1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Historical, Magical, Modern, Supernatural, Fandom
Hello, citizens of Iwaku. I'm Elle and I'd like to try and find a few role-plays. I had one but then it was decided that it would be ended and I never got around to finish plotting with the people who had contacted me. So, I figured I would try again in an effort to try and make myself more active on here. I'm just.. a little shy sometimes.

A little about me is that I'm a twenty-three year old girl who suffers from social anxiety among other things, though it is easier to deal with online than in person. I've been role-playing since I was 13. I used to role-play constantly in my youth, but now I prefer a more casual and laid back role-playing as constant replies can often tire me out. Sometimes I may not be able to post, as my moods often effect my ability to write.

I'm not really going to put too much effort into this as I'm very unsure and there's only a few pairings that I'm craving at the moment, anyways. I play both male and female roles but only do hetero pairings. Rarely, I will do male x male. I tend to stick to one on ones only.

Young Unmarried King x Princess *
Knight x Princess
Guardian x Charge **
Prince x Princess
Angel x Vampire

Feel free to suggest things to me as I'm not really willing to list more pairings at the moment. However, that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try. These are just ones that I'm craving, especially the first one. I have a character that was intended for a young unmarried king x princess role-play that ended up dying and I didn't get to use him much. I would rather enjoy a chance to use him again. When I say guardian x charge, I mean that it's kind of like a princess x knight pairing in a sense. The guardian protects the charge, be they a princess, a daughter of an important family, etc. Just shoot me a conversation if you're interested. I'll probably forget to check here.

(I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong section. Feel free to move it to its correct location. It's been awhile since I've posted on here.)

Hey, I would be interested in the Guardian x Charge idea. Lemme know if you are still looking for partners. :)

Hey, I would be interested in the Guardian x Charge idea. Lemme know if you are still looking for partners. :)
I sure am still looking! :3 Feel free to send me a conversation so that we can plot.

If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to try out the Angel x Vampire storyline, or young unmarried king x princess idea. :)

I would love the unmarried king x princess, if you're still looking. ^^

I would love the unmarried king x princess, if you're still looking. ^^
I can't remember if I got back to you or if your reply is new. But I am indeed still looking and would love to do that rp with you. Why don't you send me a conversation and we can further discuss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.