Fantasy/sci fi originals

G

Ghanima

Original poster
Hi there! :bananaman:

I am a woman of over 9 thousand years old, and I am looking for a female roleplaying partner of over 25 years old.

I am looking for someone who likes to do original roleplays. I don't do fandoms.
I have a thing for elves.
love2.gif

I like to play multiple characters, and I play both male and females, but for my main character I generally prefer males.
I am looking for a character-driven, adventurous roleplay with a little romance. A roleplay focused on friendship is also fine. I'd like for the relationships to develop naturally. I'm not into epic stories, and generally my characters are not the types to save the world.
I am looking for a partner who will plan together with me, and who puts in as much effort as I do.

I roleplay in paragraph style, third person. I am not native English myself so I don't expect you to write perfectly, but I prefer partners who can make coherent sentences.
I don't care about the length of your post, as long as it has substance and you don't keep repeating yourself just to write longer paragraphs.
I am looking for a partner who is a good reader, so that I don't have to keep repeating myself.
I am looking for a partner who will not try to control my character in any way.

I do fade to black with seks scenes and I do not like drama's involving children or pregnancy's, abusive relationships, fetishes, rape.

I roleplay in email or Discord.

I am looking to roleplay fantasy, traditional or urban. I'd like to do scifi some time, maybe in a world resembling Star Trek or Dune.

My OC's are over here: Ghanima on Toyhouse
There's a few of them that I don't want to play right now. If so, it says so at the end of their character sheet.
Most of them are good to go. I'd prefer to play Rahello, Amenemhat, Morgan or Deru, and maybe Enkar. There's also some storyline ideas at the end of their character sheet, but feel free to tell me your ideas. I love to plot together!

PLEASE READ THE RULES ! THANK YOU!

Last edited by a moderator: