Fantasy+Medieval/Stempunk/Modern (Lands of Aerethia)

What sub-setting you like the best?

• The Breaktrough Out of Stonedell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like Aerethia

• I hate Aerethia

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm really interested *^* expecially in the school sub plot XD 'cause I like school settings *3*
EDIT: sorry, my pc has life and posts when he likes to... -_- I was saying: ... like school settings *3* and the nomad one... because it would let me use a background I'm eager to use for a long time the race would be neko ('cause I like the ears)... I just love the land *^* so I think I could just adapt on anything that's decided but... my favourite are school and nomads ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: gamer5
Thanks ... now we have three! sub-settings with three votes! If any of those gets one more a Plot Discussion thread for the sub-setting will be posted and those interested will be notified via this thread and PM! So if you like an idea vote!

Then can I vote for the nomads too? I just voted the school sub plot because it was my favourite :P

That is why I allowed multiple votes so you can vote for two or three of your favorite sub-settings if you have more then one!

That is why I allowed multiple votes so you can vote for two or three of your favorite sub-settings if you have more then one!
Didn't notice ;D Done!!
(On a side note... I loved No game No life too ;P)

Glad to hear and see another fan of NGNL on Iwaku!

I tried but I can't find people to join in this *sigh* I'll go look some more.

I tried but I can't find people to join in this *sigh* I'll go look some more.

It's OK. No need to try anymore. The banner I have running will probably bring a few people over. Also a Nomads of Snowlands Plot Discussion has been opened. Take a look at the Roleplay Talk section.

Have you ever considered writing a book?
P.S. Ofcourse I'd join in!

I have but still have to decide which story to focus on. And it take time and skills. I would like to first try wring something for some of my other ideas and then taking upon Aerethia so I make the best story for it as possible.

Oh and the Nomads of Snowlands now have a Plot Discussion of the same name so check that thread out to!

Im really interested in this, my favorite sub-plots are Nomads of Snowlands and School life in Moon city.

@Aika read my post before this one~

Oh my gods, I love this. If you're still accepting I will gladly be making a Character.

I already voted for my favorites, but just so you know, they are the railroad one and the trading ship. I both I would play someone with guns and swords. I like action, but can play nonaction type of things as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.