Fantasy HS Role-Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily returned the bow in kind. "I'm Lily. First-year student and demon. And you are?" she asked anxiously. It was always nerve-wracking, speaking with those who were a different species. The fact that demons had gotten a bad rap over the years didn't help. She could really use a new friend in this place.
"I am Iona Song. An ice witch." Iona introduced herself, straightening up and places her hand on Sir Winter's head. "And this gentleman here is Sir Winter. My beloved friend and companion. Say hello boy."

Sir Winter barked at Lily in greeting and sniffed her, memorizing her scent. Once finished, he bent his head down and picked up the bag he had dropped when he greeted the demon.

"Oh, you've got a dog, too? That is so cool!" Lily said, "Here, Spot" and whistled. Within seconds, a dog made of pure fire appeared by Lily's side, somehow managing not to scorch the floor. "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Spot is. Yes, he is."

Iona quickly moved back away from the flaming dog so as to not get over heated. As an ice elemental, she cannot withstand heat very long. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out an old pocket watch and checks the time. Seeing that class was about to start she quickly shoved the watch back in and slung her bag back onto her back. "Class is about to start. We should get there quickly so that we are not late." She states.

"Petrova" he echoed with a near perfect Russian accent, smiling to himself before he caught on to what he was doing. Real grand there, you scaly bastard. Repeat something like an idiot and say it with an accent older than her! A real good panty dropper there.

He sighed, a sigh sounding very well broken in, as he shook his head. "I apologise for that. Your last name sounds Russian. Happy memories filled with lots of vodka."

He waved the entire matter off, regardless of the fact that she hasn't even spoken anything "You smell dead, so I'm taking the assumption that you're a vampire based on how you look. Cute eyes. Bichromatic? No, no. Monochrome? Regular eyes."

His sight glazed over as he started to mutter to himself impossibly quiet before finally nodding in agreement "Hetereochrome. Rare genetic mutation among humans, usually not an accident among the supernatural. Best combo blue and green by personal taste." He nodded again, satisfied that he dug it all up, before realising she was there

He waved her off yet again before sighing, spreading his arms out uselessly "Forgive me. I don't talk to a lot of people. "

Yami yawned, he teacher was late. A tall slender man with silver walked into the math classroom 1, "Hello, please revert to your normal forms and don't use them in class unless told" he said his voice slightly echoing, he pulled out a cigaret and light it "Here are the rules.... No fighting, no interrupting and never be late!" He said sternly before showing the the two bats he had holstered on his belt, one a wooden one called the "Bat of love" the other a spiked steel one name "Hells bat"

Yami stared at the teacher, he hadn't remembered any teachers like him last term but shrugged it off, "Please call me teacher and I will be your maths teacher and home room teacher," he sighed "First lesson please group up and complete the tasks shown on the boards (Use your imagination!) Yami didn't move and sat staring out of the window

image.jpg Teachers appearance...

Aurora looked at the teacher then sat back down. she was happy she had finally met someone her age.

Matthew was confused at first as he didn't realise he was still is his dog form till he looked down and didn't see human legs. Seeing the error of his ways he changed back to his normal form and sat down, but then he saw the wooden stick oddly called the stick of love. It was a stick like no other and Matthew wanted it but from the look of the other metal one might be a problem, he sighed knowing he will never have it an started working away on the tasks on the board grumbling under his breath.

a8b58162-3121-4733-afc0-e0c601bd8dec_zpsiuu8bvr1.png

It made her smile when he spoke her name in the same accent she naturally had, tilting her head slightly when he looked like he was mentally kicking himself. She didn't say much- she never did. "I'm glad it sounds Russian, because that's what I am. Although, it could be mistaken for a Polish one, I suppose." She never understood people who tried to argue that he last name was Polish. Sure, a lot of the names sounded the same, but they weren't. There was a clear difference. But only those from those countries would probably understand.
When he noted how she smelled dead, the girl absentmindedly lifted her arm to her nose, taking in the smell. She didn't personally notice any hint of death, but it was obviously something someone else could pick up. She nodded at his assumption, taking a whiff of him. "I smell a reptile of some sort. Dragon, perhaps?"
Man, he was burning through a lot of topics. The corners of her lips turned up, mismatched gaze looking about before resting on his. "Well, I was born with my eyes like this. They didn't change when I was turned, just became a little bit more vivid." Then, he apologized for his behavior, Sansa shaking her head and holding her hands up. "No, don't be sorry. I don't much talk to people either. And not because I don't like people, I just..." she couldn't come up with a good excuse. "Don't...much like...people." How dumb she sounded. If she could blush, the girl was certain she'd be beet red.
"So why aren't you in class right now, Jason?"

Willow looked around. She didn't know who to group up with. Almost everyone seemed to have a friend or a partner. She didn't know what to do. Willow guessed that she would just do it by herself.

He tilted his head to the side in thought when she said Polish.

"Poland. Most powerful near beginning of gunpowder. Known as Polish Commonwealth. Situated next to Russia. Front for invasion on the Soviet Union. Considered Hitler''s Fatal Mistake. Has own language, fully unknown to me. Can't be very sure of some facts. Funny. I know a lot around Poland. Very little about it." He shrugged "never heard someone speak it so I wouldn't know.

He stopped deadpan in his tracks and gave a tired sigh "I just rambled topics about Poland I'm aware of. Let's move on." He muttered.

When she asked him if he was a dragon, he tensed. Jason was a highly intelligent, powerful Wyrm from a very renowned bloodline, and for all that status, intelligence and strength, not a lick of prowess to lie.

"Yes... no.... yes and no. Dragon bloodline. Wyrm. Very small. Small small small small amount of dragon blood. Not some fancy pureblood dragon, no ma'am." He muttered, looking away from her as he spoke, a tinge of red on his cheeks he tried very valiantly to hide. Hoping she wouldn't notice it, more like being blind or looking away, he continued

He gave a small grin as he nodded "I have no idea what you mean, but fully believe that it's something very real. "

Astraya
It worried her that every ones reality on what was normal as different, for her what was normal was a wolf-dragon, basically a HUGE dragon sized purple coloured wolf. It would have been quite odd if not scary for her to have taken this form especially right in class, of course everyone else's forms were just as scary if not worse then her. Her eyes traced around the room picking up on each of the characters within it. Some people were talking, others displaying their skill, she almost wondered what it would be like had any of her smaller animal shaped siblings decided not to take the summons and come here. It probably would have been more fun. Her boredom soon weighed in her eyes and she waited for some poor soul to notice her even as she was normally bright and bubbly, she wanted them to take the first step, everyone looked pretty pre-occupied anyway.

{Oh my god, such a short post! I am so sorry!}

a8b58162-3121-4733-afc0-e0c601bd8dec_zpsiuu8bvr1.png

So he was a wyrm. That was interesting. She'd heard of them before, but never expected to actually meet one. As he rambled, the girl chuckled, watching him. A bit off, perhaps just because he wasn't much used to people. San suspected she was just as awkward, though. "It was nice to meet you, Jason. I should probably get to class. Definitely not very nice to be late your first day." But she was already late. And she already didn't much care. She'd wander until she found the library, perhaps make her way in and read a few good books.

Sayuri was just there in class. She was this close to asking why the teacher was smoking in the middle of class, buuuut whatever. He certainly looked intimidating and all, but as long as he didn't bother her too much, nothing bad would happen, right? Well, one could only hope for the best, eh? One could only hope.

With that being said, upon hearing talk of having to group up, Sayuri would decide to get with whoever would be available. Alright! Time to do this! Round up the cattle with the lasso of awesomeness! Whoop whoop!

Comically wrapping her arms (somehow) around Willow, Riku, and Astraya, she would bring the three of them towards her, as though less than subtly intending to work with them as a group.

"Hi hi!~ You guys looked really lonely, so I hope you don't mind that I went ahead and brought you all together for a most serious matter! Math! It is a deadly beast that we cannot tame alone! United we stand, divided we fall! So in other words... Wanna group up together? Ehehehe..."

Well, what an enticing offer.

@CZDoubleU @LittleWolf

Aurora didnt move she wasnt a group person she got really nervous so she would work alone normally people hated her so she sat there and began to work alone on the tasks on the board.

Ko: //the tall, slim albino padded calmly up to the school building with his bag slung over his shoulders. His ears perked up contently, for Ko can be a morning person if he had gotten enough rest. He wandered into the school building and weaved his way into the bustling hallways to get to his math class. But first he stopped at his locker and gathered a few items before he would set off to first period/

Etain slid up behind Sayuri. Her face was only half-normal; on one side the teeth were straight and white, thin and black on the other.
"So," the teeth garbled her words, "you're the only person I know in this school-well, like. But that's not important. Do you wanna partner up?"

"Kyaa--Oh, it's you," Sayuri would respond to Etain, initially startled at first. Damn, she was going to have to get used to that, huh?

"Eh? You wanna partner up with me? Sure, sure! As long as we can stick around with these fine people!" She exclaimed, gesturing towards Riku, Astraya, and Willow.

Well, the more the merrier, right?

@masteroffabulous @CZDoubleU @LittleWolf

Etain looked the people gathered in Sayuri's arms. The more the merrier, then. She shot a glance up at the front of the room; the teacher was idly smoking and glaring at open space, 'Hell's Bat' visible on his hip. Definitely not in Kansas.
The board read
1. It has to involve math
2. Due in a week

Lovely.

Willow looked up to see a girl pulling her into a group of three other people. She seemed very hyper. Maybe that's just how some people are, she thought. She asked if Willow wanted to be in a group with her. "Sure," Willow said quietly. Hopefully, someone in their group knew how to do math better than her.

Ko: //he gathered his things and shut his locker. He carried on into his math class and wandered over to an empty seat nearby Willow. He bent over to his bag to dig out supplies for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.