5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
So, this is the first time I've made any thread... so I guess a hello is in order.

Hello! ^_^

Moving along :D I'm an avid roleplayer and have been for a good seven years now. I feel I'm a pretty decent writer, I can usually pull up at least two to three paragraphs per post, even more depending on what my partner gives me to work with.

I usually play female characters in FxM and FxF relationships. I don't do MxM, just don't find I can portray it right.

Genres I love to play include
high fantasy
modern fantasy
supernatural
apocalyptic (and post of course)
to name a few.

Fandoms I like and wish to rp in include
Harry Potter
Inuyasha.

I haven't tried The Walking Dead, though it does interest me as well.

As for my partner, I would like someone who can reply at least twice a week. I don't care what gender you are, as long as you play well. I understand if someone can't post a couple of paragraphs, but no one liners please ;w; They make me sad.

I'd like to be able to have cheerful OOC conversations as well. I tend to be very friendly and use emojis, so hopefully any potential partner won't be too put off by that. If you're going to be busy for a while, bored of the roleplay, have a writer's block, please tell me. I won't get angry or anything like that. Promise!

Well, that should be enough for now! PM me or post here if interested.

Last edited:
//Eden raises his hand.

I'm up for the following:

High Fantasy
Supernatural
Apocalypse
Inuyashaany other fandoms that you might think of (that I've watched/read)~I'm also a noob at roleplaying and I'm also a "newbie" on this site, so I don't know how things work...

//Eden raises his hand.

I'm up for the following:

High Fantasy
Supernatural
Apocalypse
Inuyashaany other fandoms that you might think of (that I've watched/read)~I'm also a noob at roleplaying and I'm also a "newbie" on this site, so I don't know how things work...
Awesome :D You can send me a pm and we can take it up from there :3

Status
Not open for further replies.