Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It all depends but mainly in the early afternoons to late evenings.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Modern, Historical, Mythological, Humor, Romance, Horror (meaning gore), Adventure
You're new. Completely and utterly new to the mafia, specifically the Italian Mafia. You heard of the leader, a half dragon that's feared all over Italy, and that's what gained your interest. You're assigned a specific job that the Don hired you for. The woman, who happens to the Don, asks you to watch over someone while she's on a trip. She asks you to watch over her teenage daughter. You agree, thinking that nothing could go wrong and that this teenage girl would just sit at home. This teenage girl is part dragon as well, a quarter to be exact, and she's something to be careful of because of her pet whom is a full dragon with a human format. She's also a sweet girl. Four months alone with her. What could go wrong? A whole lot when hunters are involved and other people that would kill to have a dragon's blood. It goes for high prices in the black market...

I plan to play the main female in this idea. But, if you have a female character you wish to join, just ask. After you post, please send me a writing example. I would like to see how well you can write. If you also wish to add something to the plots, PM me and we can discuss it together :)
My rules:
  • No one liners. I refuse to RP with you if you're just going to do one liners. A paragraph or two will be fine.
  • Help contribute to the RP. Meaning, please don't be afraid to bring an idea up.
  • Post at least a few times a day please.
  • Give me a heads up if you won't be on at a certain time or day.
  • Don't be rude. I can come back at you with a terrible attitude and I won't hold my words back.
  • Don't force an action on a character.
  • No Mary sues or anything of the sorts.

Sounds interesting. If you're still taking, I would be glad to partake. I can get you a writing sample tomorrow morning (unless you'd need it right away if course).

You're the first to message me :) I can wait until tomorrow!

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.