FANTASY VIOLENCE/Free-For-All Match! (OOC and/or plot discussion)

R

Reiyd

Original poster
I wanna try my hand at some RP fighting here! I've done it in chatrooms before, but the feel should be slightly different since it's a forum posting system. I want atleast three other people to start this, preferrably, that way it can be sort of like a tourney where it would start as a 1 on 1 and then the survivors of those fight. I want these to be impromptu characters with no powers. Gadgets are allowed but they can't be anything that would constitute a power. For instance, you can have jump jets in the heels of your boots that let you jump higher, but you can't fly around in a jetpack and mow the other guy(s) down with your laser assault rifle while he's an ancient samurai, and no flamethrowing gloves, or anything of that nature. Simple weapons and bombs and things of that sort. Preferably melee fighting as well, but I guess guns should be allowed. Also, the losers have a chance to redeem themselves by fighting again in the Holding Area(The nickname for the state of limbo they are in when they die, which is also when the second round starts and they gain powers). So please, if anyone is interested, let me know!