1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fantasy Roleplay Request

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Greenie, Nov 26, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, this is the first time I've made any thread... so I guess a hello is in order.

Hello! ^_^

Moving along :D I'm an avid roleplayer and have been for a good seven years now. I feel I'm a pretty decent writer, I can usually pull up at least two to three paragraphs per post, even more depending on what my partner gives me to work with.

I usually play female characters in FxM and FxF relationships. I don't do MxM, just don't find I can portray it right.

Genres I love to play include
    high fantasy
    modern fantasy
    supernatural
    apocalyptic (and post of course)
    to name a few.

Fandoms I like and wish to rp in include
    Harry Potter
    Inuyasha.

I haven't tried The Walking Dead, though it does interest me as well.

As for my partner, I would like someone who can reply at least twice a week. I don't care what gender you are, as long as you play well. I understand if someone can't post a couple of paragraphs, but no one liners please ;w; They make me sad.

I'd like to be able to have cheerful OOC conversations as well. I tend to be very friendly and use emojis, so hopefully any potential partner won't be too put off by that. If you're going to be busy for a while, bored of the roleplay, have a writer's block, please tell me. I won't get angry or anything like that. Promise!

Well, that should be enough for now! PM me or post here if interested.

#1 Greenie, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  2. //Eden raises his hand.

I'm up for the following:

High Fantasy
    Supernatural
    Apocalypse
    Inuyashaany other fandoms that you might think of (that I've watched/read)~I'm also a noob at roleplaying and I'm also a "newbie" on this site, so I don't know how things work...

3. Awesome :D You can send me a pm and we can take it up from there :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.