Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds adorable x3 Minami can love Yellow, but won't realize she loves Yellow because of her naivety ^^

@Eon and @Minami sounds adorable to me, though I have to apologize for the accidental 'leading on' that Yellow will do in an attempt to be friendly. xD

Haha it's settled then ^^

@Minami

I think I'll just go with what we did for Purple. You can go ahead and post now. I haven't received anything from @Lusterless Nova. Also, they don't remember their real names. I'm using that information for other purposes that won't be implemented until later. *Coughs* Somewhat deals with upstairs *Coughs*

@HellHoundWoof

There are no spots available currently, but if I don't receive anything from @Lusterless Nova by Thursday, you can be the villain. I'll be sure to let you know if that happens. :)

@RareSecret
I didn't post anything because I got some quite interesting roleplays lately. Turns out they are too interesting since I forgot about this one. If @HellHoundWoof wants to be the villian, I don't mind stepping back.

Okay ^^
What will the explaination be for White's replacement? And does my character know she is replacing someone else?

Nova I dont wanna twist your arm are you sure you wanna do this?

It's okay. Maybe I'll jump back in later as henchmen or new scientist when allowed. I want to be entertained, and my current roleplays do just that by taking a lot of my attention. If my attention is too spread out, my quality decreases, which I don't like. So go ahead. Be the bad guy (Sounds kinda weird with that context)

That settles it. @HellHoundWoof you will be playing as Gray. Gray isn't part of a facility, but instead a terrorist who was a part of Farbe. Apart from that think of any other backstory elements you want to include. Looking forwards to it.

@Minami
What we did with Purple was pretend she was there the whole time. For White we will pretend she was there the whole time as well.

That settles it. @HellHoundWoof you will be playing as Gray. Gray isn't part of a facility, but instead a terrorist who was a part of Farbe. Apart from that think of any other backstory elements you want to include. Looking forwards to it.

@Minami
What we did with Purple was pretend she was there the whole time. For White we will pretend she was there the whole time as well.
So should I make an app for Grey?

So just a few questions, what happened to the previous Farbe team and perhaps Grey killed a previous member and someone is only just replacing them?

Color: Grey
Appearance:
2vkxq9d.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: Ukranian
True Name: Nikolai Arkaden Dredvoski
Power: Enhanced Condition- The user is at the peak physical and mental condition of their species in that verse can achieve without any supernatural methods and remain that way with little or no maintaining. This entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to fellow members of their species without being obviously supernatural.
Personality: When he was a member of Farbe he was often commented as being an efficient yet friendly individual. When he flipped however he became a sociopath. His tone changed to one of mock interest and undertones of murderous intent. He is ruthless in combat and will taunt his enemies.
Likes & Dislikes:
Explosives, Killing, Chaos.
Farbe, The Fascist Way of American Life, General Peace and Order.
Skills: He is an incredible shot, his abilities with near any form of firearm are rivaled by near none and he has never missed a target. This makes him a dangerous enemy from afar, if you cant see him you could be dead next you blink.
Short bio: He despises the Facility. Everything about it has been corrupted in his mind to a place that stole away the best years of his life. His current unbridled freedom is what makes him reflect so poorly on his time spent in the Facility.
Relationships: He was once one of the team, once a good friend to many. Not many know why he turned but a few still pity him, even in light of his recent evils.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jerelin

@Minami
Ohh, does this mean that older members might remember him?

@HellHoundWoof
Haha, I sort of fell asleep earlier, but you've seemed to figure it out on your own. Good job! All I need from you is an explanation to go with your power. As for the explanation, in the last roleplay what we did was have the person kidnapped by the terrorist, but your backstory is fine. I purposely did this to give you freedom.

@HelloBeautifulChild

Maybe. I guess the older members would remember being a child there (or two depending if we go with the killing another child thing), but had no clue what happened to him.

I'm doing math and 23-17=6, that would mean he left at age six and given no time for the other members to know about him. Add 2 years he would be eight when he left. Only gives a few of the 17 year old to barley remember if he was there or not, aside from Yellow. Before I go on, do you get what I am saying?

@HellHoundWoof
Haha, I sort of fell asleep earlier, but you've seemed to figure it out on your own. Good job! All I need from you is an explanation to go with your power. As for the explanation, in the last roleplay what we did was have the person kidnapped by the terrorist, but your backstory is fine. I purposely did this to give you freedom.

@HelloBeautifulChild

Maybe. I guess the older members would remember being a child there (or two depending if we go with the killing another child thing), but had no clue what happened to him.

I'm doing math and 23-17=6, that would mean he left at age six and given no time for the other members to know about him. Add 2 years he would be eight when he left. Only gives a few of the 17 year old to barley remember if he was there or not, aside from Yellow. Before I go on, do you get what I am saying?
Sorry, I may be losing it, where did you get that he left at the age of six or eight? I'm not seeing where you got the numbers from given his CS. o.o

Okay, I can't explain math, but I'll try. Grey is 23, but the oldest member is 17. BeautifulChild's question was on if they remember.

When the oldest member currently was born, Grey was age 6 in Farbe. If Gray left Farbe (going back to his backstory of leaving Farbe after killing someone) at age 6, then no one in current Farbe would remember him because they weren't even discovered of having powers.

To continue, when they discover the children at age 2 of having powers and bring them to the facility, Grey would be 8 due to the 6 year difference between the oldest member and the youngest member. So the remembering would occur depending on which age he left.

I probably lost you again, but I'll just say math.

Oh, okay. I get you now. I thought you were saying that he had to have left the facility at those ages, but that makes sense. The oldest members of the current FARBE could remember him, but depending on when he leaves, they would be relatively young. For them to have any real recollection of him (minor or major), he would have to have left the facility sometime after 12. placing the oldest members at around 6.

Yep! I'm so glad we are on the same page. Yellow would remember him though because of her power.

Status
Not open for further replies.