Fantasy High School (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DeadAxl

SUMMER

She gave a small 'oh' in response to to Katsurou's answer. "Funbits... Very well! I will keep that in mind for future reference. Though, another question. When I landed on Earth, I heard more slang. Do you mind telling me what does "Let's roll, butthole" mean?" She asked him. Both she and Cain heard it, and the two have been unable to get an answer ever since. Since Katsurou liked using slang, maybe he knew what that meant?​
Katsurou raises an eyebrow, somewhat confused by his roommate's confusion towards a somewhat simple use of language. "Well... The simplest way to put it would be breaking it down. The 'let's roll' part means to get moving or get going, or to depart. The 'butthole' is simply there because it rhymes somewhat with the first half." He frowns as he sits down in next to the door out of boredom. He returns to the subject of sex, however, trying to keep his mind from wandering too much. "So, you say sex is more socially acceptable where you're from? Howso? And why? Have ya ever thought 'bout what drove your culture t' accept it more openly?"

img.php

Wearing: Uniform
Interacting: Sayuri @Verite, Cain and Summer@Jessica2477, Katsurou @DeadAxl
#ff83fa

As the fireworks went off, and the announcement stated they could finally go to their rooms, Paris perked up. "Oh good!" She said, going to grab her key, going back to Sayuri. "Oh, nothing." She responded when she was asked what she was looking at. "I got your key too." She handed it to her with a cheery smile. "I will put my things away and come see you again! Ciao!" She hurried off to her room, 221. She put her things on her bed, and turned to her roomie, who already seemed to be cozy.

"Bonjour!" She greeted him with a smile, grabbing his hand and shaking it. "My name is Paris!" She said, looking out the open door, and seeing Katsurou and another person headed towards Sayuri's room. "And I'll talk with you later!" She said, hurrying out the door, and catching up with the two as they reached the room. "Ah, hello!" She greeted the new girl. "I see you have met the..." She looked at Katsurou with some disdain. "Illustrious Katsurou." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

img.php

Interacting: Mentions Katsurou @DeadAxl, Summer @Jessica2477
#B22222
Sable wasn't sure what to think. Instead of thinking, he grabbed his key and went to his room. That was a rather strange person, and he likely wanted no part of her. He shook his head, stepping into his room, and nodding to two others as they walked out. He sat on his bed, pulling out one of the many books of his stash that he brought with him. He flipped through it, then stood, returning to the outside. He enjoyed the warmth of the sun, but wasn't a fan of how bright it was. So, he decided just to sit outside in some shade to read. Perhaps he would do some people watching as well.​

img.php

Interacting: Eleri @Zarko Straadi
#F84600

At the sound of the announcement, Titus jumped. Once it was over and the gates opened, he walked out. "Well... Okay." He murmured, grabbing his coat from Eleri. "Guess that was for nothing." He seemed a bit dejected, but just went to get his key. He noticed Eleri's name in the same room as him, so he grabbed it. "Hey, we're roomies." He waved her key in the air, then walked over to give it to her. "224." He said, gesturing to the door. "From the looks of it, I'm the only guy." He didn't mind all that much. So long as they can keep their hands off of me. He thought to himself with a small smirk on his face. With that, he started into his room, tossing his bags onto a bed that he just claimed.
img.php

Wearing: Uniform; Female form
Interacting: Mentions Katsurou @DeadAxl, Summer @Jessica2477, Paris
#00ccff
Having found her key, Zuriel walked into her room, noticing her room mates walking out. The two were attractive in human standards, and the tall one made her nervous. She sighed softly, not judging on looks alone, and sat on her bed, staring ahead. She had nothing to put away, as she only had the uniform she was given. After a few moments of silence and sitting on the bed, she stood up, and walked back outside. She could still see the tall one and the woman with the fire wings. They had been joined by a woman with white hair. She stepped into the bright sun, loving the light and the warmth on her skin.

@DeadAxl

@Tarieles

SUMMER

The bird girl once again nodded in confirmation to understanding the word. She'd have to keep that in mind and possibly tell Cain later. Even though he had a good grasp on the human language, this was still an important matter for him to know!

Summer crouched when Katsurou asked his question, thinking about how she could answer it. Though before she could, they were greeted by a new face. "I'll tell you later." She told him with a smile, then stood upright to greet the new person.

"Hello!" Summer said in return to this nice lady, though she 'eeped' a little when Paris put emphasis on the word "illustrious". She turned to Katsurou with a happy smile. "Ah, illustrious? Are you warrior? A leader? Or perhaps royalty too?" The bird girl asked her roommate. Another thing that didn't exist in her culture? Sarcasm. Everyone was openly distasteful to the person they disliked in her world. Though the 'too' was a slip of the tongue.​

img.php

#ff83fa

As the fireworks went off, and the announcement stated they could finally go to their rooms, Paris perked up. "Oh good!" She said, going to grab her key, going back to Sayuri. "Oh, nothing." She responded when she was asked what she was looking at. "I got your key too." She handed it to her with a cheery smile. "I will put my things away and come see you again! Ciao!" She hurried off to her room, 221. She put her things on her bed, and turned to her roomie, who already seemed to be cozy.

"Bonjour!" She greeted him with a smile, grabbing his hand and shaking it. "My name is Paris!" She said, looking out the open door, and seeing Katsurou and another person headed towards Sayuri's room. "And I'll talk with you later!" She said, hurrying out the door, and catching up with the two as they reached the room. "Ah, hello!" She greeted the new girl. "I see you have met the..." She looked at Katsurou with some disdain. "Illustrious Katsurou." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

img.php

#B22222
Sable wasn't sure what to think. Instead of thinking, he grabbed his key and went to his room. That was a rather strange person, and he likely wanted no part of her. He shook his head, stepping into his room, and nodding to two others as they walked out. He sat on his bed, pulling out one of the many books of his stash that he brought with him. He flipped through it, then stood, returning to the outside. He enjoyed the warmth of the sun, but wasn't a fan of how bright it was. So, he decided just to sit outside in some shade to read. Perhaps he would do some people watching as well.​

img.php

Interacting: Eleri @Zarko Straadi
#F84600

At the sound of the announcement, Titus jumped. Once it was over and the gates opened, he walked out. "Well... Okay." He murmured, grabbing his coat from Eleri. "Guess that was for nothing." He seemed a bit dejected, but just went to get his key. He noticed Eleri's name in the same room as him, so he grabbed it. "Hey, we're roomies." He waved her key in the air, then walked over to give it to her. "224." He said, gesturing to the door. "From the looks of it, I'm the only guy." He didn't mind all that much. So long as they can keep their hands off of me. He thought to himself with a small smirk on his face. With that, he started into his room, tossing his bags onto a bed that he just claimed.
img.php

#00ccff
Having found her key, Zuriel walked into her room, noticing her room mates walking out. The two were attractive in human standards, and the tall one made her nervous. She sighed softly, not judging on looks alone, and sat on her bed, staring ahead. She had nothing to put away, as she only had the uniform she was given. After a few moments of silence and sitting on the bed, she stood up, and walked back outside. She could still see the tall one and the woman with the fire wings. They had been joined by a woman with white hair. She stepped into the bright sun, loving the light and the warmth on her skin.
@DeadAxl

@Tarieles

SUMMER

The bird girl once again nodded in confirmation to understanding the word. She'd have to keep that in mind and possibly tell Cain later. Even though he had a good grasp on the human language, this was still an important matter for him to know!

Summer crouched when Katsurou asked his question, thinking about how she could answer it. Though before she could, they were greeted by a new face. "I'll tell you later." She told him with a smile, then stood upright to greet the new person.

"Hello!" Summer said in return to this nice lady, though she 'eeped' a little when Paris put emphasis on the word "illustrious". She turned to Katsurou with a happy smile. "Ah, illustrious? Are you warrior? A leader? Or perhaps royalty too?" The bird girl asked her roommate. Another thing that didn't exist in her culture? Sarcasm. Everyone was openly distasteful to the person they disliked in her world. Though the 'too' was a slip of the tongue.​
Katsurou chuckled slightly at the appearance of Parisa. "Well, hello there, Paris. I guess you decided to take me up on my offer?" He pauses a few moments, allowing Summer to ask her question, before he simply bursts out laughing. He keeps laughing a few more seconds, before wiping a tear from his eye. "Oh, now that's rich. No, she was bein' sarcastic. Y'see, she just don't like me very much. But, unlike her current outlook of me would suggest, I'm actually pretty good at makin' friends." He looks past Parisa, however, at the two roommates that share room 223. "Hoi, you lot! Yeah, Adrian Broody and the short lady! You wanna take a look 'round town with me and a few others?" He decides that extending the invitation to as many people as possible would be the easiest way to fulfill one of the goals given to him by the student council: 'Get everyone to know eachother' They'd said, after giving him his risky firework assignment. Pain in his ass, those councilors, but if it gets him a little more freedom, then he'll do it, but not without a bit more of complaining.

Eleri:
@Tarieles
@LittleWolf

Eleri took Titus' jacket and watched as he climbed the gate. She decided to have her focus ready just in case he got hit with an electric charge or TK push or something when he tried to climb over. To her surprise, it turned out to be an entirely mundane gate, which seemed to obviate its putative purpose, given a student population who could fly, tunnel underground, shape-shift, shift to Elemental forms, transit via other planes and so forth. Alternative hypothesis: perhaps its defenses were deactivated.

"Huh. Well alright then," she said. She was just about to levitate herself over, when she heard a sizzling sound. She turned to see--who else, but the Oni--brandishing a white-hot fireball, and the girl nearest him shielding herself with her wings. Oi, REALLY?! she thought, preparing to use her TK to knock him on his ass. Then she noticed that his expression said 'Oh shit!' rather than 'Haha, I'm gonna torch someone I just met for the lulz.' Hang on...

"Welcome Students!" a voice said.

"This is your headmaster speaking. Before we start the year, I would like to say a few rules that where not added to the book. 1. You are not permitted to leave school grounds until breaks. 2. Please no profane or underage actions are to happen in the dorms. And 3. You are not to use your abilities on other students. And with that, I Welcome you to DayDream High!"

'Profane or underage actions?' No time to sort that now, she turned her attention back to the fireball. With a mighty throw, the Oni pitched it into the air, fast-casting more spells as it rose. The fireball exploded into a colorful, shimmering display that arced across the sky. Nice, she thought, clapping, relieved that he hadn't meant to hurl it at the winged girl after all.

The gate opened. Eleri grinned at Titus, his effort wasted. She handed him his jacket when he reached for it, then levitated her suitcases and followed him inside. Reaching their dorm, he handed her her key, with the announcement that they'd be roommates. Eleri raised an eyebrow. 'Hormone-addled teenagers with parahuman powers' isnae an explosive enough mix for 'em, so lets put boys an' girls into th' same dorms? Could this be some kind o' breedin' experiment?

"From the looks of it, I'm the only guy," Titus said with a bit of smug in his voice, as if he expected to be hooked up like the Sultan of Brunei. Well...he's probably right about that. An' if he's tryin' t' spawn as many offspring as 'e can, this could get awkward...

"We should probably...develop some kind o' inter-accommodative signaling system so's I don't...walk in on ye when you're with girlfriends?"

Entering the room, she spotted someone else already there, a dark-haired girl with wolf-like ears and golden eyes.

"Oh...hello. I'm sure you've already sorted it as a matter o' prior probability, but we're your roommates. I'm Eleri Grae, an' this is Titus Brandt."

"Bye bye!~" Sayuri would call out to Paris when she would say goodbye, taking the key handed to her. With the rooms now available to go to, it would seem that perhaps she should go ahead and check out her own room as well.

And so she did, and when she saw who happened to be waiting nearby...

Popping up behind Paris, she would give a wave to everyone around. "Hi hi!~ I guess we didn't say separated for very long, did we, Paris?" She asked with a small giggle, putting her hands on her hips as she eyed Summer and Katsurou, "Sooo what are you guys talking about? And... Come to think of it, what are you all even doing here? Did your rooms all conveniently happen to be right next to mine? Or... Or even more of a coincidence, are you all my roommates?!" She exclaimed excitedly, never losing her spunk as she spoke. The way she had said that last statement was said in such a tone as though the thought of everyone being cramped in one little dorm was a real possibility.

Not that she even put that much thought behind it anyway.

@DeadAxl @Jessica2477 @Tarieles

"Hello, I'm Ciera Hayyer. A pleasure to meet you," Ciera said in a quiet voice, her normal one. "Do you know if we have any more roommates?" she asked both of them to see if they knew. She had looked around the dorm and found four beds, including her own.

img.php

#ff83fa
Paris rolled her eyes at the Oni. "No, I'm here for Sayuri. I happen to actually want to be her friend instead of using her then throwing her away, like some disgusting animal who doesn't take other people's feelings into consideration, and instead plays a person like they're in love, and then just throws them out like trash on the side of the street without remembering to even call." She ranted, not really realizing all she said until she was finished. Thankfully, Sayuri had come up behind her, giving her a scapegoat.

"No, unfortunately not. Two of your room mates just went inside." She gestured in, mentioning the man and woman who had just walked in. She looked back at Sayuri. "I was going to ask. Do you like shopping? I like a shopping friend." She also looked to Summer. "Do you also enjoy shopping for clothes?"
img.php

#B22222
Not used to being called nicknames, Sable didn't realize he was being spoken to until he looked up, and noticed the large man was looking at him. He shook his head, staying where he was. He would look around another time, perhaps at night. He instead kept his nose in his book, a story that he had read many times before: The Scarlet Letter. He felt it was a very good way to look at that society and how they treated women and adulterers.

His mind wandered off to the name he had been called. Adrian Broody. He could understand where the broody part came from, though didn't realize reading a book meant he was broody. However, he had no clue about the Adrian part. Still perplexed, he pulled out his phone, which was always with him. He searched adrian broody, and what came up was Adrien Brody, an actor.

So it was a pun. He thought, shaking his head a little. He had not fully grasped puns, he was still confused at he jokes without a joke, and only a punchline. Disregarding it, he looked back at his book, staring his phone back in his pocket.​

img.php

Interacting: Eleri @Zarko Straadi, Ciera @LittleWolf
#F84600
"Sock on the doorknob means "for the love of all that is holy, do not enter". Common knowledge on the interwebs and college campuses."
Titus told her with a bit of a wink. He raised a hand in greeting to the other girl. "Hey." He greeted, plopping onto the bed. "Yeah, one more according to the board. Not sure who. There's a group of people outside our door though, so maybe it's one of them." He grabbed his suitcases, opening them. "All I know, it's another girl. Sayo or Saya or something. Can't remember what the board said."

He pulled out his clothes, starting to sort them into piles, planning on putting them into the dresser when he had time. "Anyway, I'm going to find a running track or a bench press or something. Just need better clothes for running around in. Hope you guys don't mind if I change in here, cuz it's happening, so get used to it." He said, not waiting for an answer before undoing the tie and buttons on his uniform and whipping it off.

He looted through his clothes, finding a t-shirt that he primarily used for working out, and a pair or cargo shorts. He slid his pants off, and quickly put on the shorts. "Kay, I'm outie." He waved to the two, opening the door, and greeting the crowd before heading towards the school in hopes of finding somewhere to run.
img.php

Interacting: Katsurou @DeadAxl, Summer @Jessica2477, Paris
#00ccff
Zuriel looked over when she heard the yell. She made her way over, deciding to keep an eye on the tall demon. "Hello." She greeted, as politely as possible, though still quite stiff. She kept quiet for some time, until she remembered you were supposed to introduce yourself after a greeting. "I am Zuriel, an angel of the Lord." She didn't feel very comfortable around these people, and after reading their thoughts, she gasped a little at the impurity. She said a small prayer in response, hoping to cleanse them. She didn't use her powers to influence them, as she had been told not to. She had to respect authority.

However, only the two had immensely impure thoughts. The two girls near her were not nearly as impure. One was sad and angry, one was just excited to be here, it seemed.​

@Tarieles

SUMMER

She was still confused on the whole concept of sarcasm, and it showed. Even with the Oni's explanation, she still had trouble comprehending it and for what purpose it was used. If someone didn't like another person, why wouldn't they just say so directly instead of playing around it by emphasizing a single word that they didn't mean? This was more confusing than the "bat" and "bat" words of the English language. Why would you call them the same thing!?

Though when Parisa asked her question, Summer happily nodded. "Yes I do! Though, may I ask that you assist me in purchasing more... suitable clothes for this Earthly culture? My current wardrobe is very... er, how you say... "revealing" and otherworldly according to Earth standards." She told the other girl, unable to help but noting that this girl and the other orange haired one were so small! Summer was considered small in her world, but these two were shorter than her! It was adorable! She wanted to pinch their face cheeks, but she had a feeling they would respond negatively.

Though when Zuriel came around, she happily waved at her in hello. Summer was happy that she had done her Angelic studies, though what she did kind of caught her off guard, the prayer specifically. What was that? A poem? Or perhaps something Earthly that she couldn't comprehend?​

Eleri:
@Tarieles
@LittleWolf

Sock on the doorknob, got it, Eleri thought, a little embarrassed that she'd never heard of what was apparently 'common knowledge' for everyone else. When Titus announced that he'd be changing clothes, Eleri nodded and turned away, busying herself with unpacking her suitcases. Don't do it, she thought, resisting the impulse to steal a glance. In all her previous school experience, the best-looking guys were also the meanest, at least to her. Even the girls they did 'like' just ended up on a long list, left in tears if they ever held hope of being 'the special one' that would change him, or whatever.

"Sooo...Ciera. I've never been to a school with other parahumans before, so if there's a more proper or polite way t' ask this, I don't know what it is: what kind o' person are you? I'm a hybrid: human-Gray. As far as I know."

There was a soft sound like a champagne-cork pop. Something appeared in the air and dropped over Eleri's head and left shoulder. She nonchalantly reached up and pulled it off. It seemed to be made of a silk-like cloth with a waxy feel and a curious sheen that made moire patterns when she turned it in the light. With a little telekinesis, she unfurled it in the air to have a better look. It was a tube of fabric that divided a few inches from the opening, with each of the halves splitting fractally into two, then into four smaller tendrils at their ends. Whether it was meant to be a sock or a glove, she couldn't tell. It was dyed with a mottled outline-breaking pattern in several bright colors, but there were parts missing; perhaps they were dyed in colors her eyes couldn't register.

"Kay, I'm outie," Titus said.

"I kinda guessed that without havin' t' look," Eleri replied, but he was already heading through the door. Oh. Oops. With a bit of a smirk, she laid the object out on Titus' bed, then fished out a pad of Post-It notes and a sharpie, and wrote a note. "Official Doorknob Sock," she said, brandishing the note for Ciera's eyes, then stuck it to the 'sock.'

Ciera turned quickly around when Titus decided to change. When Eleri asked her what species she was she answered, " I am a werewolf/angel. I do have wings, but you cannot see them at the moment." She then showed her wings, not spreading them out because they are about 16 feet long. Eleri then shows her the 'Official Doorknob Sock', and Ciera nods her head in agreement.

img.php

#ff83fa
Paris rolled her eyes at the Oni. "No, I'm here for Sayuri. I happen to actually want to be her friend instead of using her then throwing her away, like some disgusting animal who doesn't take other people's feelings into consideration, and instead plays a person like they're in love, and then just throws them out like trash on the side of the street without remembering to even call." She ranted, not really realizing all she said until she was finished. Thankfully, Sayuri had come up behind her, giving her a scapegoat.

"No, unfortunately not. Two of your room mates just went inside." She gestured in, mentioning the man and woman who had just walked in. She looked back at Sayuri. "I was going to ask. Do you like shopping? I like a shopping friend." She also looked to Summer. "Do you also enjoy shopping for clothes?"
img.php

#B22222
Not used to being called nicknames, Sable didn't realize he was being spoken to until he looked up, and noticed the large man was looking at him. He shook his head, staying where he was. He would look around another time, perhaps at night. He instead kept his nose in his book, a story that he had read many times before: The Scarlet Letter. He felt it was a very good way to look at that society and how they treated women and adulterers.

His mind wandered off to the name he had been called. Adrian Broody. He could understand where the broody part came from, though didn't realize reading a book meant he was broody. However, he had no clue about the Adrian part. Still perplexed, he pulled out his phone, which was always with him. He searched adrian broody, and what came up was Adrien Brody, an actor.

So it was a pun. He thought, shaking his head a little. He had not fully grasped puns, he was still confused at he jokes without a joke, and only a punchline. Disregarding it, he looked back at his book, staring his phone back in his pocket.​

img.php

Interacting: Eleri @Zarko Straadi, Ciera @LittleWolf
#F84600
"Sock on the doorknob means "for the love of all that is holy, do not enter". Common knowledge on the interwebs and college campuses."
Titus told her with a bit of a wink. He raised a hand in greeting to the other girl. "Hey." He greeted, plopping onto the bed. "Yeah, one more according to the board. Not sure who. There's a group of people outside our door though, so maybe it's one of them." He grabbed his suitcases, opening them. "All I know, it's another girl. Sayo or Saya or something. Can't remember what the board said."

He pulled out his clothes, starting to sort them into piles, planning on putting them into the dresser when he had time. "Anyway, I'm going to find a running track or a bench press or something. Just need better clothes for running around in. Hope you guys don't mind if I change in here, cuz it's happening, so get used to it." He said, not waiting for an answer before undoing the tie and buttons on his uniform and whipping it off.

He looted through his clothes, finding a t-shirt that he primarily used for working out, and a pair or cargo shorts. He slid his pants off, and quickly put on the shorts. "Kay, I'm outie." He waved to the two, opening the door, and greeting the crowd before heading towards the school in hopes of finding somewhere to run.
img.php

Interacting: Katsurou @DeadAxl, Summer @Jessica2477, Paris
#00ccff
Zuriel looked over when she heard the yell. She made her way over, deciding to keep an eye on the tall demon. "Hello." She greeted, as politely as possible, though still quite stiff. She kept quiet for some time, until she remembered you were supposed to introduce yourself after a greeting. "I am Zuriel, an angel of the Lord." She didn't feel very comfortable around these people, and after reading their thoughts, she gasped a little at the impurity. She said a small prayer in response, hoping to cleanse them. She didn't use her powers to influence them, as she had been told not to. She had to respect authority.

However, only the two had immensely impure thoughts. The two girls near her were not nearly as impure. One was sad and angry, one was just excited to be here, it seemed.​
@Tarieles

SUMMER

She was still confused on the whole concept of sarcasm, and it showed. Even with the Oni's explanation, she still had trouble comprehending it and for what purpose it was used. If someone didn't like another person, why wouldn't they just say so directly instead of playing around it by emphasizing a single word that they didn't mean? This was more confusing than the "bat" and "bat" words of the English language. Why would you call them the same thing!?

Though when Parisa asked her question, Summer happily nodded. "Yes I do! Though, may I ask that you assist me in purchasing more... suitable clothes for this Earthly culture? My current wardrobe is very... er, how you say... "revealing" and otherworldly according to Earth standards." She told the other girl, unable to help but noting that this girl and the other orange haired one were so small! Summer was considered small in her world, but these two were shorter than her! It was adorable! She wanted to pinch their face cheeks, but she had a feeling they would respond negatively.

Though when Zuriel came around, she happily waved at her in hello. Summer was happy that she had done her Angelic studies, though what she did kind of caught her off guard, the prayer specifically. What was that? A poem? Or perhaps something Earthly that she couldn't comprehend?​
Katsurou gives a snort at Paris' long and revealing explanation as to what she was doing. "My, my. Someone has issues. Care to talk about them, over tea, perhaps?" He gives a cocky smirk to the girl, before giving a sickened look once the angel offers a prayer for his sake. He covers his mouth for a second, the purity of the prayer churning his stomach. "Alright, who thought it was a good idea to give a blessing?" He frowns as he looks at the most religious one in the small group, the angel. "I know you bunch usually have some daddy issues, but could ya keep that holy business out of reach of me? Sickens me to my core."

Eleri:
@LittleWolf:

Eleri blinked in astonishment as huge black-feathered wings appeared, somehow, from behind the body of the petite girl. "Well...it's not every day I get t' see someone violate conservation of energy an' matter! Or do ye slip them into some kind o' dimensionally orthogonal Hilbert space or sommat?"

"There just in another dimension. It helps a lot when trying to look human, so that they don't freak out," Ciera said quietly. She made her wings disappear again. "I try not to show them off, as not many creatures have wings." She then sits down on her freshly made bed.

img.php

#ff83fa
Paris merely rolled her eyes. "Like I would seriously discuss my issues with you. Just drop it." She said, turning back to Summer with a wide grin. "Of course! I would love to hep you find some appropriate clothing. I myself need to find swimming suits, because in my excitement I completely forgot to pack them." She motioned to the school gates. "Well then, shall we?"

img.php

Interacting: Mentions Katsurou @DeadAxl
#B22222
After being invited by the large man, and also rejecting the idea of going with the group, Sable returned to his readings. He too could feel the prayer's effects, even from his distance. He shuddered a bit, feeling goosebumps on his skin, and the hairs on the back of his neck rising. However, he mostly ignored it, and resumed reading and occasionally looking up to people watch.​

img.php

Wearing: Gym clothes
Interacting: No one
#F84600
Titus finally found the gym, and got pretty excited. He had traversed around the school, with no luck, but had finally found it. Filling up his black water bottle at the fountain, he placed it in one of the provided lockers, and took off running on the track. He found that stretching before a run hurt him more than anything, so he generally avoided it. After a good few minutes of running, he felt relieved. His energy had gone down immensely. He went over to the weight machines after, intending to continue to get swole.​
img.php

#00ccff
Zuriel was unaffected by the demon telling her to stop. "I am only doing what is dictated of me by the mandates of heaven. You have impure thoughts, it is my duty to attempt to cleanse them." She told him, her voice flat. She looked to Summer when she overheard her thoughts of curiosity about her prayer. "It is a form of blessing upon you, so to think cleaner thoughts, and so your soul may be cleansed." She explained, looking to Paris. "I too would appreciate the help in finding some clothing. I had forgotten humans wore clothing, and thus forgot to invest." She explained, gesturing to her trousered uniform. "These are my only clothes. I unfortunately do not have a means to pay, as we do not use currency, but I can offer you my favors and eternal gratitude." She told her, her voice still very animated. She sounded like she had little to no emotions in her.​

img.php

#ff83fa
Paris merely rolled her eyes. "Like I would seriously discuss my issues with you. Just drop it." She said, turning back to Summer with a wide grin. "Of course! I would love to hep you find some appropriate clothing. I myself need to find swimming suits, because in my excitement I completely forgot to pack them." She motioned to the school gates. "Well then, shall we?"

img.php

Interacting: Mentions Katsurou @DeadAxl
#B22222
After being invited by the large man, and also rejecting the idea of going with the group, Sable returned to his readings. He too could feel the prayer's effects, even from his distance. He shuddered a bit, feeling goosebumps on his skin, and the hairs on the back of his neck rising. However, he mostly ignored it, and resumed reading and occasionally looking up to people watch.​

img.php

Wearing: Gym clothes
Interacting: No one
#F84600
Titus finally found the gym, and got pretty excited. He had traversed around the school, with no luck, but had finally found it. Filling up his black water bottle at the fountain, he placed it in one of the provided lockers, and took off running on the track. He found that stretching before a run hurt him more than anything, so he generally avoided it. After a good few minutes of running, he felt relieved. His energy had gone down immensely. He went over to the weight machines after, intending to continue to get swole.​
img.php

#00ccff
Zuriel was unaffected by the demon telling her to stop. "I am only doing what is dictated of me by the mandates of heaven. You have impure thoughts, it is my duty to attempt to cleanse them." She told him, her voice flat. She looked to Summer when she overheard her thoughts of curiosity about her prayer. "It is a form of blessing upon you, so to think cleaner thoughts, and so your soul may be cleansed." She explained, looking to Paris. "I too would appreciate the help in finding some clothing. I had forgotten humans wore clothing, and thus forgot to invest." She explained, gesturing to her trousered uniform. "These are my only clothes. I unfortunately do not have a means to pay, as we do not use currency, but I can offer you my favors and eternal gratitude." She told her, her voice still very animated. She sounded like she had little to no emotions in her.​
Katsurou would give a, for the lack of a better word, rather devilish smirk as he looks over to Paris. "Well, excuse me. I'm not the one who decided to go on a tangent about my past in front of someone I hated." He chuckles a bit before turning over to the angel. "Yeah, that will take way too long, lady. My 'impure thoughts' ain't goin' anywhere, any time soon. And that sounds less like a blessing, and more like Enchantment magic, which everyone knows is most definitely not something an Angel should be throwin' around. Forcin' someone against their will to become more like your image of 'good' isn't the most holy of actions, ya know? Oh wait, you probably don't." He frowns as he casts a dispel on himself before he voids the contents of his stomach, the pure magic clearly affecting him, but in an unintended way. "Next time you go blessin' someone without their permission, I'm liable to give you a beatin'. This is your warning." He frowns as he's forced to have to do work even before school has properly begun. "So please, don't go throwing your platitudes around. I'd rather not have to do work at all."

@Tarieles

@DeadAxl

SUMMER

Earth had suits for swimming? They didn't just swim naked? "Swimming suits..." She murmured to herself, taking a moment to comprehend what Parisa said, given that swimsuits were not a thing in her world. But then Zuriel began to speak about something else, something about "impure thoughts". The bird frowned further, and looked between both Katsurou and Parisa, hoping that one of them would explain this "blessin'" situation and why Zuriel felt she needed to "cleanse souls". She was from a separate constellation told in human folklore folklore, which meant they didn't have religious anything there. All of the different heritages didn't believe in or don't know about that certain thing, and Summer was the one that didn't know.

"I do not know of this "heaven" or the means of "soul cleansing". My heritage does not recognize human religions..."​

Eleri:

As tempting as it was to carefully watch the process of folding wings into an alternate dimension, Eleri resisted the urge. "It's also mighty convenient," Eleri said. "It seems like proper wings could be quite a hassle in enclosed environments if ye couldnae do that. Do ye enjoy flyin'? I imagine it would either be terrific fun, or lots o' work due to scalin' principles. I can levitate meself a bit," she said, lifting herself to float a few inches off the floor, "but so far I cannae fly at speed."

"It is rather entertaining, and my wings did get in the way when i was too young to know how to put them away as they are. It was a bit odd when I was a young wolf because have you ever seen a wolf with wings? I'm the only one that I know of," Ciera stated. She noticed that Eleri was hovering just above the floor. "That must be a little helpful at least, your levitation. Can you get stuff that is on higher shelves?" she asked.​

Eleri:

"Oh, aye. 'Course if somethin' is on a high shelf, I can also float it down t' me instead o' floatin' me up t' it. Maybe now that I'm here, I can practice with gettin' more altitude an' speed," she said, setting herself down. "Before, I had t' keep me abilities t' meself. An' no, I haven't seen a wolf with wings. Sounds beautiful. 'Course, I haven't seen a regular wolf either--well, on the telly, but not in real life.

"By the way, do ye know if we need t' be in uniform or not? Everyone else I've seen so far is in uniform, but then Titus just changed out o' his t' go lookin' for exercise..."

Status
Not open for further replies.