Fantasy Kingdom (A Fantasy Journey RPG based on Dokapon Kingdom and Fantasy Life)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the basics of the Job writeups finally.

I would write out the details for all of the job ideas I have listed, but that would take me days. I have neither the energy or time to do that.

Plus I am open to ideas that you guys have for your own Lives, so I more or less just posted examples that could be changed up a bit.

Reactions: a touch of dread
Anyway, I shall get the rest of the mechanics up soon so that way I can finally focus on making the OOC(s)

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
I don't think you'll have to worry too much! People still seem to be interested, including me! -w-

Too complicated, bleh... #headshot

Hey guys.

So I don't think that I am going to make this RP right now. Maybe at a later time (like a week or two later, or more)

But right now I don't have enough time or energy to run the wide scale RP that I planned for this to be. Plus my ideas for it sort of have been lost due to being sick and just I think that right now this isn't going to be a thing.

So yea... i apologize for those who were all waiting, but right now I am not going to go through with this. This doesn't mean this is dead, I am just putting it on the RP shelf for now.

Ill take it off later, but for now, this idea is shelved. Yea... thanks for expressing your interests though.

Keep your eyes open though for when I either bring this or my next idea out (as I have been wanting to make a sort of survival horror thing after I saw this one... surprisingly dark anime that totally took me by surprise with how dark it was. It was really good)

Status
Not open for further replies.