Fantasy - Grit - Adventure -- Seeking Co-Creator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perfect Neglect

Original poster
As the title says, I'm looking to co-design a roleplay that is fantasy-flavoured and will involve darker elements of storytelling. I'd like to incorporate different races (humans, too) and I have a few ideas in mind, though I need another brain to bounce ideas off of.

I do plan to develop a magic system for those who fancy spell-flingers, and will be working out lore and history to accompany it.

This would definitely be designed for the "Advanced" category and above - and may get rather dark. That being said, I'm not looking for all tears and drama and betrayal -- just enough to keep it interesting.

So, if you fancy some world-building and plot development, let me know. I'm working on the outline of a plot and I would be quite happy to share.

The reason I'm seeking a co-creator is because I'm currently a grad student and may become work-swamped from time to time; I don't want to leave anything hanging, should I disappear for a week here or there. (Also, I find worlds with several developers have more depth and character.)

(18+ only, please)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Oillus
I've been told I'm a great idea assistant.

Maybe you could help me more fully develop my ideas too.

I've got a bit of an irregular schedule myself on and off, but always am up for some gritty fantasy stuff. I've got a few partially built roleplays of the same type I never finished because I didn't have a partner-in-crime. If you'd still like a co-GM, I'd be up for helping and stuff, although do you have any solid ideas on what you'd like to see in the roleplay?

I'm crawling these threads post late but I'm definitely interested. Mind shooting some details over?

Status
Not open for further replies.