Fantasy Kingdoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda pondering about my choices right now.

Say, is it OK to claim all of Faekind as opposed to a specific group of Fae? I'm thinking the reeeaaally broad group of Fae.

Oh, okay, I thought the Signups were different. Sowwy!
You should have known better, baka!
I said I'm sorry... *Starts to cry slightly*
Oh come on now, be nice to him, he didn't know any better.

I'll go ahead and post it better in the sign-ups.
Also, I have a question. Are there humans in this RP? Or do they have to be controlled by a person?

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
Oh, okay, I thought the Signups were different. Sowwy!
You should have known better, baka!
I said I'm sorry... *Starts to cry slightly*
Oh come on now, be nice to him, he didn't know any better.

I'll go ahead and post it better in the sign-ups.
Also, I have a question. Are there humans in this RP? Or do they have to be controlled by a person?
With its current structure a person would need to control them. But we could decide otherwise so long as everyone agrees.

Kinda pondering about my choices right now.

Say, is it OK to claim all of Faekind as opposed to a specific group of Fae? I'm thinking the reeeaaally broad group of Fae.
yes absolutely. ^w^ they are kingdoms after all. ^w^

Okay, thank you for the info! .^.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I like to join, but I have to ask, you have some posting expectations? literacy?, I ask because english isnt my first lenguage.

I like to join, but I have to ask, you have some posting expectations? literacy?, I ask because english isnt my first lenguage.
No Reaper. I'm lienient on that. The more the merrier usually, But if you can only manage a few lines or a paragraph, No harm done. as for frequency? Same sort of thing. I can usually post once every day or two, more when not working or not in class, But once a week would be okay too. I am all about a flexible and enjoyable environment here.

Thank you, will start working on it.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.