4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic/Modern, Magic, Scifi, Romance

INQUIRIES

Feel free to drop any questions below. The forum and it's info are not entirely complete but I always welcome any questions.
FAQ
Can I reserve a power?
No. Powers can never be reserved. You can always mention that you're planning for a certain power, but I will never close off a power for someone else unless I've accepted the other person. That's when a power is 'reserved'.

Can two people have the same power?
Generally the answer is yes, but the power should never be an exact copy unless planned by those involved. Don't be rude and copy someone else's powers. If two people have the same idea, come to an agreement, but similar powers are allowed. It happens in the real world; you meet two people with the same name.

Anime or real faceclaims?
No anime. Real or realistic artwork is fine.

Any banned powers?
For most roleplays, I try to limit mind reading, instant teleportation, and time travel to start with. These powers exist in the NN universe, but for certain roleplays they can be extremely hard to carry out without making some catastrophic decisions.

Who made all the sweet sweet coding?
MY FAV @rissa WHOM I LOVE VERY DEARLY GIVE HER SOME LOVE
>more to come

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Cloudy, long time no see! Eru tells me that the current arc of NN is closed, but that you might be accepting new players once it's finished?
If that's true, mind if I join then?

Hi Cloudy, long time no see! Eru tells me that the current arc of NN is closed, but that you might be accepting new players once it's finished?
If that's true, mind if I join then?
I plan on running multiple new arcs in the near future. Those will be open to the public.

Possibly a very dumb question b/c it's 1am and I've probably missed something somewhere, but how do we know if our cretins are accepted into a RP?

p.s. your signature has finally answered a question for me: 'What shall my tombstone read?' so uh, cheers for that!

Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
Possibly a very dumb question b/c it's 1am and I've probably missed something somewhere, but how do we know if our cretins are accepted into a RP?

p.s. your signature has finally answered a question for me: 'What shall my tombstone read?' so uh, cheers for that!
I'll post all acceptances on March 9th! Or sooner if I feel I've got a big enough pool to pick from.

• Thank You
Reactions: Madman in The Attic