Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire wouldn't do much damage I think. They are not formed out of the paper, but the ink or material Minami uses to draw them, so water seems like a better choice.

Makes sense. Okay.

I didn't want to read all the posts but is there any spots left that aren't reserved? I'd love to participate but I understand if all spots are taken

I know we've had to do some maneuvering, as we just had a person join and another leave, but when are we going to actually get to do the mission? This is about where we got stuck in the previous versions of this RP, though for different reasons.

Well, since we have a time set for when we will be leaving for the mission (which is "tonight"), I say it could probably be a few days RL time to move to that zone of time. We just have to make sure we keep pace and don't just linger in the briefing room for forever.

I was going to do a time skip when we got everything situated in the OOC.

@Bebepiggles

Are you taking purple?

Oh shoot yeah I'd love to just give me a moment to make up a character. I went to bed right after I asked ahah.

Finally got around to reading the other posts here on the thread. It's kinda stinky you already lost one player, I'll try to be the best replacement that I can be :3

@RareSecret

Is it okay for my CS to have the relationships segment blank until my character actually has a chance to interact with the others? I only ask because the way I did it was set her up as a newbie kind of in her first few days as the replacement for the previous purple kind-of-thing. If this causes any issues I can always switch stuff up

I also wanted to mention that I think this is a super cool idea for an RP

Color: Purple
Appearance: Standing exactly five feet and five inches tall, purple is quite the unassuming character. Her left ear has 4 piercings with her right one left bare. She's usually dressed in a punky style, with sunglasses, bright colored pants (purple when she's out on missions) and crop tops but occasionally is seen in more elegant dress. Her hair is partially shaved on the right side (a fashion trend she somewhat regrets falling into.
Sexuality: Doesn't know and she doesn't care, normally avoiding intimate relationships.
Nationality: she was born in America to an African American father and a Caucasian mother. She often refers to herself as "half-black".
True name: Selene Williams
Power: Enhanced brain activity. Her heightened sense of awareness allows her to do several things. The first is selective mind reading. Anyone within roughly a 50 yard radius is susceptible to this power. To keep the clutter of a crowd of people in check she's trained herself to only allow the thoughts of one or two people to be heard at once. She can "hop" from mind to mind when in a crowd to get to the desired target although it is a lot more taxing than being able to connect directly with the targets mind. Second, using her base power of mind reading she can manipulate the targets mind and "alter" their course of thought mimicking their thoughts and planting small notions. This ability is very limited and won't work on strong willed individuals and only works with small things such as convincing someone's mind to close a door, flip a switch or pick something off of the ground. Weaker minds such as those of wild animals she can completely control, making her transmitted thoughts seem like the animals own instinct. She can use this to command birds to dive bomb a target or other animals to hinder their progress. Her mind reading can go beyond the the usual 50 yards with minds that know she's there and trust her. This allows her to connect the minds of the team in situations where coms are unavailable although she always hesitates to do this unless absolutely necessary.
Personality: Usually reserved and only says what's on her mind if she's feels that it's especially relevant. She is very careful about her powers as she knows getting into peoples heads can cause a lot of distrust among people, especially among the team. It is for this reason that she only ever uses her abilities during training and in the field. And to be honest, she's not that interested in what little things go on inside of the teams heads. This restraint is also in order to avoid getting on the bad side of her teammates
+Food (all of it)
+Eavesdropping (she's good at it too)
+Deep discussions
Dislikes:
-Racists
-downers
-loud noises
-lectures
Skills: Balance, she's the only one she knows who can juggle three apples and a banana while walking on a balance beam. She excels at acrobatics and is quick on her feet. She is also proficient at climbing, giving her the edge in pursuits.
Short bio: She's not quite sure what to think yet since she's quite new, replacing the previous purple, she hopes to make a good impression.
"Luxury" item: outdated mp3 player
Relationships: TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright well what should I do as far as posting on the IC goes?

Color: Purple
Appearance: Standing exactly five feet and five inches tall, purple is quite the unassuming character. Her left ear has 4 piercings with her right one left bare. She's usually dressed in a punky style, with sunglasses, bright colored pants (purple when she's out on missions) and crop tops but occasionally is seen in more elegant dress. Her hair is partially shaved on the right side (a fashion trend she somewhat regrets falling into.
Sexuality: Doesn't know and she doesn't care, normally avoiding intimate relationships.
Nationality: she was born in America to an African American father and a Caucasian mother. She often refers to herself as "half-black".
True name: Selene Williams
Power: Enhanced brain activity. Her heightened sense of awareness allows her to do several things. The first is selective mind reading. Anyone within roughly a 50 yard radius is susceptible to this power. To keep the clutter of a crowd of people in check she's trained herself to only allow the thoughts of one or two people to be heard at once. She can "hop" from mind to mind when in a crowd to get to the desired target although it is a lot more taxing than being able to connect directly with the targets mind. Second, using her base power of mind reading she can manipulate the targets mind and "alter" their course of thought mimicking their thoughts and planting small notions. This ability is very limited and won't work on strong willed individuals and only works with small things such as convincing someone's mind to close a door, flip a switch or pick something off of the ground. Her mind reading can go beyond the the usual 50 yards with minds that know she's there and trust her. This allows her to connect the minds of the team in situations where coms are unavailable although she always hesitates to do this unless absolutely necessary.
Personality: Usually reserved and only says what's on her mind if she's feels that it's especially relevant. She is very careful about her powers as she knows getting into peoples heads can cause a lot of distrust among people, especially among the team. It is for this reason that she only ever uses her abilities during training and in the field. And to be honest, she's not that interested in what little things go on inside of the teams heads. This restraint is also in order to avoid getting on the bad side of her teammates
+Food (all of it)
+Eavesdropping (she's good at it too)
+Deep discussions
Dislikes:
-Racists
-downers
-loud noises
-lectures
Skills: Balance, she's the only one she knows who can juggle three apples and a banana while walking on a balance beam. She excels at acrobatics and is quick on her feet. She is also proficient at climbing, giving her the edge in pursuits.
Short bio: She's not quite sure what to think yet since she's quite new, replacing the previous purple, she hopes to make a good impression.
Relationships: TBA

Sweet. I was wondering when we'd get a psychic.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
You can just pick up where Purple was while everybody else pretend she was quiet during the breifing

Seems we are at a stand still. Time skip anyone?

I wouldn't mind. There is nothing for me to do. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.