Fantasy Roleplay (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Achelois

Original poster
Hello all! It's actually been quite some time since I was on IwakuRP, and it's been even longer since I posted an interest thread, so bear with me.~

Just a few things about me; I'm 20 yrs old, a female, and I prefer angsty romance roleplays of all kinds. For settings, I prefer Fantasy or Sci-Fi, but I've roleplayed in all sorts of different universes.

What I'm looking for-
> Male
> Between 1 to 6 paragraphs in a single post
> Something relatively long term
> World and Story and Character building
> One post at least every three or four days

With that out of the way we can move onto the plot!

This story is set in a medieval fantasy world. The many lands and kingdoms of this world are usually quite peaceful, until the sudden death of a King. The massive kingdom in which he ruled, the kingdom of Heizril, was left in shock, and put under the rule of his son. Being a strong young man, everyone had hope in their hearts, but the young man proved to be worse than his father. In being young, the man had childish expectations and wants. Everything was his, and everything had to go his way.
One night, he held a royal ball, of which other royalty and such were invited from many other kingdoms. One girl in particular stood out to the young king, a beautiful girl with long hair of gold and eyes of the bluest sky.

This is where our story begins. The young king corners the girl, a princess of a neighboring kingdom, and flirts endlessly with her throughout the night, never leaving her be. He wants her to be his, and when she rejects his advances, he grows frustrated. He goes to her parents instead, asking for her hand, and because their kingdom is much smaller, they find it best not to deny him. The girl still refuses though, even going against her parents, and decides it best to run away from home.

If you're interested in starting up this roleplay, let me know and we can discuss even more details!~

Status
Not open for further replies.