PARTNER REQUEST Far Cry 5 Search

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Poinsettia

Ghost from the Ages
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
9 am-2:30 pm and 11:30 pm - 1 am
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, History, Sci-fi, Romance
Hi!

First a little about me,

I'm a university student. I consider myself lit/lazy lit. I usually try to match my partner's post, and on the average post about 300+ words. As for how often I can post, that varies, sometimes I can post a couple times a day. Other times I'm too busy and have to cut down to once a week. I'll give you a heads up if I will be absent for a while or if I plan on dropping an RP. On the same note, I am ditch friendly and will not pester you for posts or updates. I rp over discord, on-site or over emails.

I've just recently finished the latest Far Cry game (I know I'm a few months late to this party but I'm hoping there's still interest left) and have a big craving for an rp. I double and am fine with writing mxf, mxm and fxf. Looking to write Canon×OC. Very flexible on plot etc. If you're interested message me here or drop me a PM!