Fantasy/Medieval Romances

K

Kekreations

Original poster
Hey there! I'm new to this site, but wanted to look into and explore some new RP sites :) I'm Kek, I've been RPing for close to 12 or 13 years now? I'm well past 18 and only RP with others over 18. I'd love to see if any of you would be interested in my current RP/character cravings.

A few things about me and my RP preferences:
  • I only RP 3rd person, typically past tense.
  • I typically write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs and try to match my partner's lengths best as I can. I'm not too picky about length as long as it adds to the story and gives me some to go off of. I totally get that some situations only require shorter responses for combat or dialogue or something.
  • I tend to reply at least a few times a day, but am most active in the evenings (Pacific Time).
  • Mature content, sexual, cursing, violence/gore, is all fine with me. Sexual content is fine by me but NOT if it's the main center of the story or my partner is trying to rush into it. Story and characters come first.
  • I'd appreciate an example of your RP style, and I'd be happy to DM you a sample of mine as well! I can typically tell pretty quickly if I'll mesh with someone's style well or not.
  • My girls listed above are pretty standoffish/skeptical/distrusting in their own ways, so romance is likely to be a bit slower developing.
  • I prefer to RP in DMs
RP idea 1 F x M
Character-- https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1421679
This typically has some fantasy elements/setting, but Shira herself is human. A group of mercenaries, vikings, or an army, primarily occupied by men, and my human female is a bit of a black sheep in the career. She's good at her job, but gets a good amount prejudice and bigotry from the men she works/lives with. Over time she and your character become friends and eventually develop feelings for each other. This may be problematic for several reasons. As warriors this creates a distraction for their job? Or possible jealousy from other members of the group that fancy her? Or maybe your character is the leader/commander of said group and that poses problems as well.
Lots of action and combat and different directions this idea can go. I'm not super picky just have a general idea/feel, and we can hash out the specifics together.

RP idea 2 F x M
Character-- https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1442107
Another fantasy setting, Syris is an old old character of mine that I haven't used in a while and would like to play around with again. She's a race of dragonkin/shapeshifters of mine that are typically hunted/nearly extinct (I also have a Google doc on them for anyone wanting more info). For this setting it's possible she's injured or enslaved somewhere, and your character comes along to help save her? And then we can plot and brainstorm from there.

Feel free to comment or DM me if anything interests you or you have any questions!