1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

FAQ either didn't have it, or I'm going blind O-O

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LadyeBurd, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Dudes and Dudetts. My image isn't showing up. I'm feeling abit frustrated about it - you mind telling me what I'm doing wrong?

[​IMG]

2. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Look at the menu above the text-box when you write a reply. Third last to the right there is the image-button. Click it and you can choose between uploading pictures from your computer or by URLs.

3. Actually, I did only put [​IMG]

4. Er, I can tell you how to link it via a url hidden inside text, and spoilers.

For spoilers, so they just click on the "spoiler" button, you type [ SPOILER] without the space, then put your [ img] code, url, and then [/img] and then finish the stream off with [/spoiler]

As for hiding the url in the text for them to click on, you do [ url=the image url] the word you want to hide it as and then[/url].

They show up like this:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

And this

Also, if you want to see the examples and how they look in actual use, you can see my coding by clicking "Reply with quote" ;)

5. There's also a button "spoili" button. 8D it's just the "spoili" in the [] brackets.

6. AH! Got it! Thank you very much!!