Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... You want electricity now or can White keep it?
Also, congrats for experiencing a rare double ninja.

Sorry~ But fortunately for you, I always have a plan B. If you want electricity, I can think of something else. Don't worry. I have quite the arsenal of available and non op powers. Just say "pretty please".
Pretty please? I'll be your best friend?

Got it. I'll look for something else. Just make sure not to fu- Nevermind!

@RareSecret : My CS is complete save for the Personality and Short Bio. Those are my least favorite things to write so I dunno when I will get them done. (Probably Monday... tbh.) Just wanted to let you know in case I needed to change anything before then. Please let me know! :)

EDIT: Aww, poor @Eon. <3 <3 I'm shocked that you got ninja'd again. #IMSOPUNNY

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@RareSecret : My CS is complete save for the Personality and Short Bio. Those are my least favorite things to write so I dunno when I will get them done. (Probably Monday... tbh.) Just wanted to let you know in case I needed to change anything before then. Please let me know! :)

EDIT: Aww, poor @Eon. <3 <3 I'm shocked that you got ninja'd again. #IMSOPUNNY
Hehe, nice pun. c;

@Jerelin
You are on fire. (Get it because you are Red) Everything seems good to me so far. Just do that Bio and personality later and you will be good.

A note to everyone. Relationships is your impressions on the character if you haven't arranged anything special, but you can wait to do that later.

• Thank You
And done. Check again please RareSecret. Still accepted?

Wait, you are missing something. Hint: Read the rules

Ahh. Things just go in one eye and out the other. Thanks for checking me.

Fitting character themes are difficult to find. I'll update my post again once I found something fitting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Color: Blue
Appearance: Blue is a built like a giant grizzly bear. He's six foot two, with broad shoulders and hands that look like they could crush a man's skull. He's got eyes like balls of lightning, and hair the color of coal. He's quite pale, which usually results in him getting sunburned whenever the team goes out on missions. He's got very straight teeth, and one of the staff members said he had a very nice nose. (This staff member was never seen again, perhaps a mysterious conspiracy surrounds Blue's nose.) Also, as for standard sight, those pretty blue eyes aren't worth all that much. (More to do with his vision in under "Power") He needs a set of glasses to be able to see anything properly beyond his arms length, admittedly, his arms are quite long, but nevertheless.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nationality: Canadian
True Name: Michael Copper
Power: Electricity Absorption & Manipulation
Blue has the power to absorb, manipulate, and project massive amounts of electricity. His current maximum is unknown, though the greatest feat he's ever successfully accomplished was blacking out a city by eating all the electricity being pumped out of the main power plant. It's been shown that absorbing large amounts of energy in situations of duress can unlock new facets of his abilities, though he is presently limited almost entirely to tossing around bolts of lightning and draining electricity from people and/or objects. While he can generate his own electricity over time, it's usually easier for him to drain it from his surroundings. Additionally, he has a sixth sense, a sort of "Electric Sight." With this, he can see instead by optically perceiving electrical currents, allowing him to see through objects with little or no charge. Things with greater amounts of electricity flowing through them are said to be brighter, but one should really ask Blue about it to get the full grasp.
Personality: Blue is the base's resident clown. He's lighthearted and witty, even when he probably shouldn't be. His psyche report makes the claim that it's his escape, a method of hiding his true feelings, but this is so far unconfirmed by Blue, or any of the staff. Maybe he just really likes making people laugh, and doesn't always have the best sense of timing. He's also got a brilliant intellect, and a love of storytelling.
Likes: The cold, making people laugh, and being with the other members of the group.
Dislikes: Combat, being wrong, heights.
Skills: Blue is an incredible actor, a gifted writer, and quite the egghead. If left to his own devices, and assuming he had the materials, he'd probably just be holed up in some bunker building robots.
Short bio: Blue's feelings about the facility itself are less than stellar. If it weren't for the other members of the team being so precious to him, he'd have staged some sort of riot and escaped long ago. He feels trapped by the facility, like a rat in a maze, forced to solve other people's problems.
Relationships: He's got a crush on White, but he'd leap out of a plane before he told anyone.
Theme:

• Love
I'll find an image eventually, don't worry. I just couldn't find anything right this moment, and I wanted to get my bio up before I got ninja'd out of my comedy relief role too.

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
Color: Black
Appearance:
tumblr_mrfo3o4zdI1rwucxqo1_500.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: American
True Name: David Stevens
Power: Shadow energy manipulation. Black uses a dark magic that drains the energy of others to power his attacks. He can use the dark magic to enhance his own abilities or use it as a type of energy blast. There are other abilities black has been messing with, but do to the crippling effect his powers have on him much of it is unknown. He is currently trying out a way to make a dark rift that could be used for short distance teleportation. He also project people's fears into their brain as though they were real. To use his powers he must inflict self damage, or be hurt by others.

When black used his powers a darker Personality begins to grow inside him. It will slowly influence his fighting and his actions. If use of his powers goes unchecked this Personality could take over. There have been times where it had almost complete control. This alter ego prefers to refer to himself as the "true black."
Personality: Black is distant toward others at times. He hates that he has to cut himself everytime he wants to use his powers. He does this because he actually cares for his friends, but he doesn't want them to worry about him. He feels that he may one day hurt his loved ones if the dark magic inside him takes control.

"True black" shows no empathy towards anyone. Their are no friends or enemies in his eyes. He could walk up and tell you hello just before killing you. Though he doesn't come off as diabolical. He likes to keep a certain sense of class about himself. Though he is more then willing to be a scoundrel with women. Paticularly green and white. He knows that black is afraid to give him control.

Likes & Dislikes: likes Heavy metal, hacking, and spending time with his friends.

Dislikes: using his powers, being told what to do, anyone trying to hurt those he cares about.
Skills: fighting, flying, technology.
Short bio: Black knows that to farbe as only a expendable tool. He is reminded by every self injury he has sustained. His arms are covered with self cutting marks. Over the years he has purposely put himself in danger without thought of himself if it kept his team safe. He isn't afraid to die because there is a strong possibility of it every he time uses his power.
Relationships:
Green- he doesn't like to make a lot of his feelings known on the subject, but he is willing to admit that he cares greatly for her.

Orange- He refers to orange as his guiding light. He is willing to do anything to protect her.

White- black doesn't fully understand why she wants to be around him, but he doesn't push her away. It's good to have someone around to talk to right...

Red- black doesn't really get along with red. She thinks that he is irresponsible when he is actually trying to be. They don't see eye to eye. Her powers with emotions don't exactly help.

Yellow- she is nice enough, but she doesn't spend much time around him. Good thing. On the off chance she can mimic powers he doesn't want her to have his. Only because he thinks she couldn't deal with the... side effect.

Blue- blue is the only other guy there. He trusts blue with his life and would call him his best friend at farbe.

True Black's theme

Last edited:
  • Love
Color: Black
Appearance:
tumblr_mrfo3o4zdI1rwucxqo1_500.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: American
True Name: David Stevens
Power: Shadow energy manipulation. Black uses a dark magic that drains the energy of others to power his attacks. He can use the dark magic to enhance his own abilities or use it as a type of energy plast. He can also project people's fears into their brain as though they were real. To use his powers he must inflict self damage.
Personality: Black is distant toward others at times. He hates that he has to cut himself everytime he wants to use his powers. He does this because he actually cares for his friends, but he doesn't want them to worry about him. He feels that he may one day hurt his loved ones if the dark magic inside him takes control.
Likes & Dislikes: likes Heavy metal, hacking, and spending time with his friends.

Dislikes: using his powers, being told what to do, anyone trying to hurt those he cares about.
Skills: fighting, flying, technology.
Short bio: Black knows that to farbe as only a expendable tool. He is reminded by every self injury he has sustained. His arms are covered with self cutting marks. Over the years he has purposely put himself in danger without thought of himself if it kept his team safe. He isn't afraid to die because there is a strong possibility of it every he uses his power.
Relationships: (relation to each color)
Careful you don't cut someone with that edge.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hell Hound Woof
Yeah. Good chance of him dying. I didn't give him regeneration abilities because in a way he will need to fully understand his mortality. He just wants to be loved, but he knows that he runs the chance of hurting the ones he loves.

Bruh, if we get someone who has healing powers, there's a romance there.

White will not like this one. Not anything dangerous. The problem is that she is not meant to do well with a gloomy seeming person. Kinda funny how well this plays out with their colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.