Fantasy Month Event: The Wizard's Guild Feast

R

Rokku Hizori

Original poster
IF YOU VOLUNTEER FOR A POSITION YOU WILL BE SENT SPOILERS FOR THE PLOT! UNDERSTAND THIS IS NECESSARY FOR THE PLOT TO WORK!

Hello fantasy fans! After completing the story for our biggest event in June, we have found that we need a few volunteers. We will need Four people willing to play various parts in the Feast. These include:

Zakus, an archwizard
Hoskan, an herbalist
Asari, a novice wizard
Tukan, a librarian

If you would like to volunteer for a position, please claim it here and I will pm you with what you need to know.

IF YOU VOLUNTEER FOR A POSITION YOU WILL BE SENT SPOILERS FOR THE PLOT! UNDERSTAND THIS IS NECESSARY FOR THE PLOT TO WORK!

-giggles- People already say that I look like a sexy librarian in RL and I never had the chance to have an Rp character based on one so if it is not that difficult I would love to get the part.

We still need the other three positions! Please volunteer, the sooner the better!

I got dibs on Asari! =D

Can't wait, I got myself the 'Sexy Librarian', Tukan!

I suppose I could play Hoskan. I've never had the opportunity to play an herbalist before. That sounds interesting.

Ill be your archwizard Zakus if you do so wish!

I am afraid that the librarian position is re-opened. If you have the time to spare, please take this post!

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS.

Step right up, ladies and gents!

Rokku already talked to me about my position! :D

I'll tackle the librarian spot. I'd have to play Tukan as a dude though.

I assume this Chat RP is going down on the 29th which is a Friday night?

The gender of the librarian is unimportant. Thank you very much, and yes, it is the 29th. Can you still do it?

Unfortunately, we need the librarian part filled once again. If you're interested, please send Rokku or myself a message, and you can you post it in this thread.

If the Librarian is still up for grabs I have interest. ^-^
PM me the info and I can decide?

The novice wizard might be a little late. Any takers until I can get on?