Fantasy rp sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like u guys need...
An antagonist

Name: General Drinclo

Appearance:
In his normal form he is a wight skinned elf with a blood red trench coat and a ashen dragon skull on his head. In his dragon form he looks like THIS.
image.jpg
Personality:
Drinclo is very clever and heartless. Also f**king insane.
Fighting:
He uses his cursed pistol and dark crystal rapier in his human form, dark magic, claws, jaws, and demonic fire in his dragon form.
Bio:
After being exiled by the elves for trying to murder the king, Drinclo has grown to hate the world and everything on it. After mastering the dark arts he has gone on a destructive rampage, destroying everything in his path. He has gathered a massive army of monsters to aid him in this conquest.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Xaiken
I new requirement i have is you need to be able to post multiple times a day. But your character sounds good just dont go killing us in an instant (if thats posible thats even posible: sasha doesn't find a magic source for her gauntlet or another reason).

Ok just don't blame me if I don't post in a while. School and homework ya know

To start myself off, I'm going to just do something random. I have a few scenarios and I'll roll a die. I'll post depending on the outcome.

Sorry for not coming in earlier, btw. Been busy with other things.

By the way Skylar, you want to make your rp's See Plot. Invite Only means you can't join if your not personally invited

Guys KAZAUKI is on a trip so he wont be rping (maybe a bit) so lets wait for him to come back so theres not just a spot in the rp were Koji is missing.

Guys if you click on KAZUAKI's profile thingy it says he'll be gone to november so follow the rp if you havent and find another one till then. :(

madbox_cover_hodst_by_maiolo-d6v9f8v-jpg.45053
S/O; Straight
height; 5'11"
weight: 200lb
Body shape: People say he's built like a bear
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Facial hair: 5 0'clock shadow
Weapons: Long sword strapped to his back, a gladius on his hip and a oak bow
Clothes: Steel armour of the Adela soldiers, Black bear fur cloak, red legion cloth hanging from his waist, Brown and green leather tunic matching the colours of his home province.
Knight, bounty hunter, traveler
Strengths: Sword fighting, tracking, hunting, hand to hand combat
Earth element magic, handling animals
Earth element:

Brutus
Starkson Lothbrok's earth spirit
tumblr_nebbd7627k1tbm1b7o1_500.jpg

Abilities:

Used to gain strength, tracking and hunting, manipulate the earth, calm animals. Earthcraft is disrupted when too far from the ground. Brutus can physically come out of the ground to attack.

Talents:
eats x2 more food than any normal man
Inabilities:
"Feeling", riddles, anger management, too much information, complicated things
Fears:
Slugs, the voice's of the people he killed that torture his mind
General Personality:
Generally friendly, will happily slam his heavy hands on someones shoulder as a welcoming gesture. Although physically intimidating he can be a softy. Can be stern and strict when he needs to be. Will easily take the lead in a crisis and command soldiers. He loyal more than anything.
Inner Personality:
His real emotions. He may be friendly but actually letting someone in is something that hasnt been accomplished yet.
History:
Around 19 years ago a loyal General in the Adela army was directing orders at a battle camp. When out searching the wreckage of some villages that regrettably came under attack barbarians. The general decided to push forward into the wilderness where he found a baby boy although unsure if he was a villager's child or a barbarian's, the general took him in and named him Starkson. The general officially adopted the boy giving him his second name Lothbrok.
Like many boys that grew up in the harsh environment of Adela's stronghold. His father's rank grew and grew and mad him a stronghold Count, he controlled and ruled Lothbrok Stronghold. Lothbrok Stronghold is built out of rock from the mountains themselves. Holding 12,000 people. It is famous for it's strong elemental crafters, known as the best in the realm.
Starkson was made to do chores at a young age such as fixing stables, hunting down lost cattle and so on but mainly enjoyed his one to one hunting trips with his father. Every day Starkson had to go through vigorous training with his father, training that men in the army found difficult. At 14 Starkson was a fine marksmen with a bow and well skilled with a long sword too. He left to join the military a year later.
He served in the legion for 4 long, blood gushing years. His leadership, sword skills, earth spirit abilities with Brutus and thirst for blood glided him to the rank of commander. Although he was loyal to his king and realm and served them well in triumphant victories against many rivals. He couldn't continue to be the monster he had become. The men he'd slain torture him in his sleep. He took his gladius, long sword and armour handed in his notice of department and left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you mean sheath not hilt and did you post that on the wrong rp (taking of his clothes?!)

Ermmm i havent put hilt anywhere in that post and im not taking my clothes off O.O

Starkson your character seems a little overpowered but cool/funny and also i dont want 18+ content so can you get rid of the "inspires lust" please but other then that it seems cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.