4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, SciFi, Realistic,
Viking Ship GIF - Viking Ship Boat - Discover & Share GIFs

I don't have an exact plot in mind, but I think we could definitely come up with something amazing together. ((Something dark with, witches, thieves, murder, hunters etc....)) I have a character in mind that I'd really like to use. Your character is completely up to you, he can be whoever and whatever you'd like him to be. We could build the plot around our characters as we go or come up with a plan. ((I'd like it to be set in/around the seventeen hundreds though.))

I'm thinking it could be kind of like a grumpy x sunshine thing.
Or I was thinking it could be a Shrek and Donkey / Xena and Gabrielle. Like your character is forcing their friendship upon mine. ((For whatever reason.))
Or forced proximity is always fun. ((We could come up with the reason together.))
A Prince who hated royal life, his family, and everything about the idea of becoming king. So at a young age, he fakes his death and runs away to another kingdom where he meets a witch who helps him change his appearance. ((Hard to hide when you're the crown prince of a kingdom otherwise.)) It's been nearly ten years now, and he's a well-known bounty hunter.
*Detailed please ((Two plus paragraphs.))
*Active ((Reply at least once a day/week.))
*Creative ((Add to the story.))
*Multiples ((Up for playing more than one character if necessary.))
*PM me if you're interested ((May not see it if you comment here))

Last edited:
Okay, so I kind of have an idea.

Your character a grumpy knight ((Doesn't have to be grump. That's up to you.)) from the kingdom of Vanya ((My character's kingdom.)) is visiting a neighboring kingdom on business. ((We can come up with a real reason together.))

My character was Igar the IV before he faked his death and ran away to another kingdom. ((Where he had a witch change his appearance.)) Now he's Kai a vindictive bounty hunter.

I'm thinking they could meet while Kai is working and maybe your character tries to interrupt the kill/capturing. Kai and your character start fighting and they end up tumbling into a witch's den, much to her chagrin. As punishment, she puts a curse on them. Rather than outright killing them she makes it so they can't be more than a hundred yards from each other. ((She thinks it's funny because they also can't hurt one another because of it.)) More arguing and yelling until she finally agrees to remove the curse if they complete a harrowing mission for her. Which is what the main story of the role-play could start. ((With demons from each of their pasts making appearances to make things more difficult.))

If they do end up being from the same kingdom they could have even known each other. Kai wouldn't recognize him right away probably not at all until he learns his name. While Kai would obviously be unrecognizable because of the witch's spell.