Fantasy/medieval underdog story

C

caligari

Original poster
I'm looking for a partner to roleplay a fantasy story involving your character crawling from nothing and potentially, based on your actions, becoming king or queen of an entire nation. This story is set a certain kingdom which is split up into a fair number of fiefdoms with varying levels of wealth and resources and each ruled by a noble of sorts. Your character is an upstart, your background is for you to decide, but at the starting point you have no real power or wealth with the goal of one day ruling the entire nation, one fiefdom at a time. My character will be an advisor of sorts with knowledge of the lands and lords guiding your fish out of water, but ultimately being of little general consequence in your story and how you try to conquer the land. you will acquire your first fief as a prize following an arena tournament.

I'd prefer someone of at the very least intermediate skill capable of writing around 2/3 paragraphs at a time, with the exception of during a conversation as I understand that when in dialogue one paragraph will more often than not suffice. Also, while your character will be, for all intents and purposes, the main character, I'd prefer it if you didn't go out of your way to try and present yourself as an infallible being.

Send me a pm if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because of my previous partner's no longer capable of writing with me, I'm currently looking for a new member who might be interested in this.