Fantasy High School (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
img

"I guess when the gates open and we go through orientation or something like that," Sayuri answered, though of course, she wasn't exactly sure herself. Ah, well. At least she seemed to be in a chipper mood now. After adjusting her glasses, the redhead would put her hands on her hips, bag slung over her shoulder casually.

"By the way, whatcha lookin' at? Or rather, what were you looking at, hmm?~" The girl would then proceed to ask, evidently a little more observant than she seemed to let on, having noticed the brief window in time in which Paris had blushed at... Well, in Sayuri's eyes, an invisible something that had yet to be detected.

Alright, maybe she wasn't as observant as previously thought, but she was getting there.

"Well, either way, this place has a lot of students. I'm not used to being around so many people in one spot before, y'know?"

@Tarieles

@DeadAxl

SUMMER

She nodded once in agreement, understanding that if she didn't want her collection taken away, she would have to hide it and read it in secret. Summer could do that! Just not read it in public areas and everything would be fine! Or at least she hoped everything would be fine.

"Ooo, you control fire as well! Very interesting~ And yes, that would be wonderful! But would you mind introducing me to some of the Earth culture and what I must know to not offend others? We had only landed on this planet last week and, well... I could use the assistance of a native or someone who understands. Please?" She asked him after she stood up as well, hoping he would say yes.​

The oni shrugged, the flaming ball in his hand glowing brighter with each passing moment. "Oh, this? Nah, this ain't control as much as it is simple evocation magic. I'm supposed to launch some fireworks when the ceremony starts, and I feel that moment is comin' soon. And if it doesn't, well... This'll hurt just a tiny bit." He shrugs, planting the flat end of his club on the ground. "Eh, sure. When I'm free, 'course. But there ain't much I can teach ya, aside from the more simple stuff. Reason bein' that I don't know what you do and don't know, ya know?" He looks over at the gate, an increasingly worried frown spreading across his face. He doesn't want to tank his fireball, and he also doesn't want to let it off early. He also doesn't get very many uses of this particular spell in a day, but that's not too much of a problem. He knows more spells that are just as explosive, but those take much more effort to cast than this one, and he doesn't like using a lot of effort.

@Jessica2477

Alexis smiled lightly, deciding to find some friends. As he walked to the guy that saved him, Thane as he remembers. He would walk to them, smiling lightly.
~Hello again, i've wanted to talk with you, since not much persons here.
My name is Alexis, Alexis Mondvaltameri~

He said, smiling to a tall boy, and little girl near him. Alexis looked up, seeing sign with [222] number, as he asked
~Quite interesting and original way of determining students on dorm, isn't it?~
He smiled with his trained aristocratic smile, his hands holding book with nice words on it.

"FORBIDDEN SCANDINAVIAN TORTURES
21+
GRAPHICAL CONTENT"

If the name wasn't enough to determine which book Alexis was watching, on book was dram man, slowly getting cut in half, with all his organs sleeking down. But Alexis covered that image with paper, as only name could be seen*
@Cry.EXE

Last edited by a moderator:
@DeadAxl

SUMMER​

His comment about the evocation magic and fireworks left Summer thinking for a bit. "Evocation magic... Fireworks..." It was obvious that Summer didn't know what those were at all. On her world, Evocation magic was known under a different name, and fireworks didn't exist unless it was referring to working with fire. The young bird perked up, happy that someone was willing to teach her a thing or two so she could know as much as Cain.

"Thank you friend! I know the basic mannerisms and language, but your slang, societal norms, and frankly... everything else is very confusing..." She explained to him, though seeing his frown made her frown as well. "Is something the matter... yes, the matter?"​

Katsurou raises an eyebrow as he looks back to Summer as she voices confusion at his first bit of terminology. "Wait, yer tellin' me you don't have fireworks or evocation magic in wherever you're from?" In the corner of his eye he sees how bright the ball of fire had become, and he frowns heavily, although he doesn't seem too worried about it. "Well, here's yer first lesson. Evocation magic is something like this. This spell is called Delayed Blast Fireball. As the name says, it's a variant on the standard Fireball spell in that you delay the explosion to increase the explosion's damage." He then motions with the fireball, to enunciate his point. "Evocation, one of the many schools o' magic, focuses on "Evoking" the forces of magic to cause damage or heal wounds." As he explains, the orb in his hand becomes white-hot, as if he were holding a miniature sun. "Fireworks are... Miniature explosives that, instead of being designed for impact or damage, are instead designed to look pretty when they go boom."

He looks down at his hand, sighing. "The only thing that is the matter is, if those gates don't open in the next... 12 seconds or so, this ball will explode. I don't want it to blow up early, so I might just throw it at the gate, but then I'll have to deal with the Student Council bitchin' at me for causin' property damage, and probably have to work off a stupid bill, and a bunch of other pains in the ass that I don't have the interest to deal with."

@Jessica2477

@DeadAxl

SUMMER

Summer listened to her friend talk about Evocation Magic, and that's when it all clicked in her mind. The Vermilion Bird heritage studied plenty of what Katsurou was saying, though it was all under a different name. That was why she didn't interrupt him while he spoke; she wanted to be kind and let him teach her something she already knew. Summer didn't know how to perform that specific spell, but she knew what it was at the very least.

"I see. Evocation Magic is all under a different name in my world. "Exophicaccion Madojiik" is what it's called..." Summer trailed off, though that was because the fireball was looking dangerous. Her wings had already come forward and were halfway wrapped around her to work as a sort of shield in case things went wrong. She trusted that Katsurou would be able to fling the ball in time, but one could never be too sure.

She didn't know what "pain in the ass" meant, but she most certainly knew the definition of "explode" and "blow up". "I see... And I assume throwing it into the air is not an option." She concluded to both him and herself, the sight of the fireball was alarming now. Summer's instincts was telling her to avoid the danger, but Katsurou didn't look too worried.

!: Exophicaccion Madojiik- (Ex-aw-fih-cah-siohn Mah-doe-jee-eek)

Ciera smiled a tiny smile when she saw the other angel fly in. She recognized the other angel from somewhere, but couldn't place it. She just shrugged it off as nothing , if not just seeing her among society. Ciera then noticed the fireball making itself known in another students' hand. That was not a good sign. She didn't really want to heal anyone today, but she would if that went wrong.

[fieldbox="[FONT=courier new]Raven[/FONT], #9E0508, dashed, 10, Impact"]Raven glared and sighed, sitting back down. "I hate these people... they always think they know everything..." She mumbled sassily. She crossed her arms tighter over her chest. "I've known pleanty in my time... and I've hated all of them..." She seemed to have absolutely no filter what-so-ever. Which could be a good and a bad thing if you really wanted to look at it. She ran a hand through her hair as the wind slowly started to pick up.[/fieldbox]

@Cry.EXE

@Tarieles

"Well, Raven, I am an Immortal, of the Persian persuasion, I came into existence because the Mediterraneans will have thought us up into existence eventually. though the whole existential theory is complicated, and i am not one to speak of it. though, this specific Immortal, me, has telepathy, especially to beings and entities native to Terra Firma. My parents, though they dont really reproduce in the way humans do, they had different powers, i am a child of 6 and 28, 6 had extreme telekinesis, enough to manipulate planets, or even galaxies, and 28 could conjure up anything, corporeal or not. i, sadly, could only manipulate things of nature, and absorb the thoughts of those around me, known as telepathy, i can even probe the minds of those around me, going into their deepest, primal memories, though, i dont like doing that, as it is invasive and rude, and, for both parties, painful."

Row goes closer to Raven and Sable, " So, about these bags? could I get a hand? To me, at least, it is only awkward, but to you it may be a it heavy."

[fieldbox="Raven, #9E0508, dashed, 10, Impact"]"I didn't ask for your frickin backstory, but whatever." She mumbled, getting up. She picked up the object with ease. "The dorms aren't even open yet..." [/fieldbox]

@Cry.EXE

*stricken*

"Not open? so the place that we have to live in, has an open and closing time? that is RETARDED" Row gets a little frazzled

"Frickin' heck! Goll darnit!" Row stomps her foot "Now i have to LUG this fracking dumb! Stinky! Gargantuan thing around!?!?"

Rowenna calms herself down, " Uhmmm... I'm Rowenna Pierce, you can call me Row."

[fieldbox="Raven, #9E0508, dashed, 10, Impact"]"I'm Raven. You can call me Ray or Raven." She said. "I prefer Raven though." She mumbled Suddenly, a loud noise was heard... [/fieldbox]

~Welcome Students!~

This is your headmaster speaking. Before we start the year, I would like to say a few rules that where not added to the book. 1. You are not permitted to leave school grounds until breaks. 2. Please no profane or underage actions are to happen in the dorms. And 3. You are not to use your abilities on other students. And with that, I Welcome you to DayDream High!

(Cue @DeadAxl for fireworks please~)

@Cry.EXE

"Hey, Ray, i just straight up absorb thoughts, do you know if that counts as using powers?" Row is genuinely concerned. "Also, i make a happy mood in ambience. i hope i dont get kicked out, i mean, hahahahaha- I dont care!" Row paces, and grabs raven by the shoulders "Will i be kicked out?!?" Row paces, until actually digging into the ground with the speed and intensity of her paces.

[fieldbox="Raven, #9E0508, dashed, 10, Impact"]"I'm Raven. You can call me Ray or Raven." She said. "I prefer Raven though." She mumbled Suddenly, a loud noise was heard... [/fieldbox]

~Welcome Students!~

This is your headmaster speaking. Before we start the year, I would like to say a few rules that where not added to the book. 1. You are not permitted to leave school grounds until breaks. 2. Please no profane or underage actions are to happen in the dorms. And 3. You are not to use your abilities on other students. And with that, I Welcome you to DayDream High!

(Cue @DeadAxl for fireworks please~)

The oni rolls his eyes, heaving a sigh of relief. "Oh thank fuck, now I don't have to let this blow up in my hand. Well, without further ado..." With that, he rears his arm back, and throws the ball straight up into the air, forward slightly, so that it'll explode right above the gate. He throws with all his might, launching it high into the air, and while it flies, he casts a few illusion spells on the ball, turning it multicoloured. It explodes at the apex of it height, flashing out in many different colours. This explosion of light and sound garners a few "oohs" and "Aahs" from the crowd, and the Oni dusting his hands off. "Phew, that was close."

@DeadAxl

SUMMER

The young bird was prepared for the worst, until she heard the voice of what appeared to be the Headmaster. And with that, Katsurou was able to toss the ball into the air and out of harm's way. She watched as the fireball had turned multicolored, something she had never seen before, and explode in the sky. The display it had created was beautiful, making her own eyes appear to sparkle in awe as she watched it in all its glory. Though when it was all finished, she now had another question for Katsurou.

"Why did you thank "Fuck"? Is that a person?"

CAIN

He had been looking through the Earthly books he had taken with him to sharpen his mannerisms while sometimes eavesdropping on the conversation between the two demons and some new person. Though that's when he heard what sounded like a fireball and immediately turned to look at it. Unlike the other students, he didn't appear too mesmerized by it. It was beautiful, sure, but he had no idea what it was or how to react. The people around him looked to be in awe, but Cain appeared tense and ready to take action if that colorful ball was going to do something dangerous in the midst of its show. Thankfully, when it was over, nothing else happened regarding the colorful flame ball thing and he could relax again.​

[fieldbox="Raven, #9E0508, dashed, 10, Impact"] "Jesus Kid," She pushed her off. " " She mumbled. "He means like if you're fighting with someone..." She mumbled softly.[/fieldbox]

The doors suddenly open and everyone piles in, trying to find their room to claim their room first.

[fieldbox="Thane, #0057E7, dotted, 10, Impact"]Thane grabbed Ross's hand and quickly pulled her along. They made it to their room and used the key to get in. [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ross, #4E112D, dotted, 10, Impact"]Ross looked at his key. It was a differnet colour than hers, but the same style. Everyone's key was different, but the twins where the closest. They made it into the room and chose the beds closest to each other. They started setting up.[/fieldbox]

Row is already in hysteric, "Ha-guh-beh-meagh-plugh" Rowenna shivers, perplexed by her dilemma.

[fieldbox="Raven, #9E0508, dashed, 10, Impact"]"Dammit kid..." She sighed, lifting Row up and over her shoulder. "Room 222, right? She asked, walking inside. She started heading to their room.[/fieldbox]

Row's act was working, she decided to act it up, she started screaming. "AUUUGH!!! puh, guh huh, GRAAAH!!!" she was hoping to invoke some sort of protection-y bond. she knew she was over-reacting, but go hard or go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.