Fantasy Search - (Looking for a male Guardian)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
After rereading one of my favorite book series, I am kind of in the mood to do an rp based off of it. However, I am looking for very specific things!

-At least 3 paragraphs. Sorry, this is a complex story, and if it's going to go anywhere even three paragraphs isn't enough. More is always welcome though!
-The ability to play multiple characters. Like I said, this is a complex story, and there will be quite a few characters needed to pull it off.
-If you get bored or lose interest, let me know!
-Help move the story along. Please don't let me do all the work.
-This will be more plot than sex, please don't try to make it nonstop smut.
-The story will be high fantasy and will involve several different races.

I'm looking for someone to play the male guardian for my female elven princess. However, this isn't a clear cut story about a princess and her guardian, there are plenty of twists and turns that will be thrown into the story.

brunettes%20long%20hair%20green%20eyes%20gym%20uniform%20blush%20tshirts%20coffeekizoku%20simple%20background%20anime%20girl_www.artwallpaperhi.com_61.jpg

silent-glow.jpg

The daughter of a political marriage, Jocelyn is the only child of the queen of Windmorrow and the King of Emberzen. The marriage was doomed to fail from the start, the king cruel and bent on world domination, and the queen simply living to keep her people hidden away from the human world. When their child was born, the queen decided that the only way to protect her daughter from being used as a pawn to gain access to her kingdom's resources was to hide the infant away in the only place her father would not think to look for her; the human world. Disguising the baby with an enchantment that kept her powers and true form hidden away until her eighteenth birthday, the queen switched her infant daughter with a human baby, taking the baby back home with her while her daughter was raised by a human family. She grew up unaware of who or what she was for the past seventeen years, but her eighteenth birthday is quickly approaching, and the enchantment is beginning to lose it's power. Knowing that her daughter would be vulnerable after her eighteenth birthday, the queen sends one of her most powerful guardians to the human world to gain her daughter's trust and bring her back to Windmorrow.

This is the start of the story. The guardian is disguised as a human as well, and sent off into the human world to retrieve the princess, and explain her identity, while also teaching her about her powers which are beginning to awaken. He is not only her protector, but her teacher, and guardian. He is by her side day and night, keeping her from unwanted company, teaching her the ins and outs of noble life, and protecting her from those within the kingdom that wish her harm, along with her father's men who attempt to kidnap her to return her to her father's kingdom. Along the way the two fall for each other. However, because of his position as Guardian, a relationship between the two is forbidden. Will he give everything up to be with her, and still be able to protect her from those who wish to do her harm? Or will she take it upon herself to try and end the discrimination within her kingdom so that they can be together?

Last edited:
I am interested! I love high fantasy and am always ready to roleplay multiple characters. In fact I actually prefer to have multiple characters. A more complex story means more fun and interesting plots. May I ask what series this is though? I can't promise I will know it.

It's the Trylle series by Amanda Hocking. The books are actually based on trolls, but I'm following the series only in the basic sense. Most of the ideas I have for it are completely different, including the races involved.

I've never read it. But I am still willing to help you out if you would like. Is knowing the series a requirement for this roleplay?

Not at all. The basics of the story are pretty much the only thing that is similar to the books, and that's the princess being sent to the human world as an infant, and her father trying to kidnap her. Everything else I've tweaked a bit.

Sounds good! I like the basis for it. Can I just ask that you PM me a little more information about the world as a whole and what's currently going on in it? Also, do you have a set background for the Guardian or am I free to get creative with his story?

Status
Not open for further replies.