Faraway Castle

Evairy came to Noah's place and began to waltz around. She expected him to take SOME notice of her for the queen. Then, Evairy did something she NEVER did with anyone before. She took off the eye patch that concealed her different eye for six years. Evairy was not afraid to show anyone her different eye for the first time. She did not cover her eye and showed it to everyone. "I shall talk to you of SOMETHING, about the feast~"

He failed to answer in the time that was given to him. The queen and every one in that room would have thought ill of them if he actually replied to her so casually. Honestly, infront of everyone he didn't know quite how to talk to the princess. His only friend. His princess walked off with out a word. He feared the worst for her. He hated when he knew she felt alone. He also knew many things were weighing down on her. Tymel was placed in this situation and had grown fond of the people. The young Ty followed behind Damila giving her the room she wanted. Why did he care? The tall male shook his head for the emotions he felt were not him. It ate away at him. This left only one thing to do.

His eyes watched her movements carefully. As he saw patterns, he sneaked up behind her twirled her body around. Instantly he jumped back with one of her very own precious swords. "My dear princess Damila... What is on your mind so heavily?" He gave a wink and a smile. He slashed towards her knowingly catching her blade. "You shouldn't worry so much. You'll get wrinkles..." Ty openly teased the lass. He wasn't the polite type afterall...

Roland looked up to the queen and got down on one knee, "Mother does the thought displease you so?"

"Yes Evairy. How may I server you." Noah said with a smile as he continued to prepare some type of sauce without even needing to look. "Do you request something special?" Noah still looked a little jittery from his nerves. He didn't think he would have enough time to complete the desserts... Maybe he should try to finish it when they are dinning instead of serving like he normally did. He wasn't sure if they would take that act as a gesture of dedication or disrespect however.

Cadmar looked at Roland. He wanted to say they were not displeased and that he should not be on his knee in this set of circumstances but Cadmar knew it was not his place to be correcting a prince.

Evairy rubbed at her nose, making it turn a sweet rose. "Pardon, but do you know where Lydia might be? When you are finished, make an extra dessert and summon me to get it." Without warning, she sneezed five timed onto her handkerchief. She kept her stature looking elegant enough for her body. The urge in Evairy's nose was driving her crazy and she needed to sneeze. Instead, she sniffed a little bit and asked him a random but glittering question. "Dost thou notice something different of my look?" Other than her watering eyes and her raw nose, she no longer had her eye patch on. She wore it as a bracelet just in case.

Evairy looked around the room to see if her servant (Fran) was arriving any time soon. Fran was dressed in a black and blue dress with Mary Janes, and was somewhere upstairs. "S-s-sorry... I just have teh--ti-Sheoo! Goodness! Terrible... ACHOO! Ah-Achoo!!" Evairy took out a tissue from her pocket and began to blow her nose on it.

"It would be my pleasure." He said with a slight bow just finishing the sauce and placing it on top of the wood stove to heat up a little. "I don't believe I have noticed anything different." He said. It was a lie and she would pick up on it but regardless it was polite to try. He knew the one thing no one ever points out is something that the other person feels self conscious about. "If you would like I can heat you up some tea. It would help both of you." He said with a smile hoping to change the topic.

Evairy looked at him and parted her bangs to her right, showing the different right eye. "I've no patch, and if you have chamomile tea, that would be lovely..." She smiled as he danced around Noah. She never showed her purple-grey eye to anyone like that. She only showed her chocolate brown eye. It finally felt good to keep it off after so many years. To her, it was like a breath of life for the first time out of a prison. "What are you making for dessert? If possible, Fran can help you. Fran is Lydia's servant. She is also MY servant."

"No that is quite fine milady." Noah said with a smile as he motioned for an assistant to make her two cups of tea. "I'm not completely sure, but I think I will make some sort of cheese cake and maybe a couple of pies. Do you have any preferences?" He said still keeping up his smile as he worked. It wasn't a big happy smile but an appreciative one. He started to take thing out of the oven and then tested the heat by hovering his hand over it. A couple of food he had to put back in. He knew he was still stretched with time, especially with all these people coming in to talk to him but he dicided he would have to stay and make dessert instead of serving at the table. He would have to put in his apologizes. He tried to plan it as he worked and talked to Evairy.

Evairy smiled, "I prefer chocolate pie with extra chocolate shavings...ACHOO! on the top. Make the cheesecake strawberry and add pecans on ONE of them. It is reserved for someone special." Evairy sniffled as she went upstairs to her room. She thought long and hard about the day today. Right now, it should have been upsetting but she loved her life as is.

Sion smiles a bit. "No, I don't think I will my lady." He thinks. "Hmmm... How about Noah?"

"No I couldn't do that. Did you see how stressed he looked earlier? I don't want to make him snap. Now that I think about it, I don't really want to prank anyone today." she says as she turns around and puts the finishing touches on her painting. She stands up and starts to inspect it for any mistakes. As always, it was perfect the way it was.

"What do you think, Sion?"

A chuckle escaped the queens smiling lips. "Did you not hear me, my boy? I said the exact opposite. It pleases me to know that you wish to be part of this family and carry my name. But you want to carry it in sword. Sword and battle bring many triumphs and gains much respect, but you are a young man that had traveled the world and seen more than any could claim. You have knowledge even great schoolers lack. So I am asking; would you rather serve me in combat, or in word?" Lady stepped down the small set of stairs that made her taller than the rest. She gently lifted up Roland to his feet and looked him in the eyes with a cold blue stare. She carresed his cheek with cold dead hands, and whispered in his ear, "Or both?" Her smile grew large as his thoughts became hers, "Wouldn't it be nice to be king?"

Raven couldn't get this family. They all just want what the Queen has. Raven was still in the throne so she got up to leave but didn't know the place. She wish to see the garden then the ball room.

Walks in as Queen strokes Rolands cheek. Looks over at Cadmar and bows to the two, "My lady," I address the queen then turning to Cadmar, "Sir, I have new on my assignment. For the moment there is nothing to fear only nerves of the young boy." Salutes to him as she talks and waits for more orders or to be released.

Roland's eyes widened hearing those words....he backed away slightly, "It is not my place... I am but a humble performer... I would rather not have the disappointment of false hopes, I would best serve as a court magician, Mage knight, or a Magi Sentinal.(a person who guards against magic)" he bows again and looks into the queens eyes.... "if it were possible I would but in recent light... I am unfit to serve especialy with the darker thoughts running through my mind." Roland looked down Ashamed

Reactions: 1 person
Raven wonder around the kingdom she never knew this place could be so big. she found the garden. she want to her knees and pray for a few minutes then lied down next to the flowers. soon she drifted to her sleep. she dreamed of hope and peace. no more war and no more evil.

Lady ignored Blaise when she entered, hoping Cadmar would take care of the matter. Her undivided attention was on her son. 'What a silly boy.' She grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her, "Dark thoughts are what I desire, keep them in your head; you will need them." Her smile turned cruel, cold, and malicious as she saw these thoughts that loomed in his eyes. "I will not deny you your wish. You are to be my adviser and knight of any manner. You are to be seen as equal to any of my other children." A slight glint of emotion shone in her eyes, but it was mixed and unable to be read. "And should I pass before a successor is chosen, Cadmar and you will decided who shale take the throne." Roland's expression of surprise satisfied her. Lady hoped he understood when that meant. "Does this please you my boy?"

Damila turned around and faced her servant. "Care to join?" she asked with a sly smile. "I won't hurt you! Plus it's no fun by myself." Damila thought Tymel was a pretty good swordsman so she wanted to dual him often. She wanted to join in the wars the men felt, and return victorious.

Her offer didn't surprise him at all. it was normal to see this tough act side of hers. Tymel smiled at the woman before him. He gave a wink and readied the sword he stole from her. "As long as you promise to cheer up, princess."

Cadmar held up a hand telling Blaise it was not the right time to report. back. He signaled her to stand outside the door. Cadmar continued to wait at the queens side carefully listening to every word. He did not want to miss something important.

Noah was almost finished. He had created the best feast so far with the exception of deserts. He had written down exactly what Evairy has asked for and was planning on making it while everyone was eating. He sent an assistant to check if the queen was ready to eat before he would ring the bell. The last thing he wanted was for the queen to be unready, or in the middle of something important when he called everyone for dinner.

The assistant got to the door and knocked to see if he could enter.