Fantasy HS Role-Play!

Should I open this up as a group rp also?

• Yes

• No

• Absolutely

• I hate you

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cry.EXE

Kunshan-Campus_IPD_Kunshan_05.jpg

(Here is the Group Role-Play Version~)

Hello! And welcome to Fantasy High! Here you are able to express whoever you want to be! Whether you're monster or witch, sorcerer or sorceress, all are welcome, except mortals. Everyone is a friend, so no being mean! Here are some basic rules! (Please don’t hate, this is my first time doing this >.<)

Rules:
-Be nice! Everyone is a friend!
-You can swear all you like! You don’t have to use *** at all!
-Have fun!!
-Just send me a request with a group, if you would like on, in my inbox!
-No being OP or ‘God Mode’ it’s annoying

And here are the roles!
Fantasy Creature (Example: Unicorn, Pegasus, Dragon, ect.)
Witch/Sorceress
Wizard/Sorcerer/Warlock
If you have any suggestions, please tell me!

Forum:

Picture:
Name:
Background Info:
Personality:
Any Extra Info:

Now, here's my character!

w1tbew.png

Name: Erin BlackWood
Role: Sorceress
Dislikes: Mean people, doing a spell/potion wrong, talking.
Background Info: She was transferred here after her parents abandoned her as a child. She's basically lived and grown up in the halls.
Personality: She has major trust issues, but when you gain her trust, you find out that she's a kind, gentle, hard working,soft kind of person. She's extremely loyal and would do anything to save the ones she loves.
Any Extra Info: She's a bit mentally unstable after an accident that happened as a child.

Last edited:
Such a great idea you have here!

Picture:
image.jpg

Name: Yami

Role: Demon

Dislikes: Getting attached to things and bright lights

Background Info: Born a Demon and raised by demons however they abandoned him after a few years and left him to grow up alone, he has been in the school since living out his daily life...

Personality: He acts all dark and rude however this is due to him trying to fit in as a demon, he hates getting attached to things because he's scared of losing them so he generally pushes people aside unless he's going to mess with them...

Last edited:
I know that :D

EDIT: Oh i didnt see that this was a 1 on 1 and just saw the banner. Posted a form here but took it out xD Just saying tho this would really be a really cool group RP cx

That's what I think :D

upload_2015-8-20_13-21-11.jpeg
cynder-cynder-the-dragon-32030866-240-320.jpg

Name:
Role: Dragoness
Background Info:
Personality:
Any Extra Info:

(I'll finish after work.)

EDIT: Oh i didnt see that this was a 1 on 1 and just saw the banner. Posted a form here but took it out xD Just saying tho this would really be a really cool group RP cx
We can do a group Rp if you have some people in mind you would like to do it with, I wouldn't mind x3

Yay! I vote yes on group :D

Ideas like this are best as a group. You get more variety and adventure and overall fun.

(psssst are you still accepting qwq

sorry if i interrupted anything)

Picture:
Human Form:
56bdf7b3567dab923e8e671c13ce5664.jpg

Fox form:
kitsune_by_silvercrossfox-d5b5bdf.jpg
Name: Ko Fujishiro
Role: Kisune
Likes: Fortune Telling, Traditional Japanese Music, Reading, Any form of art, etc.
Dislikes: Pushy people, any of his tails being grabbed, being touched in general, etc.
Background Info: TBRPD
Personality: Very conservative and normally keeps to himself. Although, he can contradict himself and rather enjoys company. His quiet disposition is often looked passed, and he can be brutally honest and rude.
Any Extra Info: If one of his tails are grabbed, he'll go into an unconscious rage and lay a curse upon the one who grabbed his tail

(is this okay???)

Picture:
Human Form:
56bdf7b3567dab923e8e671c13ce5664.jpg

Fox form:
kitsune_by_silvercrossfox-d5b5bdf.jpg
Name: Ko Fujishiro
Role: Kisune
Likes: Fortune Telling, Traditional Japanese Music, Reading, Any form of art, etc.
Dislikes: Pushy people, any of his tails being grabbed, being touched in general, etc.
Background Info: TBRPD
Personality: Very conservative and normally keeps to himself. Although, he can contradict himself and rather enjoys company. His quiet disposition is often looked passed, and he can be brutally honest and rude.
Any Extra Info: If one of his tails are grabbed, he'll go into an unconscious rage and lay a curse upon the one who grabbed his tail

(is this okay???)
Yuppppppp~ Acceptedddd!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.