Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honored for this to be your first group RP.

Also that song is creepy.

@Izurich

Well I got to say I love the characters in the way that you made sure she would be a pain in Blacks ass. I just hope for your sake she can handle seeing her fears as reality. Though with a theme song like that I would never want to see her fears. I feel like that this will be the lullaby of my nightmares.

@RareSecret

Thank you! The pleasure is all mine.

Hehe, quite fitting imo.

@Zadok shadows

I think she'll use Black's power as a "VRM", Virtual Reality Movie, horror movies. Haha! That's a neat acronym if I do say so myself.

Last edited:
Updated White. Now complete with theme and opinions on the other currently known Farbe

Updated White. Now complete with theme and opinions on the other currently known Farbe
OMG! I know that theme! It's the instrumental version of this song,

Aaah~ The Nostalgia...

Sweet nostalgia indeed, but you are kind of wrong. The original is "Melodies of life". That one you posted is a mix of 2 songs with added vocals, the other being "A Place to call home". Still. Close enough, and it's always nice to meet another Final Fantasy veteran.

Sweet nostalgia indeed, but you are kind of wrong. The original is "Melodies of life". That one you posted is a mix of 2 songs with added vocals, the other being "A Place to call home". Still. Close enough, and it's always nice to meet another Final Fantasy veteran.
Yeah, I am aware, but unfortunately... I can't find the original Vocal theme anymore (I vividly remembered Youtube had them, a few years ago), I say it's because of Youtube's stupid copyright infringement takedowns, so I had to compensate. I still have the Album on my PC though.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. O_o Maybe I was being an idiot and used the wrong queries.

Hehe, indeed. :D

Regarding the RP, I can't wait to see the shenanigans between them all. :D I can think of a few scenes between White and Purple already.1

Woooh! And a new person, welcome Purple.

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
Alright. As GM, I am going to ask for help or just opinions. If you look at the intro post of the old IC thread, can you tell me stuff that you thought wasn't good and stuff that we should keep?

Reactions: Jerelin
I liked everything but the in-depth schedule. If you want to do something like that, it can be done without it being completely laid out for us. Like, saying what a day consists of is all fine and good but keeping times to it doesn't make since to me since it slows down the RP. But that is my opinion of it.

I would love if this one would be fresh and didn't start exactly the same as the last one where we were just stuck in an odd highschool/boarding school-esque limbo. Maybe start with a briefing on some mission that is about to come up and be like, "We will be leaving out in 'blahblah' days," and have the RP move from there with a clear short-term objective in mind.

Again, my opinions.

EDIT: As for the main OP of the last IC, I liked it. It had a lot of useful information. The only information that I could slightly useless was the time schedule.

Maybe start with a briefing on some mission that is about to come up and be like, "We will be leaving out in 'blahblah' days," and have the RP move from there with a clear short-term objective in mind.
The beginning is something like that. You are getting too deep into my plans, but I really like that idea. Time to put it on the drawing board.

I was thinking about throwing out the schedule too. The RP I am currently in has a schedule, but we are still stuck at lunch.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
The beginning is something like that. You are getting too deep into my plans.

I was thinking about throwing out the schedule too. The RP I am currently in has a schedule, but we are still stuck at lunch.
Bwaha. I love that we are on the same page. <3 Super excited to see what you come up with!

I'm still using the briefing idea. It so good. *cries*

Still accepting? :) If so...​

tumblr_mwq9u1zHuo1rzb2ggo1_500.gif

Color:
Yellow
Appearance:
She is short, standing at about 4'8", and has long blonde hair down to her hips. If you really look, you'll see that some of the hair in front is about 3" shorter than the rest from when she had bangs years and years ago. She has blue eyes and a sunny disposition. She is short, but her muscular build (abs, strong legs, etc.) debunks any theory of her being 'frail'.
Sexuality:
Straight
Nationality:
Adelaide, Australia
True Name:
Ella Mitchell
Power:
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]Mimicry[/BCOLOR] - She can mimic anything she sees anyone do ever. (With the exception of powers, which she hasn't successfully done yet but she only recently attempted to do.) She retains these skills that she mimics as if she'd learned them on her own. It only takes one time seeing someone for her to copy.
[BCOLOR=#ffff99]Memory[/BCOLOR] - She remembers everything, and has since she was about 5 years old. (This power took a little longer to develop.)
Personality:
She is a generally happy go lucky gal, and Yellow likes to have friends. She's the type of girl that giggles and blushes easily. She loves learning things, and has a passion for reading. She's a sucker for romance and cute things, and she loves to be organized. Bright colors complement her reliably great mood, and she uses them in her notes and room. She decorates everything, no matter what she does, she does it with a little bit of 'Yellow' mixed in.
Likes & Dislikes:
Learning/School
Smoothies
Dislikes
Bugs
Bullies
Airplanes

Skills:
Learning Facts - Languages (So far she knows English and Spanish)
Physical Activities

Short bio:
Growing up Yellow has known almost nothing but the inside world of the Farbe. She has no problem with the way she was raised, having yet to see its short comings, but she has a wanderlust and desires to travel the world. Before she was dubbed 'Yellow' she had an unhappy life, and though she doesn't remember life before Farbe she still views it as her 'true home' and 'savior'.

Relationships:
Yellow is the person that is best friends with everyone, but here is a more through breakdown.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Red[/BCOLOR]- Yellow really likes Red, and Red is the only one to calm her down when she goes on a rampage. She admires how kind and helpful Red is.
[BCOLOR=#339966]Green[/BCOLOR]- Yellow likes Green, mostly because her wit is admirable to anyone who loves learning. They also both like books.
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Blue[/BCOLOR]- Yellow finds Blue to be hilarious, and has a crush on him. However, her awkwardness has prevented her from saying or doing anything about it.
[BCOLOR=#800080]Purple[/BCOLOR]- TBA
[BCOLOR=#000000]White[/BCOLOR]- Yellow considers White to be her best friend.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Black[/BCOLOR]- Yellow likes Black, but he 'bumms her out' so she doesn't spend much time alone with him.
[BCOLOR=#ff9900]Orange[/BCOLOR]- Yellow likes Orange and finds her to be adorable, but since Orange spends so much time with Black they're not too close.

Theme Song: Walking on Sunshine
Luxury Item:
Polaroid Z2300 Instant Digital Camera

Last edited:
Orange
Female
7 years old.
Appearance:
Yui_SAO.png

Sexuality: not old enough to understand
Nationality: japan
True Name: yui katashi
Power: The ability to heal people through affectionate physical contact.(hugs and kisses on the cheek.)
Personality: Orange has a very lively personality. She is affectionate much like any child and like any child she looks for affection from others. She has grown to accept the other colors as her family. She cares very much about them. Even though she isn't that song, Orange will do what she can to protect her family.
Likes & Dislikes:
likes to dance, eat gummy bears, and hang on people.

Dislikes broccoli, people who harm her friends, and being scared.
Skills: Orange spends a lot of her time singing and dancing around. Though she practices a lot of stealth based skills. She likes to sneak up on people.
Short bio: the world of the facility and farbe is all that orange has known for her short life. The others are like her family and she is very happy to have so many others around even if they are well outside her age group. She will always be thankful that she can call them her family.
Relationships: Orange tries to be friends with everyone. She wants to be apart of their lives even though it might annoy them sometimes. She likes being around black the most. She thinks of him as her big brother and she knows that it hurts him to use his power so she always wants to be around to make him feel better.

Theme song

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.