Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Mature, Action, Comedy, Adventure, Sci-Fi, fantasy, Magical Vampires
For a long time I've been craving for a serious fantasy roleplay. Because I am an adult I've been going to the red star connections but it turns out everybody there was more focused on smut, which in turn has distracted from the actual story. I want a role play that focuses more on the in depth fantasy Adventure story that I have built in my head and I hope to find a partner who would be interested and playing as the leading female role. These may contain heavy Romance and dark themes like violence.

LEGEND OF THE ARCANE SWORD.

From the dawn of time there was always a great rivalry between the magic elves in the south and though Warrior humans in the North. After a truce 200 years ago elves and man decide to form an alliance by an arranged marriage between the Magic elf Princess and the Barbarian human Prince. But before the wedding happens the Elven kingdom was attacked buy a necromancer and his Legion of darkness. The only way to defeat him is for the princess and Warrior to work together in search for the First Enchanted weapon. The Arcane Sword. Combining both the magic of elves and the steelcraft of humans, both Heroes must defeat the darkness and save their world.

The Princess and the k n i g h t

In a beautiful fantasy Kingdom there was an elf princess and a human knight who've known each other since childhood. Both were very close friends but as years past they developed strong feelings for each other. However they were never able to act on their feelings for their responsibilities changed over time. The boy became a noble Knight swearing an oath to serve only as her protector while the princess was engaged to a prince in another kingdom. The arranged marriage was to take place soon in order to ensure a strong Alliance. But before the wedding a Invasion happens. Brutal Barbarians from the north attack the princesses Homeland killing her parents and her fiance. The knight helps her Escape leading her to safety. Now the two must travel to the Allied Kingdom seeking Aid against their attackers. During their travels they rekindle their relationship and develop a strong loving Bond that will help them surpass any obstacle in their way.

If any of these interest you please message me

• Love
Reactions: Camryn Rae
I like the princess and the knight one, and I'd be very interested in roleplaying- I tend to dazzle in the romance genre.

I like the princess and the knight one, and I'd be very interested in roleplaying- I tend to dazzle in the romance genre.
Please send me a pm message so we can get into more detail. Thank you.

Reactions: Camryn Rae