Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah thank you :) I'll definitely check it out

@Jerelin

Would it be okay if I give my char minor empathic abilities? It is only a passive ability and out of her control, not like how red can manipulate emotions or anything like that.

Color:

White
Sexuality:
Straight, doesn't bother herself with relationships though.
Nationality:
Japanese
True Name:
Minami Nyx Mikatsuki

Power:
Energy manipulation: The user can create, shape and manipulate plasma, a state of matter consisting of fully ionized gas of low density containing an approximately equal number of positive ions and electrons. The user can create constructs, generate heat and cold and attack with blasts of plasma.

Weaknesses: The use of this ability may drain the user's own energy supply.
Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
Control is essential.

Bone manipulation: The user has complete control over the bones of oneself, including growing, shaping, manipulating density/weight, using as projectiles/weapons, etc. They can also manipulate bare skeletons or separate bones.

Weaknesses: Skin may be torn open in order for bones to emerge, and user may be against over-usage.
Causing bones to exude from body or break is still painful.

Drawing creation: The user can create objects and beings by drawing them. The user can even draw into existence creatures or any other objects.

Weaknesses: The beings may be able to be defeated by closing a book on them, trapping them in the book.
The user is limited to their imagination.
The user's creation may become uncontrollable and possibly turn against them.

*Gravity manipulation: User can create, shape and manipulate gravitation. The user can also repel and attract matter and energy regardless of its mass or move objects in a manner similar to telekinesis.
Offensive uses of this power include repulsing people or objects with such force to shatter practically anything, increasing gravity to crush or immobilize opponents, decreasing it to render them defenseless, or surrounding one's body in a gravitational field to amplify physical strength. Defensive uses include creating a gravitational force-field to repel all manner of attacks or anchoring oneself to the ground.

Weaknesses: Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user. Minami is not able to control this ability at will at this point.

Passive ability; Empathy: Minami can pick up on the emotions of those around her. This is completely out of her control.

Weaknesses: Minami cannot turn off her ability and thus can get overloaded. She often suffers from headaches and disorientation when spending time with a lot of people at once.

Personality:
Minami is a very innocent and naive girl, often not understanding particular rules and habits in society. She does have a clear understanding of her own rights and wrongs, for instance knowing that hurting animals is a bad thing. When she feels a "bad vibe" from a person though, she will not hesitate to say so bluntly and even attack that person if necessary.
Her naivety often get her into trouble and fights, but her clear understanding of her own abilities always helps her not to get hurt.
Minami is known for picking up on things quickly and can learn and mimic certain actions after seeing them just once or twice. This is also why she is amazing at drawing.

Likes & Dislikes:
-Drawing/Sketching
-Excercise/Parcour
-Nice people
-Reading

Dislikes:
-Large crowds
-Extreme, negative emotions (rage, sadness, etc.)
-Rain
-Bad people

Skills:
Excercise/Parcour: Her abundant personality and energetic behavior has driven her to search some kind of outlet. She found it in a peculiar sport she saw somebody practice once; parcour.

Sketching: Minami has a deep love for sketching, drawing and painting and is very good at it as well.

Short bio:
Minami has been at the facility for as long as she can remember. She does not hate, nor love the place and is surprisingly neutral about her stay here. As long as she is provided her food and can draw to her hearts content, she is happy.
Relationships:
Red: Though she has no problems with the girl personally, her lack of control over her emotions causes Minami to stay away from her.
Green: She likes Green a lot and hangs around her often.
Blue: He seems nice, but she get's uneasy around him a lot, because it feels like he's constantly hiding something.
Black: For some reason Minami feels sorry for Black and wants to help him, though she doesn't understand why. She sticks around him often.
Purple: Purple is playful and easily draws White towards her. She can't hang around her long, because she get's headaches easily around the girl, but she generally likes her a lot.
Yellow: By far her favorite person to be around. Yellow is constantly happy and makes her feel happy as well.
Orange: Orange awakens Minami's maternal feelings, though she does not particularly realize that. She wants to protect and care for the girl and will shower her with gifts and drawings, cook food for her and ask her to come play almost every day.

Song: Snuff - Slipknot

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Go ahead and fill in the relationships. And we already have electricity with blue

Electricity is already taken, and energy is too far spread out. Heat, motion, electricity. These are just a few examples of what is defined as energy. Kind of OP if you ask me.
The drawing sounds great though. Good job on that one.
Also, check your inbox Rare.

Oh abilities can't be used more than once? Okay

And how should I narrow down the energy part then?

It depends. How exactly would you like to make use of that "Energy". Listing manga and anime as reference will be a great help, as well as listing a kind of scene and her power in action.

Well I was thinking of how energy is used in Ben 10, by Gwen. Like, glowing beams that can be solidified and energy that can be absorbed from the air and the earth around her.

So you are looking for something that can behave like energy and matter huh? Hm... Take a look at plasma manipulation. It can (but doesn't have to) have elemental properties. Aside from that, it can be solid for shields, or focused into beams to deal long range damage. And in case you know Shego from Kim Possible, your White could do the hands thing too.

I just read it through and it seems good ^^

Could I replace the electricity manipulation with color manipulation?

What exactly do you mean by color manipulation?

It was something I was looking into, but it's very limited now that I've read it through so I'm looking for something else instead

Alright, I edited my form

Alright, I edited my form
You know, I was going to edit Blue's strategy post, and probably change some of who he's crushing on, but this seems to work out well. Also, White is stronk, holy moly. I mean, I definitely planned on Blue getting more powerful throughout the RP until the point where he's just going full-Magneto on people, so it's not like I'm being judge-y. Just...damn, that's a heavy hitter.

Well, Green is pretty strong herself. I also put as one of the rules being OP is okay under understandable circumstances meaning you can be strong, but you need some limitations.

Everything is cool, but you need to read the rules and the relationships.

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Well, Green is pretty strong herself. I also put as one of the rules being OP is okay under understandable circumstances meaning you can be strong, but you need some limitations.

Everything is cool, but you need to read the rules and the relationships.
I was gonna mention that, too.

Although obviously I won't have her going around screwing everyone up. XD

Ah well, no worries. Minami is strong but she doesn't have the dicipline to actually go into attack mode.

What should I put in with the relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.