lifted their remainder structure into the forward motion. Simply it was a display of physic with only enough friction to prevent inertia, every law aiding in the mission of the soul in motion on its way to the top.

Reaching it, he stopped, black dufflebag bouncing once by his feet. His posture was straight and empowered as his hooded form stepped through the doorway to the cold, wet night. Yellow lines encircled hoo, designating the helipad, reflecting the searchlights around the flat palisades and giving the atmosphere an almost day-like quality for the silhouette as he ceased his stride atop the symbol. The thudding of his footsteps had not stopped. Almost in tempo with the rhythm, the wind ripped at his clothing in every other direction, chaos compared to the steady, whirring beat. He dropped the dufflebag, using the other hand to slip under the dark hood and drag it back from his platinum blonde head, the mop of white immediately following suit in the anarchy uncharacteristic of the male. Both hands reached toward his neck, a chain settled there over his crisp cottons there. Sliding trim nails along the steel beads and simultaneously a light red collar, they met at the center, shifting dog tags beneath the fabric before replacing it against his ivory skin.

Pink lips parted. Wet by a pink tongue, his right hand came to place thumb and forefinger against all three, forcing air in such a high pitch into the night, it pierced the fwutfwutfwut buffeting the air around him. Free hand dangling, he bent down and retracted the bag laid next to him as a violently loud machine lowered itself before him, blades whipping through the air over his head. He paused, waiting for instructions to board, lips parting to reveal the edges of two, proportionally large front teeth, mocking the physical age of the soldier.

The pilot waved the boy in, and he bowed his whole four feet in height to avoid lax training removing his head one day in the hypothetical future. He settled his bags in the storage areas, strapped down and locked in with wedges, then spun to take a seat next to the pilot with what could only be described as childlike enthusiasm; however, looking up at the man beside him, he nodded once seriously and put his helmet on in a no-nonsense manner - despite it's comparable enormity to his small circumference - ignoring whether his teammates had followed in such a timely manner or not. Angling the microphone to his lips, he gave his call sign.

"Pink Leader to tower. Henrietta has landed. Awaiting passengers. ETA 0900."

Yellow

Quickly bored with Black, as she frequently was, Yellow decided to put her camera up (a miracle in and of itself) and make sure she'd packed enough. Her clothes for the next day, her sandals, her toiletries bag, her charger for her camera, her camera, pajamas.... She seemed to have everything. She looked around for White, getting more and more concerned that she wasn't here yet. She snuck a glance at Blue, still talking to Black, and took a moment to admire him without realizing it. She knew she shouldn't stair, but found herself lost in the gaze not even really thinking of Blue anymore.

Once she realized what she was doing Yellow took her eyes off of his quickly and began to blush. She put her backpack back on and readjusted her shirt. She bounced on her toes and put her hair up in a pony tail. What to do what to do?

"Well I hope that works out for you." Purple replied to Yellow with a small smile. "Be sure to get some good photos of that space needle thingy, it seems worthy of your photo taking finesse. And I wouldn't mind a group photo when we all come out on the other end of this." She added, sighing a little
"Of course,"Yellow exclaimed, "That's a great idea! We could even take a before picture from the plane!"

Reactions: Bebepiggles
-----Middle of the Night-----​
Grey, a cold warrior hell bent on the destruction of damn near anything that will cause a ruckus. On his back was a pack filled with high powered explosives, and some white spray paint. He was on the large grass area behind it and was jogging quickly. He wore a grey UnderArmor shirt and had on black combat pants with combat boots, on the small of his back were two magnetic gloves. He sprinted across the grass and spotted the exterior wall of the main office. He picked up speed and jumped. He landed with grace on top of the glass and ran quickly off of it before jumping again. Whilst in the air he slipped his hands into the gloves, his boots hit the strut of the space needle first. He quickly slammed the magnetic gloves into the strut and smirked as he climbed. When he got to the middle of the first strut he slipped his right hand out of its glove and reached into the pack on his back. He pulled out the 5x3 explosive square and pressed it on the outside of the strut. He pulled the spray paint out and covered up the noticeably different colors of the bomb. He slipped his hand back into the glove and jumped to the second piece of this strut. He repeated this process for each of the three struts, and finally put another bomb at the top of the tower, directly under the base of the observation level. He began scaling down the struts and that's when he saw an obstacle. A security guard. Regular man on the skinnier, hairline receding. He wore a white shirt with a radio tucked in the pauldron pocket. Nikolai slowly descended the strut until he was at the prime height for jumping. He waited until the man made another pass and put his hands out directly in front of him. He brought his knees to his chest and pushed off with his feet, he flipped in the air as he flew down. When he landed all that could be heard was the sound of his boots scraping against cement. The man turned around and saw Nikolai approaching him quickly and with an evil smirk on his lips.

"Amanda, I got..." Before the man could finish his sentence Nikolai had closed in and put a fist out collapsing his throat. The man gargled over the radio as he fell to his knees. Nikolai wrapped his hand around the mans throat to hold him up.

"What was that Charlie?" The radio buzzed, "Charlie? You there?"

Nikolai was dead silent for a moment, his hand clenched around the mans throat squeezing tighter until the gargling stopped. What felt like a solid minute passed before any noise came.

"Very funny asshole, finish your rounds. I'm leaving in a minute or two so if your not here you wont get a kiss."

Nikolai looked into the glassy eyes of the dead man and smirked as he took a knee next to him, "Someone's gonna be disappointed huh Charlie?"

Nikolai grabbed the man around the waste and lifted him over his shoulder. He walked away in the same path he came in from. He jumped over the glass area again and ran across the grass to the car he had stashed. He set the skinny man in the passenger seat of the 2012 Camaro. He walked around the car and got into the drivers seat. He grabbed the keys and twisted them.

"Whatta'ya think Chuck?" Nikolai said as he pulled out into the road, "Dumpster or over a bridge. I'm thinking dumpster. Seattle's gonna be way too busy tomorrow to worry about one dead security guard."

Last edited:
Reactions: redlemonaide
The head scientist made his way towards the colors. He clapped his hand to gain their attention. "Everyone I know this mission came out of the blue, but the world needs you." The head scientist started off. He decided to move quickly to get them to their hotel quicker and out of his hair. The head scientist never really cared for Farbe, but was offered good money and did discover the magic theory so he was sort of forced into this position.

The trackers were like silver bracelets, the only difference is that once you snap them on you can't take them off without the key. They could be easily taken off, but once they come off it becomes something that kills that specific color. Could be a bomb. Could be an electric shock. depends on the color.

"When I call your name, you come up and drop off you luggage as well as put on your bracelet. The luggage will be put onto the plane and you cannot leave until we see you put on the bracelet. Amaranthe had already received his." The head scientist instructed as well as skipped out on the truth. Like any good airport, they will check the bags for anything that could help them escape. When he called the names, of course he went in the order of the rainbow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
White

"Farbe, please make your way to the front. Please have your bags ready. We will take them before you board the plane."

Minami groaned slightly, already laying in her bed when the announcement sounded on the intercom. She huffed and rolled around her bed a bit, not really realizing what had been said over the intercom for a few minutes.
When the message finally hit her she gasped and jumped up from her bed, her silvery blue hair frizzing and messy atop her head. 'Oh no!' she exclaimed and ran around her small room to collect her stuff.
'I'm gonna be late! They'll be mad!'

She packed her bag in record time, getting dressed and brushing her long hair before running out of her room, her sketchbook under her arm and a pencil clenched between her teeth. Around her head was one of her few luxury items, a black headphone and ipod to play music on.

She arrived just in time, panting as she joined the other Farbe members in the line to the helicopter and giving her bag to one of the men, accepting her tracker in return.

((Come on, no way am I letting this die again. So much for the 'order of the rainbow' thing I guess.))

Blue came up after White. Right now would be his last chance to figure out just what it was that was bugging him, once they were all on the plane, there was no turning back, no new plan to make, other than what he could improvise on the field. Realistically speaking, it was probably too late now, but Blue tried to be an optimist. He set the Blue duffel-bag on the small conveyer belt that sent it through an X-ray machine. Every time he looked at the device with his Electric Sight, it was almost painfully bright. There were a few machines like that, things with a lot of electricity coursing through them. Most notably, whatever it was that powered the facility. Some kind of generator, he could see it pulsing and throbbing underneath the facility whenever they left, wires, cords, and thousands of volts of electric power spreading out across the Farbe complex like the web of some kind of electric spider. He sighed somewhat as he held out his arm to receive the small silver bracelet that was to clasp around his wrist. It was more of a bangle, in truth. His had a tiny blue light on it, blinking on and off. Each one was specialized for it's wearer, meant to be impossible to remove without the special device they kept here, under heavy guard at the complex. Supposedly, a few decades ago, a Farbe member had tried to take over the requisitions area, and was promptly eliminated. Still, the incident had resulted in increased security for the area.

His wristband, like the others, was made specially just for him. Not only was it encased in a thin rubber-like compound to dampen the damage his power might be able to cause it, it was also capable of absorbing a tremendous amount of electricity, which could be stored in a series of empty micro-batteries. Within was a tiny tracking beacon, allowing the scientists at Farbe to watch his every move. Blue hated the thing, but knew that there wasn't much he could do about it without being forced to eat an M16. Not only was it a tracker, but it also housed an "insurance policy" that would be used in the event that he went AWOL or was captured by enemy forces with little chance of escape. While each one was different, made to be the perfect way to takedown each member, Blue's was especially unique. His power made him too useful to eliminate if there was a chance of retrieval, as his ability to generate massive amounts of electricity had incalculable scientific potential. Because of this, Blue's wristband was made with two functions, to either render him unconscious or kill him, as the situation demanded. All this was set into a simple device within the band, which would drain his own electrical charge, either to the point where he could no longer stay conscious, or past that. After he fell unconscious, the machine would continue to leech his electricity until it drained off the electricity firing between his synapses and across his nerves. It wasn't a pleasant way to go, as having ones bioelectricity drained out of them was incredibly painful, judging by how many of Blue's foes had reacted to it. However, death was much preferable to the fate that awaited Blue if he was rendered unconscious. He would be dragged back to the facility and taken apart piece by piece in an attempt to discover how his power worked. In the event that they could not figure it out, they would keep him alive throughout the ordeal. If they could not crack the secret of his shocking powers, he would be hooked up to a machine in Kansas and forced to supply free electricity for the country until he died of old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.