Fantasy HS Role-Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
"E-Eh?" She sniffled, looking up at the people who came to her, "Y-You really mean it?"

"Ah, thanks! Really means a lot!" Sayuri suddenly exclaimed, abruptly growing chipper again and taking the lunch without hesitation. Man, what a tone change, "Oh, I'll have the chips too if you don't want 'em! Heh heh!"

Food makes people happy. Food makes Sayuri happy.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Sayuri! Sayuri Endo!" The young girl said, introducing herself, "Who are you guys? Haven't seen you around..."

Well, to be fair, she was an airhead who didn't notice a lot of people in her immediate attention. Please forgive her.

@MikasaAckerman12598 @masteroffabulous

She says im Aurora. she went shy and said im a im a she stuttered kinda scared to tell people she said im a vampire. she looked away waiting for them to be scared which she hated.

Alexander went to sleep figuring there would be no teacher today.

"What?" The girl-Sayuri Endo- just took her chips.
Kick her while she's down.
"I'm not gonna fuckin' do that.
" She whispered.
"Who are you guys? Haven't seen you around..."
"Oh! Oh, I'm Etain Wardew"

Ruby Fierro

Ruby strode toward the school carrying her bags as casually as you can carry a backpack, a travel bag, and a guitar case (that is to say, not very). Yawning, she tried to find where she was supposed to go. She was at least glad to be free from her mom's sappy goodbyes. If Julia hadn't been there she probably never would have escaped her mother's tearful embrace. It was easy to understand why she would be so sad. Anyone would be when their youngest daughter leaves home for the first time. But Ruby did have to go to school.

She found where everyone else was gathering and took a paper from the pile. It suddenly shined and text appeared on it. Ruby jumped back and dropped the sheet.

"WHA- ummmmmm"

She nervously looked around and picked the paper back up, trying to pretend she hadn't just made a fool of herself.

"Ooh, a vampire? Cool!" Sayuri exclaimed in response to Aurora, nodding as though it were the most normal thing ever, "But I have to wonder... How come you're in the sunlight if that's so? I thought you guys hated the sun and so on? Did you put on some anti-sun rays lotion or something? :o"

"Anyway, nice to meet you, Etain! You guys heading to Math?"

she says yeah this is the math classroom and um I have a slight bit of human in me which allows me to be in the sunlight all day. she smiled her fangs showing she said what type are you sayuri? she was glad she could chat with at least one person.

Alexander awoke as a bell rang signaling maybe the start of class but since no one had come to the English class he just slept the whole time.

"Ooooh, a vampire, that's lovely. How does the blood thing work?" She asked.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2015-8-20_13-21-11-jpeg.82179

cynder-cynder-the-dragon-32030866-240-320.jpg

Cynder was uncomfortable in her current form, which was that of a human. Upon entering this world she discovered that she could take on two forms, a human and her true form. The black Dragoness wore a black skirt and blazer with a magenta blouse, the uniform of the academy she was attending. She passed through the front doors, wishing she could unfurl her wings and soar. But she couldn't, not in this world.

"Eh, what type am I?" She blinked in response, not exactly sure what Aurora meant, "I'm a... human? Specifically a sorceress or witch, whatever floats your boat!"

"Can you cast spells?" Her old school was all-faerie. It was amazing to meet other 'magical' beings.

"Hmm? Yeah, of course. Watch this!" Sayuri said enthusiastically, raising her hand into the sky, as if to reach something. Just then, a fairly strong gust of wind would suddenly brush past anyone present. Though it wasn't too much of a bother, it would be strong enough to flip up Sayuri's own skirt, and anyone else's if they weren't careful.

Realizing what had just happened, her cheeks flushed red as she would quickly call off the spell, pushing her skirt back down. "W-Whoops! That wasn't supposed to happen! Craaaap, that was embarrassing! The wind was supposed to make me float in the air! Ehehe... Guess that's what happens when I don't practice, huh? Don't mind what just happened, but ah... y-yeah, don't worry! I'm really skilled and stuff!"

Four words. White and pink stripes.

@masteroffabulous @Anybody​

"Oh." So she can make wind and look at panties. Useful, Etain guessed. "I'm a faerie." She froze for a second before transforming her face. Her lips disappeared before her mouth stretched into a black-toothed smile, spreading across her face.
"We do wild stuff." Involuntarily, a blue tongue slid out of her mouth and licked her cheeks.

"W-Whoaa!" Sayuri exclaimed in surprise, just about leaping back as Etain would demonstrate their own magic, "You look like a snake! Or a... some other weird creature! A weird snake-like creature."

Probably inaccurate on both counts.

"A-Anyway, we should head to class. Don't wanna be late."

Abrupt topic change. Woo.

@masteroffabulous

she looks etain and says i have some blood tablets that hold me over and um i dont know the blood tablets power has been wearing off slowly.

a8b58162-3121-4733-afc0-e0c601bd8dec_zpsiuu8bvr1.png

Sansa wasn't much for crowds. She wasn't much for talking to people, or being social for that matter. Which was strange for a vampire, a creature who used their allure to attract humans for their next meal. But she'd eaten earlier that day, before she arrived at school. It was day, which meant the girl was tired as all could be. With a yawn, her feet carried her about the school, silver hair billowing behind her. Mismatched eyes looked about the scenery, taking in this place. She was a transfer, there for the first time. Originally in a normal mortal school, but after her little incident last year biting Suzie Espinosa, she was expelled and forced out of the district. Which was fine. Pricking their fingers for science class to get a drop of blood made it very hard for her to contain herself. She moved this way and that, finally finding herself perched under a tree, yawning softly as she opened a book and began to read. She'd be there until class started, watching passer-by's. It was the daily life for the little vampire, after all.

Jason Arv'drii didn't like a great many things. Now many would call him arrogant or depressed about it, like their little brains can't understand the simple fact that he didn't like the things they liked, like jokes! Oh my fucking word when you don't laugh to a joke, you don't get it. It doesn't really matter if you do get it, no that's never the point. What they can't understand is it being not funny to someone.

He took a deep sigh as he continued to write in his journal. He didn't have first classes, no clue why and no care to find out. His paper just shone white and said he had maths next period. Blegh.

Not that he wasn't good at maths, quite the contrary, he simply didn't like the class. The teachers are always terrible. He's never seen a good maths teacher all his life, and that's saying something.

He payed neatly against a tree limb. He always did like climbing trees. People don't tend to look up so they ignore him like this. He was happy. Then the unexpected happened, someone came and and sat under his tree. He sighed and waited for the person to leave, but when she didn't, he took the effort to find out who she was

"Cute."

His eyes widened, and he slammed his palm into his face "I said that aloud didn't I?" He didn't care for a response as he dropped down and outstretched his hand in greeting "Name is Jason, Yours?

Matthew had made it to the building he believed maths was on it and he searched around losing sight of the others, he was trying to find his way but he wasn't sure where he could find the class. He eventually got the idea to transform into his canine form to get around faster, leaping forwards he transformed mid-air landing on four legs and he began to run around the outside. He had spotted his class after a bit of running about and sprinted towards it, unfortunately he misjudged where the door was and skidded into it with a thud opening it thankfully. While still in dog form he was still in his uniform so he wandered over to a seat and sat down forgetting to turn back to his normal form.

a8b58162-3121-4733-afc0-e0c601bd8dec_zpsiuu8bvr1.png

She heard the voice before anything, mismatched eyes looking about the school yard, then casting upwards just in time to see someone drop in front of her. Sansa stood and watched him, raising a brow at the boy. Cute? Who was he talking about? She looked around quickly, trying to find someone who he may have been speaking about. That girl over there was cute. But could he see that far from up there? He brought her attention back as he spoke his name, glancing down at his outstretched hand. San paused briefly, but quickly came back to reality, giving him a shy smile as she took it and shook.
"Sansa Petrova. I just transferred." She said to him in a rough but beautiful accent.

When Willow got to the maths classroom, she slunk to one of the seats in the back of the classroom. She sat down, got out her book and started to read until class started.

Astraya
Astraya rushed around quickly with a horrified confused look on her face, the human world was so confusing to her, a summons was delivered to her house and after said summons was delivered she was asked to join a school, deciding to join the school instead of honour the summons she was rushed to gather her items for school. This made her late for school itself and knowing she was usually punctual she had to make up for that time. She rushed into the school making rash decisions on not wanting to make any acquaintances while she was this flabbergasted but knew it could simply not be avoided if she waned friends. Another quick decision lead her to hiding in the first class in the very back just beside a window. "Phew!" she whispered, satisfied that she had both made it in time and had managed to still have time to spare. Her huge purple ears flicked back and forth until she calmed herself enough for them to lay still, not relaxed but still against her skull. She used her ears to catch sounds around her to better familiarise herself with her surroundings. It was true that the human world was confusing to her, everything from the need to buy things in a store to the need to actually go to school, but she knew her way around the human world probably better than any monster in this school, after all her parents were

Status
Not open for further replies.