1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

FANTASY MAP MAKING PLEASE <3

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by B l u E s, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! So, I'm looking for a free art request (because I'm a broke ass student). I am definitely not picky when it comes to like.. Colors, fonts, etc etc.
    So, I'm looking for a free art request (because I'm a broke ass student). I am definitely not picky when it comes to like.. Colors, fonts, etc etc. All I need is like.. a few maps (or even one) of the world I am currently building. i tried like every software but I am just not... good at it :/

Help? XD

2. @B l u E s try www.inkarnate.com all you do is sign up and you can create a map there?? xD unless you really want someone to make it for you, i could give it a shot! just give me the information for the land and i've gotchu

• Like Like x 1
  3. Really??? Message me on discord babe <3

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.