Fantasy Roleplay Clan looking for eager fresh blood..

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FallenAngelKuna

Original poster
After the great fall of Lucifer and his band of over thousands of angels into hell, Earth became the center and battle ground for the spiritual entities. Centuries upon centuries, the great angels of heaven defended and protected humanity against the fallen angels, demons, vampires and ghouls of the night.

Finally, in order to seal Lucifer away forever, Micheal had to be sacrificed. He and his siblings band together and locked Lucifer in a different realm... along with the first generation of archangels.

There was peace for a while, the angels, fallen angels and demons signed a peace treaty and lived in the tension filled peace until one day, the leaders of heaven (Micheal's handpicked heirs) disappeared.

Heaven's gates were shut and locked, no one could enter nor exit.

It did not take long for demons to notice. Factions began to rise as everybody is out to grab power and to destroy the unprotected humans. The era of chaos has only just begun...

So that's the overall story plot of the clan. It is multi-player with no limits to the characters you can create, any type of characters you can think of. You can be a peaceful, passive character or even aggressive and chaotic. You can stray away from the master plot and create your own personal plots and let the chips fall where they may. Please do check it out, all the threads are neatly bundled into one clan so you won't get lost. ^_^

Click here to visit the clan: -> ~Dance with Death~

I would like to join, is there a character sheet I need to fill out?

Are you still looking for characters and if so is this still active and accepting?

M
Are you still looking for characters and if so is this still active and accepting?

My group is absolutely always open for new members. There are a couple of truly active members that does their best to keep things moving.

Great, I'm quite interested in the idea of playing as a Fallen Angel. Though I'll wait until I'm accepted in the clan

I'm interested in this

Oh I'd REALLY love to join! Is there still any place for a demon?

Status
Not open for further replies.