1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

GROUP RP PLOTTING Fantasy/ Mythology blend

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MohawkMan, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm thinking an RP setting similar to a standard kind of Elf/ Dwarf/ Human fantasy (I'll gladly take suggestions of other races to add, etc). The twist being that they worship Norse Gods. E.g. Humans - Odin, Dwarves - Thor, Elves - Loki. Minor Gods would come into it, but those being the majors.

As for plot, either a conflict between the races of some description, or the appearance of another race/ God and they have to work together in some capacity, etc.

Anybody with interest/ ideas is welcome to have their input!

2. I've had a brain-wave, in that I thought the races could each worship a different race of Gods, i.e. Dwarves worship Norse Gods, Humans worship Olympian Gods, Elves worship Egyptian Gods...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.